Secret Muslim GF just dumped me over text because I kept stalling on converting...

Secret Muslim GF just dumped me over text because I kept stalling on converting. Been milking it almost 2 years getting some secret Arab pussy but she finally did it. Could have converted into her wealthy family. They own like 8 stores in the wealthiest part of Manhattan and a fuck huge mansion upstate with marble and granite floors and gold dome ceiling. But my severe autism towards thinking religion is stupid made me miss out on a lifetime opportunity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont let religion dictate what you have to do in life. if she woild love you she would not care. if you did it out of sheer interest you could have moeny but would you be happy slithing goat throats ever dinner?

They are arabs. Their pass times include more along the lines of seeing how much gold they can put on their wrists before they can't lift it. Not playing with goats.

Payback:
1. Let her family know
2. Honor kill her
3. ???
4. Profit

What's her phone number?

You did the eight thing OP. Fuck Islam

/pol/ would be proud.

this

the western world thanks you son

Wow, your going to regret this decision for the rest of your life. So many would kill for such a cushy opportunity at life.

Fucking idiot.

What makes you think her daddy would just ha d over all the family jewels to whitey

Protip she dumped you because you're a spastic

fake and gay

You fucked up man. Islam is great. And this is coming from a Christian.

> Women are practically your slaves
> Life comes first, business second
> Great food
> Prayer and their temple is actually pretty comfy

Should have converted son.

If it was an ultimatum, fuck her.
Islam is a trash religion.

should have infiltrated the enemy, secretly gave money to fund Christian churches around the world.

Lol you fucked up
If you truly thought religion was stupid, then you would have converted for practical advantage. You didn't convert because you secretly believe religion is serious, and therefore are afraid of converting to religion because you secretly believe in God.

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

OP, do you really believe you could have survived in such an awful relationship?

youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw

So what? Atleast you're not a cucck.

I had a muslim gf too who wanted me to convert but I broke up with her because I fucking hate islam and was tired of her shit, asking me to get circumcised and convert. Like, could someone be anymore pathetic?

Also, do this

>t. Abdul Al-Ramwan

Sorry user but this pussy is reserved for true believers only. It's a shame you don't want it.

You should have made her get circumcised first and then dumped her after she lost her clit.

Kek

while your fedora views are cringey, you were right not to convert to Islam for that reason.

That's a good deal for strong succ. Amazon is so based.

You're a cringy fedora who I would like to see get devoured by Islam, yet you still made the right choice.

> Women are practically your slaves
On the outside. At home they're as bitchy as anywhere else.