Why the fuck are there so many /pol/ shitters on this boar...

Why the fuck are there so many /pol/ shitters on this boar? We need some fucking moderation because every thread turns into shit nowadays

U wot m8?
Don't like trump you soy boy cuck faggot?
Just wait till you globalist scum get fucked m8
>praise kek

cringe. back to your cesspit

Back to rebbit retard.

have you been living under a rock?
no board on 4chins has escaped the /poil/tard plague. its everywhere. if anything, Veeky Forums isn't as bad as some other boards

Veeky Forums went to shit when /pol/ turned from contrarian libertards RON PAUL idiots to a weird combination of /r9k/ wizards + trumptard cultist. Gamergate was what started the chain reaction

I miss old Veeky Forums tbqh

If anything, it's you leftypolfaggots and intniggers shilling your bullshit shenanigans here.

>here we see a trumptard displaying his eternal persecution complex

WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT OUR GOD EMPEROR TRUMP???

you all sound like a pack of faggots.
people pick on you with trump memes and shit because you react to it not because they actually like trump or what ever.

>It's the leftypol boogeyman!!

>w-we're only pretending to be retarded haha I trole u

Ethno state now, low iq nigs out

>trumptard
Du bist so ein dämlicher Lappen, wirklich.

Scheisse auf mich, Lukas

it got worse since the ball with the pol

lol was

Before this, /pol/ was never an issue on Veeky Forums

yes that is exactly what they are doing and the only goal they have is to get them (You)'s so why do you reply to them?
Not feeding b8 is a pretty fucking old rule.

>someone brings up niggers and le Jews
>OMG /pol/ is leaking again
Fuck off back to lereddit or Facebook or wherever you came from. I've been here long before /pol/ existed and I don't go to /pol/. Veeky Forums has always made jokes about niggers and kikes.its only recently that people actually started getting offended by it. Makes me wonder where they came from and why they're here

>only digits ITT
s/o/yboy bugmen BTFO

kill yourself my nigger

>hurrr durr why so mad tho
IDGAF about Trump or American meme "politics", its simply that the overall quality of this site has gone massively downhill since the /pol/tards took over. The constant HURRR JEWS KEKS NIGGERS MAGA SOYBOY faggotry gets old when its outside of /pol/, and on boards and thread that have nothing to do with it

nobody is getting "offended" by it, that's not the point

I think OP is talking about /int/ leakage by the wrong name. Or i would, but its soviet, so all he wants is another shitty thread.

>hurr durr why so mad though
i never even said that mate.
you really do seem upset though, maybe this website just is not the safe space you thought it was.

>Redpill me

yeah as if /pol/ isn't the biggest safe space on this entire website

I guess wishing that /pol/ would stay in their containment board instead of shitting every thread HURR DURRR WHY U DO X THING YOU FUCKING JEW SOYBOY HURR KEK? OMG RACE TRAITOR REEE is too much to ask eh?

oh wait it's a joke and I'm supossed to be amused by it?

>people actually posted ITT

kek, i knew it was a good idea

Literally anyone can post anything on /pol/. If it still seems like a safespace it's because you're getting blown the fuck out. If you just want a bunch of liberal retards to agree with you then fuck off to reddit.

thats just it though, you are blaming pol when it is 2 or 3 memes that have leaked from pol.
most specifically, trump and soiboy...
how fucking new to Veeky Forums are you?

>Literally anyone can post anything on /pol/

Absolute bullshit and you know it

before t_d took over you could at least find dissenting voices and a general sense of antipathy towards the establishment

Try and even suggest that Trump isn't doing a great job.

>HURR DURR SHARIA BLUE SOROS SHILLARY I'M WITH HER SHILL SHILL SHILL MUH GOD EMPEROR

The place is a complete echochamber and you're delusional for thinking otherwise

>its not /pol/ !!!

Yes it is, people whompost on /pol/should be automatically banned in other boards

OP asked a simple question and wh*tes got angry.

why are wh*tes always so mad? is this a defense for their tiny penises?

and people who post on /a/ should be banned from other boards so they don't spread their filthy pedophile cartoons around and people from lgbt should be banned from other boards so they stop posting traps everywhere.

Just fuck off hey?

None of it is bullshit, it's all 100% true and that's why it hurts you so much.

Not everything that hurts your feelings is le pol boogeyman you hysterical vagina. Fuck off back to ribbit if you want a safespace from people blowing you the fuck out.

Veeky Forums is an anime imageboard

>/pol/tards pretending they aren't r/the_donald tier levels of blind cultist faggotry

Veeky Forums is a giant psyop you dumb commie faggit

Nice delusions fatass

Nice phsycosis

I'm not sure how to feel. The chick on the far right (kek) looks like she has some nice legs and therefore maybe a nice body, but she kinda has this double-ish chin thing going on and some fucked up looking haircut. My dick is confused :(

Veeky Forums has anime sections.
it is not an anime image board, that is 2chan which Veeky Forums copies.

he's right you know
*sips tea*

No, all of 4 chan is an anime imageboard, these boards are simply part of it

Veeky Forums is basically "owned" /pol/ now, ive witnessed it happening for years at this point.

>Cellphone tower
>Radio tower
>Transport plane
>Everything is a cuck since game of thrones.
I can't tell if this is b8.

furrysexual racemixers and fudgepackers have the rest of the internet to themselves.

Just confine pepe and wojak images to /pol/ like /mlp/. Problem solved.

>le racemixing internet
>his God Emperor is a Jew lover who whored out his daughter to a Jew plant
really makes u think

How about you just go the fuck somewhere else

This isn't /pol/

As a non burgerstani, it does wear a little thin when the only viable response some people seem to have is libtard, democuck, etc, and devolving any discussion to left vs right, thinking that simply settles it.
You Americans have no idea how ridiculous and unintelligent it looks, even if you claim it to be unironic.

>You Americans have no idea how ridiculous and unintelligent it looks,
what makes you think that a country that elected a literal manchild with the intelligence of a wet sock as their "president" is aware of things like that?

back to plebbit you massive faggot, this board has always been /pol/ friendly

Delusional

None of these people are white...

>this board has always been /pol/ friendly
Speak for yourself faggot

/pol/ was a mistake

Have you been to /pol/

>WHITE POWA
>IF YOU AINT BLONDE AND BLUE OFF YOURSELF ASAP
>What was that about blue eyes? Let me tell you about all the brown haired, brown and green eyed europeans who made history.
>actually indians are okay, but only the higher castes
>east asians are okay, i know a few and they're not bug people
>some jews are based, guys
>agreed
>now ya'll see i know me some of dem nigger half breeds and they mighta well be huwite ya see they huwite on the inside pardner
>no, only the british are white
>IRISH AREN'T WHIIIITE
>yes they are
>OY VEY YOU'RE ALL JEWS

It's not an echo chamber, it's a warzone

Nigger

Oh you cheeky cunt

theres a difference between, for lack of a better term, nigger faggot humour meant to parody and actually screaming niggers and jews everytime something bad happens
Veeky Forums originally sought fun and to mock and the site was never truly serious because no one demographic, be it left or right, had a strangle hold over the site, then with the flood of newfags since 2014 theyve literally ruined the possibility of that as they drown out those who just want to make memes

How is it that leftypol faggots are so few in numbers, yet manage to shit up a board so effectively?

We need to bring back the tripfags

Furrysexuals will make America great again

We need to take it back to 2007 before all the fuckery made this place worse than what it was.
>remembers the days of Veeky Forums panels ant conventions
>this would never happen now because some Dylan Roof motherfucker would shoot the place up

you're one deluded redditor if you think Veeky Forums now is much different from Veeky Forums in 2007. if anything, it was even more racist back then before the moot mandated 2010 canv.as purge.

"nigger" was posted so frequently on /k/, for example, that a one day autoban was set up.

>implying anyone likes you

ah jolly african americans

heres your (you)