/ink/- Splatoon General

Last thread: - Direct Link to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far) - New update patching exploit and tweaking special costs: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/p/897
- Dualie Squelchers added.
- The next NA/EU Splatfest is Mayo vs Ketchup has been announced. Join a team and scrub your Tees for 2000 coins each.

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
>S2 New weapon stats
-imgur.com/a/NFzgv

>S2 Headgear
-imgur.com/a/9w8lx
>S2 Shirts
-imgur.com/a/gUexS
>S2 Shoes
-imgur.com/a/Cq7La

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL (embed)

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> if you want to add your friend code before splatoon goes out use this:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13590137)
strawpoll.me/13594273).
strawpoll.me/13597861
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time to continue discussion about the maps in this game and get a consensus on how people feel about them. The last two times time were Mussleforge Fitness (strawpoll.me/13590137) and Starfish Mainstage (strawpoll.me/13594273). This time is Humpback Pump Track

strawpoll.me/13597861

Please vote in the poll and reply with thoughts about the map
>why you feel the way you do
>what weapons you think work well on it
>what modes are fun on it
>etc.

First for spaghetti.

Crush the woomy

Crush my head between her thighs

What did the official JP Twitter mean by this?

Can’t wait for this weekend to earn the privilege of actually wearing clothes I like without being less effective.

Draw user here with a request for you-
Post your squids in their splatfest tees!

I need them for reasons

>keep throwing poison everywhere
>braaaaap

I want to eat Marie out and make her feel like a queen!

I just want to rub and fuck her thighs

Yeah dummy, you're deathmatching in an objectiev based game

>finally reached my first A- rank
Pretty happy desu.

>when your team is having an orgy in some hidden room

Just got Splatoon and have a question.
Do people use motion control while in handheld?

Also, thanks for recommending me this game. It's fantastic!

I want Marie to suffocate me with her toxic mist

>it's an "everyone on the team is dual-wielding" episode

These things need to be nerfed.

imagine being this retarded

Getting kills is the whole point of turf war unless you just want to rely on shit like the aerospray. Stopping people from covering ground is how you prevent a zero sum game.

I want to dominate Callie!

Motion and analouge have their own tradeoffs, but I personally prefer motion controls on handheld and tv, since it lets you aim more fluidly, allowing you to track enemies while they move.

Well gee, pardon me, I guess your K/D means you really won, even if the game says you lost!

>tfw charger main
>dualies stand completely still after rolling

They're not OP at all

i wanna ram it in her until i feel her organs pop

Reminder that if you're asking for nerfs this early or calling any weapon a crutch, you're a shitter

t. crutch user

t. permanent C rank

>pls_dont_nerf_mah_bucket_of_death

I don't care, nerf the fucking flyfish

Does this mean you'll get hot biker woomys if you wear Rockenburg gear? I can get behind that.

i want to be the bucket man

>implying Nintendo won't cave after feedback or seeing datapoints seeing a huge use in certain weapons while others remain used by no one or that one guy trying to make a certain weapon work but doing poorly.

>Almost every pro Jap player is using some variant of the Slosher
Hmm, really makes you think.

Flyfish would be easy with voice but without it, it's really hard to manage them in one cycle.

>he's a bucket main

New drawfag here, long time resident to /ink/. Had an idea during work for a comic and I had to draw it out. I'll color it after I get a good amount of Salmon Run and other actual life necessities in. And maybe put my name on it if anyone cares for that.

That wasn't me. If someone is getting 20 kills without dying too much, they clearly contributed quite a lot. The problem is that turf war is awful, nothing you do matters in the first two minutes.

yuuuup

>of death

>tfw you get carried by Tim

>YFW

Delete this. Callie is the whore who willingly let herself be brainwashed and octofucked, not Marie

>octobrush isn't a crutch

I was saying it was.
I had to switch from paintbrush like a loser because I just wasn't getting anything done.

what the fuck

They reproduce through budding. They don't have sexual organs.

>Splatted Arya

>splatoon pros

>pursuing someone in front of me
>notice shots coming from behind
>decide to rush after the guy in front of me to get a trade
>always die to the guy behind me before the one in front even shoots me
Why does it always happen?

How do I git gud with the normal Blaster /ink/?

I want to rub Pearl's budding breasts!

spam poison mist

-cloudy

You'll just get stuck in B now, congrats

Doing league play open lobby, pass is 1756 whoever wants to group up. also can someone explain how joining friends works, what if I wanna do regular ranked or turf war with friends.

how come i can't just find a weapon i like using without discovering that it's a big fuckin meme. it happened with aero is the first one now it's happening with the bucket

Bucket is actually good, aero isn't even the best for turf wars.

>spam poison mist
>spam

Good luck with that.

I just had a random that lost the previous game, hard, be on my side for the next one and he just sat at the spawn doing nothing. Walking around, pretending to be there. But got like 100 points. So did nothing.

Do people really fucking throw matches just to make a point? Can I report that bitch?

I already do that.

>japs
>pros
Those fuckers couldn't even beat /ink/

is this fucking bait. you notice you're about to get flanked and you ignore it, and you wonder why this "strategy" always gets you killed?

sub saver + ink recovery easy

Yeah okay.

I think people generally have the wrong mindset about weapons in this game. If something is powerful and you're having trouble with it, your first reaction shouldn't be complaining about it online, but instead thinking "how can I adapt my playstyle to deal with this"?
Especially this early in the meta, the game only just came out.

>playing turf war

Or they didn't fucking shoot the ground or chased people away from the objective

If you're dominating that hard and lose, you're being a retard and getting kills when you should be holding your ground

Because I'm flanking someone while being flanked by someone else, yet, with both me and my flanker walking forward at the same time, they always kill me before I can kill my target.

>being a tryhard in a children's game

you are sandwiched by two people on the opposite team though, man. like it's just going to end poorly.

Damn son

I said, my target isn't shooting me. It's not a sandwich.

Bitch was S+ too. Wasn't some clueless kid. What a shitty little cunt. I blocked him at least. People that clearly don't participate should get a temp ban.

If you're here Jordan, man up and learn how to lose.

>Play with randoms or redditors
>easily break quota every single wave
>get up to 90+ eggs every run

>play with /ink/
>barely meet quota at last second if they somehow miraculously survive

That's fine.
I only use it for Rainmaker anyway.
I usually prefer the Splatling for Splat Zones and for some reason I just haven't done enough Tower Control to have a preference.

and you are here because....?

To laugh at you

I played with /ink/ and we won and exceeded the quota many times. Who are you playing with?

Are people not allowed to call out trash players? I don't play with plebbit but he ain't wrong about /ink/

strawpoll.me/13597861
Please vote and maybe even talk about Humpback Pump Track, thank you

Tim

Just gonna host a Salmon Run lobby, I wanna get past 100 so gonna grind it out. pass is 1756.

That's because the good players here do freelance

Game needs to have a mandatory tutorial for the glowflies mission. I fail this one with randoms 90% of the time because they don't understand how to stay near the pot

with what weapon are you going to fight while splatfest?

sub saver hat/feet
dualies

I'll probably use the dualie squelchers because they're red and thus will match.

The roller or Splatling

Not a fan. Seems like it's difficult not to get right up in your opponent's faces and fall into any of the many nooks etc. Tower control's path goes fucking nowhere and it's boring.

It's hard not to compare it to S1's skatepark, who's "king of the hill" style was way more fun to me.

I like it aesthetically though

Goo Tuber good?
About to unlock it and it looks cool

Anyone want to do an overachiever room so we don't have to try and hard carry randoms? I refuse to believe every person in this general is profreshional

haha no

Nope, literally a crutch and in a non meme way.

Literally worst gun in game.
Any charger is better.