Is this car any good or should I just buy a mustang? Whats the pro and con of this car

is this car any good or should I just buy a mustang? Whats the pro and con of this car.

>should I buy a mustang or this hellcat that costs 2x as much

wat

Not the hellcat model. The one below it.

Do you want a fast boat that is highly practical, or a fast car that is moderately practical and can be coerced into turning around a corner?

A car that has nice turns and reliable.

Mustang.

is that car roomy? I need some room.

>Pro
Its not a Ford
>Con
Its a Dodge

The rear seats are worthless for anyone who isn't a little kid or a quadriplegic. The trunk is decently big, the seats fold down, the front seats are comfy and have plenty of headroom, and there is a good amount of interior storage.

Have you considered?

OP didn't ask for a bunker, he probably wants to see things.

>charger/Challenger can’t turn
This meme again....

The car weighs 4200 lbs and can beat out cars like the M235i, last gen R8, and Jag XFS-R on Willow Springs. I doubt OP will ever push his car to the point where the slight edge the 2015+ mustang GT has on the track. The challenger/Charger is faster at a stoplight/highway pulls which largely what OP will be doing.

The challenger would be my go-to since they hold their value better and look cooler imo

Camaro is cool as shit and the interior is not as terrible as the Challenger, which has a 10 year old platform.

He said reliable, not a shitheap ferd

t.GM cuck

go for the charger.
a nice mopar holds value waaaay longer than any mustang

>can beat out cars like the M235i
>posts an image where it is measurably slower than the 235i

What did he mean by this

who do I believe?

L A N D B A R G E
A
N
D
B
A
R
G
E

The car fun?

Camaro as 1LE

Short peoples problems.

>ford is good

what is good then?

Probably meant the challenger

6'3 here. It's a bunker like the Challenger.

big man. what you drive?

death

Test drive one, you will buy it. The 392 is just stupid fun.

Buddy just picked up a Daytona 392. Definitely gobs of power, but some of the issues are related to the driver assist tech.

Pros:
>Power
>Not as big of a car as you might think, but it has room so it is functional as a 4 door but has sexy lines
>Better looking in person, definitely notice it around other pedestrian vehicles.

Cons:
>Auto only
>Auto sensing wipers & lights that have no manual controls
>Have to unlock additional modes/settings by aftermarket electronics

drove one for about 200 ft, most fun i have ever had

>should I get a relatively cheap pony car with nice visibility, a huge community and abundance of aftermarket support
>or a 4000+lb barge you can’t see shit out of that people only associate with Charlottesville
I’m biased as I currently own a Mustang, but I’ve driven both, and I’d take the Mustang every time. The interior is a little spartan unless you shell out for the expensive trim, but you don’t get a pony car for the luxury experience. The Challenger is more expensive and just feels precarious to drive, and it just has the appearance of “trying too hard” for lack of a better phrase.

Still, just get whichever makes you happy. Test drive both and decide. If you really enjoy the Challenger, by all means get one.

Challenger is fun and fast in straight line only unfortunately. Engine will keep going strong while everything around it will fall apart. Mustang is better car overall unless you really just want space and straight line speed whilst sacrificing quality/reliability then dodge.

And I just realized you’re talking about the Charger. Well, my point about handling and weight still stands, though I have no idea what the visibility in a Charger is like.

>challenger

Its a charger user.

Oops meant charger. Point still stands. Test drive both and choose the one you enjoy most.

Lol I bet you drive around like an old lady with your face dead even with the wheel, learn your car, scan ahead, stop texting and you'll be fine.

Made me laugh

get pic related muh brahs

>Auto only

Fucking dropped.

The interior on a high end challenger is way better than the Camaro.

t. GM guy

He meant that OP isn't Randy Probst and won't come close to being limited by the capabilities of the Charger on a racetrack.

Kia Stinger