What is your opinion on louvers? Thinking about getting this for my '17 5.0

What is your opinion on louvers? Thinking about getting this for my '17 5.0

I'll be combining it with 20" staggered gloss black wheels, carbon fiber front splitter, carbon side skirts, carbon GT350R wing, and a carbon diffuser.

Fag

who cares. just do it

Don't put big wheel on your car faggot.
Do you hate comfort and acceleration?

20's aren't anything retarded. They look great. Some trims even come with them stock.

You must be from Quebec...

keep it stock faggot. you're not special

Louvers haven't looked good on any mustang post-2009. They just dont match the lines.

I don't think those ones in the OP image look particularly tasteful. I know you didn't say anything about doing this, but please don't black out your taillights. Taillights are red for a reason, and they even look good in contrast to the black car.
t. someone who used to black out taillights then got some sense.

Have you ever tried washing a car with louvers installed? Fucking nightmare if you ever park under a tree too.

Haven't thought ab washing it lol

Also, I like murdered lights.

I used to as well. My old Camaro and my Corvette both had blacked out taillights. Restored the factory taillights on my Corvette.

They look great on the right car, and terrible on everything else. I really like them when they match.

Not the biggest fan of the louvers, but you should absolutely do everything else.

t. '14 GT Premium owner

I really only like them on 80s cars, but you do you

If I installed louvers, what effect would removing the rear window have?

it would be very wet and very cold during the rainy and winter season

Louvre would fall into the cargo bay

Cool in the 90s

how about for a racecar?
would the car fill with exhaust fumes?

yes it will if you're the kind of guy that drives in reverse on a racetrack

ever notice on convertibles your hair gets blown forward, the exhaust fumes will come forward also.

Basketball-American detected

Those look terrible. They look like they are melting

So you're going to spend thousands to make your car look like a Gt350 clone when it's going to be slower than a stock Camaro SS?

This is the definition of rice