Meet Satoshi Nakamoto

-Predicts Bitcoin will hit $13,000 by 2018.
-Most likely owns most of the Bitcoins.
-Loves masonry and wants to be a sorcerer.
-Believes in structured water
-Most likely is the Snowflake Omega

Other urls found in this thread:

halfpasthuman.com/essays/maxhole.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gnArvcWaH6I
youtube.com/watch?v=YbhZBtHNwx8
youtube.com/watch?v=G1wjhDI4XQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Predicts Bitcoin will hit $13,000 by 2018.
Honestly, who the fuck is going to be buying on the run up to 13k? Certainly not the NEETS of Veeky Forums and if no one (or relatively few) are buying then how is it reaching 13k? The only possible way is a flight from fiat currency into BTC but if that's happening, you have more important things to be concerned about than the price of your electronic monopoly money.

I think 30k a coin is possible by the end of the decade.

i thought cliff high was cool until he admitted in one of his videos that he's poor and a terrible trader despite having studied economic data for decades.

Cliff High is a schitzophrenic autist.

He claimed he had a web scraper which could predict the future based on unintenional neuro-linguistic programming clues.

The man is actually a huge liar.

he scrapes data which is then analyzed and used to make decisions, yeah, but not that it could "predict the future" like magic or something. it's just an attempt at sentiment analysis.

These are not the ramblings of a sound mind.
halfpasthuman.com/essays/maxhole.html

>>BTC (the bitcoin network) provides humanity with a way out of the lock that the central banksters, and their masters, the military/space-alien complex has had these last five plus decades. As such, the biggest threat that BTC represents is not to the bankster cabal at the top of the corpo-political system, but rather to the exposure of the 'dark ops' world that is both supporting the criminal ruling class, and sucking money through them.

About five years ago in one of his radio programs he was claiming that by 2012 he would be leading an assault on the moon to take out a reptillian base.

>bankster

anyone can buy, what is so hard that you can buy tiny amounts? idiot

We're talking about 13K. Not tiny amounts. What the fuck is wrong with you?

You can buy bitcoins in fractional increments, down to .00000001, which is less than a dollar.

(Practically, high txn fees mean you can't buy less than a dollar, but still, any neet can afford that.)

>OP says 13K
>This idiot says less than a dollar for a fraction

Are you incapable of understanding English?

You're missing his point though, you don't need to own a full bitcoin. You can even own only a few bits if it's 13k.

It sounds like they wanna increase the price just so more people can buy a fraction and claim there is a growth in the number of Bitcoin users.

That's how scams work.

>b-but muh scam

youtube.com/watch?v=gnArvcWaH6I

You are literally those children.

Chinese.

are these niggas for real

>being this retarded

Which one weighs more? A ton of bricks or a ton of feathers?

If one Bitcoin is worth $100, how much is half a Bitcoin worth?

Bix Weir suspects that Alan Greenspan is Satoshi Nakamoto. youtube.com/watch?v=YbhZBtHNwx8
youtube.com/watch?v=G1wjhDI4XQE
pic related is how bitcoiners respond

Ahahaha. I discovered Cliff a few months ago and think he's awesome.

I'd be pretty shocked if he were Satoshi though.

I suppose he does have the programming background but somehow I just can't quite see it.

OMG Look at them!

The greatest bagholding never told to commence.

Watch them self trap right into altcoins.

This is gonna be great....again.

lol the real question is who fucking sells below 13k