In the US, applying for a basic drivers license costs $45, you get a 30 question multiple choice test...

In the US, applying for a basic drivers license costs $45, you get a 30 question multiple choice test, a 10 minute driving test and 3 chances to retake any part of the exam.
If you come in with an automatic car for your test, it will not be added as a restriction on your license.

The lowest tier of drivers licence lets you drive any 2 axle vehicle less than 5 tons.
Most states do not impose any kind of initial probation period if you are over the age of 18.

How difficult is getting licensed in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

icbc.com/driver-licensing/new-drivers/Pages/Graduated-licensing.aspx
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/images/4/4a/Fig4_Road_accident_fatalities_share_by_category_of_vehicles_2013.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's only one thing easier than getting your driver's license in the US. Japan filling our minds with ironic trap propaganda, and doing so on such a wide scale with so many popular properties, is the best genocide strategy anyone has ever thought of.

>implying you wouldnt fuck it

since its annoying to explain
icbc.com/driver-licensing/new-drivers/Pages/Graduated-licensing.aspx

Lol maybe in cuckfornia.
The rest of the US isn't nearly that restricted.

Standard drivers license in normal states allow you to drive any vehicle 3/4 axles or less with a GVWR under 26,000.
Curb weight = irrelevant.

>tfw Ontario, Canada
G1 is effectively a learner's permit. You need a driver with a full licence (who's has it for at least five years) with you, can't be out after dark, and are restricted on which highways you can take (none of the 400-series). You also can't have passengers.

G2 is the next stage. You can have passengers, but not younger than 16 (?), and you can take all highways except the 407 (?).

G is a full licence. No holds on passengers, highways, or anything like that. You also have lower insurance than someone with a G2.

My main gripe with the system is how often you need to renew your licence, and how much it costs. You also need to replace your licence plate sticker every year, and the plate itself every five (if it even makes it that long, thanks to garbage build quality). That plus the highest insurance rates in the country, ridiculous gas prices...oof. It costs so much to drive here it's a wonder the are so many cars on the roads.

Forgot my image.

In leafland, BC to be exact, Its about $30 to take the written test before you even get to start practising in a vehicle.

After a year, you can take the road test, which is $35 every time, and an additional $75 when you pass. All my friends, including I were taught pretty well by our parents, and even took a few lessons from a driving school. out of the 4 of us, noone passed in less than 2 attempts. They say 3 is the average. The examiners are brutal.

after that is a period of about 2 years where you can only have 1 passenger in the care and have no blood alcohol content

Plus it costs me $3000 to insure my shitbox for the year even though im 20 and never been in an accident. Prices get driven up by immigrant kids crashing their trust fund supercars into stuff bongistan style

Latvia here
a medical inspection to see if you're eligable to drive
55 hours of theoretical lessons about everything related to traffic and driving at a 3rd party driving school, then a theory test to see if you're worthy of taking the actual written exam
then a minimum of 20 hours of pratical lessons, however, if you've never sat at the wheel, it's gonna be more like 40 hours because your driving instructor won't pass your ass
then an hour long pratical exam involving driving around cones, driving on the public roads and other shit
all of this costs about 500€ and upwards
usually takes about half a year to get the license unless you're speedrunning

Keep hands on wheel and shoulder check. I passed 100%.

Nobody told you to find a boy who looks like a 14 year old girl sexy. You did this to yourself.

>Victoria, Australia
Two written tests and an on road test, have to be at least 16. If you pass, then you have to do 120 hours with a fully licensed driver in the passenger seat. Then once you turn 18 and have 120 hours, you can take the last test to get your probationary licence (P plates).
You start on red Ps for one year, green Ps for three years. While on Ps, you are limited to 130kW/tonne, can't have any alcohol in your system and can't carry more than one passenger between a certain age (can't remember).

Finland.

Shit ton of theory classes, night driving simulator, rain and ice test day on closed track, group driving while switching drivers (guess the idea is to not be distracted by others), a lot of driving hours in different conditions.

And that's the first part, when you get your license you drive for a few years and then do more classes and redo the ice and rain track thing and finally get a final license.

About 1500-2000 euros, takes 6 months. If you fail theory or driving test then it costs more and you have to take mandatory driving and theory classes.

It's a fucking scam, just like our 50% car tax. Get a license or your parents pay for it when you are 18 but realistically you don't have money to buy and upkeep a car until you are 25+.

But if you want to be a trucker or heavy machine operator you can do your military conscription as a driver and get over 5000 euros worth of licenses and qualifications for free.

Bongland:

Theory test costs £23. It's made up of about 50 multiple choice questions and a short hazard perception segment where you watch dashcam clips and click on your mouse when you spot a potential hazard. Both are very easy, you need to be a special kind of special to fail.

Practical test costs £62. Takes about an hour overall, and the examiners take you along routes that contain most features you're likely to encounter on the road (roundabouts, stop junctions, 60mph speed limit roads, etc). Overall it's not particularly difficult. You can make up to 14 minor mistakes without failing, but if you do anything that could potentially cause an accident, it's an instant fail.

There's no minimum amount of practice that you need, and technically you don't NEED to pay for a driving instructor except for the practical test (as you usually take the test in your instructor's car), so you can learn to actually drive in your own car for a while, then get lessons from an instructor who will pretty much just teach you how to pass your test.

Once you've passed, you immediately get your full licence, and a standard car licence means you can drive vehicles up to 3500kg and up to 8 passenger seats, as well as trikes and other 3-wheelers, with no restrictions on size or power for either. You can also drive tractors and other agricultural vehicles on a standard car licence.

>it's Japan's fault I'm gay
umm no sweetie

Go to driving school initial cost about 200€ then take a test (20 questions) which costs about 20€ get driving lessons 12h mandatory about 1000€. Take the test (45 min)where you actually drive about 70€. All manual of cause. Germany home of the autobahn though.

(((Ontario))) G2 conditions depends on age. There's something different for 19 and under but when I got my G2, apparently it's the same as a G except no tolerance on BAC being anything but 0.

G allows for a BAC of anything under 0.05

You can renew the sticker every 2 years for convenience

>looks like a 14 year old girl sexy
The only thing 14-year-old-girl looking about it is the outfit he's wearing. He just looks like a feminine boy.

NZ
a 35 question multi choice where you are allowed one wrong answer. if you pass you go on learner licence for 12 months where you cant drive without a 2 year full licence holder in the passenger seat

then you have a practical test where if you pass you spend 2 years driving around where you arent allowed passengers unless a 2 year full licence holder is in the front seat or the passenger is a dependant. also restrictions on when you can drive, 5am - 10pm from memory. the two year period can be brought down to 18 months by taking a defensive driving course after your first 12 months.

driving test mainly focusing on hazard identification and you have your full. can't remember if there's a manual auto thing cause I did mine in manual.

>mexipoor
>be 18
>pay about 40 usd
>done

Girls are just boys with tits and vagoo anyway.

i want to suck felix's dick

I paid $16 for my license after a $50 one-day drivers ed course and a driver's test that included parallel parking and driving around the block of a neighborhood street.

Alberta.

Take $50 written test were you're allowed like 5 wrong answers. In your native language of course.

Wait a year where you can only drive with a regular driver.

Take actual ~$150 driving test in your native language of course.

Or just get off the boat and pay a sketchy registry place $300 for a full licence.

Maybe in your state, but not in Pennsylvania. Still one of the more restrictive states.
>must be 16 to get permit (as far as I know no other state requires you to be this old)
>take 15-question multiple choice test
>you get three retries
>must have permit for at least six months
>during that six months you must complete 65 hours of driving
>10 of those hours have to be at night and 5 in bad weather
>six months later go to DMV and say you want to take a test
>you take the test in your own car
>no restrictions based on what car you drive, so you can drive an automatic VW beetle or a manual ram diesel and it gets you the same license
>depending on the particular DMV you may or may not have to parallel park
>driving test may also vary from going around the corner to driving to the next town
>pass test
>get permit signed by driving instructor
>wait for real license to come in mail
>curfews n shit if you're under 18 but those go away later

and this is why american drivers are fucking awful

drop about 1k in lessons
you can repeat the tests as many times as you want for a one year period, but you gotta pay 30 bucks each time you do
no auto/manuel restriction
initial probation period for a year, no matter the age
hell if i know about vehicle size

>cuckland
>We have restrictions on motorcycle ccs
kill me lads

Okay
You still kill everyone though
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/images/4/4a/Fig4_Road_accident_fatalities_share_by_category_of_vehicles_2013.png

>during that six months you must complete 65 hours of driving
>10 of those hours have to be at night and 5 in bad weather
at least my DMV they didn't even ask about this and there's no way of proving it, i still drove a shit ton and in a snowstorm anyway though
>no restrictions based on what car you drive, so you can drive an automatic VW beetle or a manual ram diesel and it gets you the same license
>depending on the particular DMV you may or may not have to parallel park
my dmv made parallel parking the first thing in the test, and if you failed that you fail the whole test. so i borrowed my brother's fiat 500 lel
>driving test may also vary from going around the corner to driving to the next town
four right turns, four left turns, done.
PA is an interesting state.

NY you also have to be 16.

In Brazil it costs about $500 to have a car/bike license, depending on the state.
First there's psychotechnical test, that some people don't pass. Then there are the medical exams. Then there's a "theoretic" course with the laws, signs, first aid, etc, with a test in the end. After that you need 25 hours of practical classes (driving with a teacher who teaches you about actual driving). Those classes must include driving both during night and day.
By the end of the practical classes, you have to take a practical test that takes about 15 minutes of driving with a guy from the government.

poland
>you have to buy 30 hours of driving with instructor + theoretical lessons
>theoretical test is point-based, you can fuck up two or even three worthless question or single, but more important one
>practical test starts on a test field
>before you go out into the city, you have to maneuver forwards and in reverse on pic related corner thingie (smoothly and in a single move), you can fuck up once
>you also have to stop your manual car on the prepared hill and start from standstill using handbrake, you can fuck it up one time too
>then you go out in the city and it's all easy now, you can't make same mistake twice, except critical mistakes like crossing double line mean instant end
>you can retake it as much as you want, but after couple tries you have to retake entire course again so it's easy to run out of money

for example, i passed the test even though i got over the speed limit once.

They must have restrictions on brain cells if you unironically drive a bike

Croatia
>$500
>30 mandatory 45 minute classes
>written exam
>5 mandatory 45 minute first aid classes
>first aid exam
>30+ mandatory hours driven with instructor
>driving test (2 penalties = fail)

Also a burgerlandfag
>Could get a permit at 14
>With 6months of driving experience and a driver's education certificate you could get a restricted license (daylight hours only, can have passengers as long as your car was designed to seat however many people you have)
>Unrestricted automatically at 18

If I grew up on a farm, I could have gotten a special restricted license to drive within 250 miles of the farm at 12y/o

>american driving tests

What are you doing to bring down the system, lad?