KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
XV manga incoming
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Regalia being added to Forza Horizon 3: youtu.be/GFk2QVFlyVA
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/68536/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

200 each.
And if you liked that, you'll love the latest update

there's
>15% Evo MAG (200 quartz)
>30% ST Raise (150 quartz)
>dual white magic (150 quartz)
All in the same shop

only the evo mag matters.

The evo MAG is the clear winner, but the ST raise would be super cool for people without Ayaka. It makes Tilith way better at her job if you're still stuck with her.
The dualcast is dumb and gay, since we not only have the 10man staff, but there was just a free dualcast from the event too.

Reminder that JP got a Raise materia and now Roselia can revive AND double heal in the same turn with her Triple WM, making her one of the best healers in the game after CG Fina and Ayaka.
>Tilith shills on absolute suicide watch

Ehh, is 5% really worth 200 quartz?

Yes. I would spend 500 quartz for 5% more EVO MAG on Garnet.

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!!

>200
Phew. That's a relief, I'm covered for one at least. I figured gumi being gumi they'd jack that shit up to 500 each or something stupid.
>they could technically still do it
Oh no

>2 Voids in less than a week
EXDeath would be proud.

How long do people usually leave up bonus units? The whole event? I've seen some people saying they're done with the event. I started last week so I'm worried I'll be left out to dry since I just have 5 carry units and bring a friend carry

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Well ideally you'll still want both, since the former gives you some cool setups for healers and such in addition to the atk.

>gumi
>JPBE
Retard.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ______.

Usually I take it down halfway through, but this time it's Agrias and she's my waifu.

If he really had done nothing wrong, he wouldn't have died at the end of the game.

Pull on banners with units you want. If you want to go hard on the Veritas banner do it, don't listen to those Nierposters trying to deter you.

Oh. Well now I regret buying that black belt for meme shit.
Who said anything about JP, I'm talking about when we get it in global.

Learn to read

And what did he do right?

Eh, it's a really long way away, and there's nothing but those two to buy aside from the brand new stuff.
Black Belt memes are always good.

True. Haven't really spent much on chocobo besides an earring ages ago when I was still using Exdeath and a safety bit for a trial. I'll just pile up the quartz

We've been through this before, his death was completely illogical and could not have been foreseen or prevented, thus cannot be attributed to him.

Everything user, we've been through this before too.

NO. Pull on banners that anonymous users on a board packed with trolling tell you to pull on. You can trust them, don't be a pussy.

Fuck, alright so since Agrias isn't everyone's waifu I'll assume most are like you and take them down halfway. I'll do some NRG refreshes every 3 hours when the friends come back, but what should I be going for as a guy who started last week? I've got all March, Vigilance, Defender, Zwill Crossblade, 100 gigantuar, screamroot, fine alcryst, 10 star quartz, all of the 160 priced awakening mats, and some tickets. Should I go for:
Regenerator?
Reactive Defense?
The 100 priced awakening mats?
The 540 priced awakening mats?
The 3 6000 priced rare summon tickets?
The 30k trust moogle?
giancrysts or purecryts?

>If you want to go hard on the Veritas banner do it, don't listen to those Nierposters trying to deter you.
What if I want to pull hard on both and have no idea how to sort my resources for it?

Don't do refreshes, oh god. That's the worst thing you could do.
There will be plenty of agriases to go around.

Buy more lapis, kupo!

FFT is shit

>Not worried about what banner I should roll on because I know I have a 0% chance of getting a rainbow anyway
Feels good man

> "I figured gumi being gumi they'd jack that shit up to 500"
>talks about gumi like they're the ones in charge of JPBE
You fucked it up you stupid faggot. Don't try to get away with it now.

Don't talk to my wife like that. She was talking about Gumi SG changing it on release in GL.

??? i dont remember gettng a job at this point

But user global changes things from jp all the time just to fuck us over. They even jack up the prices on event mog king items.

stop posting this

nvm...i just remembered these are the basic ones

>Regenerator?
no
>Reactive Defense?
if you don't have rikku, yes.
>The 100 priced awakening mats?
no
>The 540 priced awakening mats?
no
>The 3 6000 priced rare summon tickets?
yes
>The 30k trust moogle?
no
>giancrysts or purecryts?
story event coming up

ara

post rydias rydias

>not getting the tm
it takes like 10 runs to get, troll

furfags should be shot
shutup creepy lurker, your obsession is an ugly slut

ara

>The 30k trust moogle?
>no
0.1% is 10 NRG, 10% would be 1000 NRG
30k at 2000 a run is 15 runs, 25 NRG each is 375 NRG
>no
???

>TFW PLD tanking the 4* mobius quest
>Just taunt and aoe resist buff
>Let people with better cards do all the hard work

Now I will be able to afford to bring my Ultima rogue card up to 5*

>finally get more ara
>they give her a less revealing costume
JUST

>Nothing in the op about Mobius anniversary stuff

Split up your resources evenly between the two banners and if you get what you want from the Veritas banner early move those resources to Nier. Or if you don't care as much about assbot with no ass shots or the other 5* base on the banner just push more resources towards Veritas. Yeah dark Veritas is in the pool forever after this event but that doesn't mean you should neglect having a higher chance to get him.

Mobius is not relevant.

ara

Congratulations.
There's some guy trying to actively suppress mobius discussion

>Being threatened by a half dead game because it gets a better anniversary

>he's doing lapis refreshes for these prizes
>he's a new player without a full bonus team
tms are only for lazy people who don't macro earth shrine. earth shrine is always more efficient even over a full bonus team.

see
not everyone has 6 agrias/6 gaffgarion parties. wasting lapis refreshes to get a tm is absolutely retarded. they are at every king mog event.

What if I just want the two TMRs for Orlandeau? Which is higher value? The sword I guess? Since you can get other abilities to substitute DV's tmr?

No, the sword is a much worse investment.
All the sword gives you is 13 ATK to ONE of your hands.
Even just EV's TM gives you 19 ATK to both hands.

>Have a perfectly good loli character
>Ruin her by aging her for no reason
Fuck FFIV

>Macrofags calling nonmacrofags lazy
The irony here is strong enough to kill a demon wall in one hit.

Called the police

this was a dumb opinion yesterday and it's a dumb opinion today

I have not started saving until now that I have all the units I need. I's not really saving rather I don't have any incentive to just pull randomly. Because I could pull something worse than what I have. When you don't have a top team yet your chances of pulling a good unit from any gacha are statistically higher. It is powercreep, but it's not technically unfun.

I like Ara's tummy. It's very sexy.

Yeah, it's sort of too bad they didn't do more with her before they aged her. I guess dragging someone who's age is still in the single digits around to fight giant monsters might sort of seem like a dick move, but that's never stopped other RPGs.

Ar Tonelico did have a loli character that aged, but if you wanted to you could reverse it near the end of the game. That's sort of missing with Rydia, unless you count her lunar dungeon in the remakes.

Same artist for this one.

Ara is Veeky Forums!

>Still gives her tits
This artist is garbage.

Dark Veritas's TM gives you so much more compared to assbot's TM. You should still try for assbot if you have a good amount of resources after getting dark Veritas, assuming you do. But at the same time you might want to save those resources to make sure you can get Desch and Steiner instead for that 45 attack accessory and excalibur 2, both 4* bases.

>Yesterday
Fuck off with your shit timezone and your shit opinion.

its called being smart. we've gotten 120% in TM this month free why should i macro?

The world has all kinds of different Rydias. Try to be more open minded.

>magic

>tfw slowly losing gil everyday

>Proves he didn't actually have a point, knew what the poster meant, and was just trying to do stupid namedrop bullshit
kys reddit

>There are people that actually prefer paladin and old lady over dark knight and loli
The fuck?

Because it's 10% for one unit and not 5. That 375 would be 3.7% for 5 units

>Watch the number drop day by day as expeditions are done
>The end number slowly moves to the right
>S rank eventually become unable to be done due to not having enough gold
>Have to choose between spending gold on expeditions or making units better.
Expeditions were a mistake

lightning looks cute

>just realized I can play Mobius in background now that I'm using PC version
good lord

>Be open-minded about a C cup 6 year old
No.

This will never stop being terrifying.

Whats up with the players in MP in Mobius that have a level next to their class? It's like a different level from cards total or 8* job.

Fuck off 8bit autist nigger

rude

You can buy Overboosters using a resource you get from rolling dupe cards. It increases a class's level by 1 (in other words, the deck level is the sum of the cards levels + the overboost level). That number you see is how many times they've overboosted that class.

What do you have against oppai loli?

sauce?

dumb r9k faggot

>8bit user is the mobius player who knew nothing about computers
really makes u think

It fucking doesn't look right. I mean fuck, that very image proves it; those knockers look more like cancerous tumors.

Just from dupe job cards?

So basically each one is a minor +1 level?

nhentai.net/g/68536/
>those knockers look more like cancerous tumors.
Wow, rude. It's not she can help it.

Any duplicate card. It can also be spent to buy new Summoning Tickets, but it takes a lot of them.

It's not a huge boost, but it's a little reward for getting junk pulls. Which WILL happen over time.

Get over yourself, we're not leaving. In fact, soon this entire site will be nothing but "dumb r9k faggots". This meme will live forever.

Oh it's what those random extra currencies are for. Where do you actually spend them? I don't think I noticed anything in the shop that uses some of the random tokens I've gotten from shit.

Must be someone else, actually. I thought Mobius being unable to run in the background was something regarding the game itself.

This is more body horror than oppai loli.

what RMs should I leave in my vault and which should I keep out? also is there a good way to organize these things?