*blocks your driveway*

*blocks your driveway*
Why is it that turds like the Charger still exist but iconic cars such as the Avenger have gone out of production, Veeky Forums?

I'd get this over an A4 desu

No, stop lying

Samefag

>iconic cars such as the Avenger
I had the misfortune of driving an Avenger once. It's still one of the absolute worst cars I've ever driven.

The avenger was a pearl compared to it's platform mate, the Sebring

>Avenger
>iconic

Nigga what the fuck are you talking about. It's literally a modern Sunfire/Cavalier/Neon.

The Charger should just die, along with the Avenger.

Sedans don't make good performance cars

Quads czech'd

That's the stupidest thing ever fucking said on this board
What a waste of quads

he's not wrong though, trigger. sedans just add more weight and thus making it a tad bit slower.

that's why a challenger hellcat can dominate it's big brother charger hellcat in a straight line race...

Absolutely this, wagon is the answer.

By that logic only karts make good performance cars.

The world isn't only about drag racing youngfag, the E39 M5 is one of the world's best driving cars ever made and it's a sedan
Just because it's a sedan doesn't mean it's automatically shit, longer wheelbase means more stability at high speeds as well as entry and exit in turns

>It's literally a modern Sunfire/Cavalier/Neon.

don't ever compare the avenger to some of the best shitboxes to ever be produced.

Avenger is the biggest pile of garbage dodge has ever produced.

>Avenger is the biggest pile of garbage dodge has ever produced.
Why though? I'm asking because the car parked next to me in my garage is an Avenger.

And I'm a Yuro, so he specifically imported it because he thought it was awesome.

>longer wheelbase means more stability

and weighs more on top of that, thus making it slow as fuck. """""performance""""" sedans are a joke, that's why coupes dominate them in every category you mouthbreather.

Do you know what model year it is? If it was made after FIAT bought Chrysler, it might have the Pentastar 3.6 V6 and it was getting decent reviews then

No idea, it looks exactly like the one in the picture.

He might have the pentastar engine, such an odd choice to import unless he got it for a steal
What country?

Switzerland

You can't be serious.

Really? That's very odd
Is he an amerimutt?

IIRC the pentastar-equipped cars are pretty quick, might be rental-car fun

They were pretty quick
When Fiat bought Chrysler it was one of the first things they did besides rename the Sebring as the 200 and give it a proper interior

What in tarnation?

i want it

Tbh FCA should die.

All they make is trash barges for Americans and trash econoboxes for Euros.