So you've just been given time to use a Holodeck from Star Trek

So you've just been given time to use a Holodeck from Star Trek.

It can reproduce anything; any historic race, cars, tracks, streets, highways...

What program would you make?

>Computer, new program
>1996, Tokyo Japan, 2am
>Main highway setting
>1995 Nissan Skyline GTR
>Modified by Jun racing, 700 horsepower
>A compact disc with european fast electronic music
>Disable safety protocols

>2004, Monaco Grand Prix
>Ferrari Formula One car
>Qualifying session

Driving to a mountain shrine with my wife to look for ghosts

In a world where star trek never aired and firefly was never canceled. Also I have a porshce boxster and a butler who replaces the IMS bearing for me. Because fuck that. What was wrong with lubing it with engine oil? Stuttgart more like Stupgart.

Forgot my wife

>90s Paris
>Twingo with tuned Hayabusa swap

>safety protocols: OFFLINE

Car with boobs

>F1 car
>Nurburgring

Let's do this.

>1955 Le Mans disaster
SAFETY PROTOCOLS OFF

>Computer, run new program
>Earth, late spring, 20th century Unites States, early evening
>lone Montana Highway
>fashion an automobile using Troi as the basis
>make the seats of the automobile here buttcheeks and route the exhaust between the seats
>make the fuel for the automobile refried beans
>disengage safety protocols

nigga I'd want to be Hitler or Neil Armstrong or Jesus or some shit

lost

>can do anything
>go back in time 20 years
Wow really imaginative!

I'll take a trophy truck in Roman times
>enter chariot race
>codriver: Caligula
>lion in the back
>giant jump out of the Coliseum after winning
>smash a few hundred miles of handlaid cobblestone and horse tracks
>relax with nice orgy and feast after

This guy gets it

That time at lemons when all those people died

Would like to see that, pretty horrifying

2 chicks at the same time. Fuckin A.

Orgy and feast are synonyms for the period

>M1 Abrams Tank
>Mecca

i would program every woman i've ever had a hardon for into an incredible sex mansion in the south of france and give myself pic related with infinite fuel and empty roads

then have sex with every one of them for the rest of my life until i die and never get found because the entrance to my holodeck will be hidden by a fake wall and will have sensor deadening materials & devices built into it so the hologram hotties keep jerking off my lifeless corpse long after i'm dead

Calm the fuck down Reginald.

>1955 sept. 30
>fire up little bastard
>take some LSD
>disengage safety protcols

An orgy.

Obviously.

Sure I love my wife, and sure I love my cars... but seriously? I'd run a fucking orgy program and fuck just inhumanly beautiful women for hours.

>go back 7 years
>high school grade 10 shop class
>kill my teacher so he doesn't convince me to join the trade
>go hang with my buddies in computer programming
>get into college/university
>get a job
>don't become an alcoholic

I'd give anything to go back and try things differently. Just to see if I could have been happier and not posting on this shithole.

Any rally stage Finland and a Lancia Stratos.

True that man, fucking opiate addict here, idk how the hell I would ever stop if I loved alchie

You would be making the same woe is me sad sack post on /g/ instead of Veeky Forums

Here's the saddest thing. I quit drinking 22 months ago, smoked weed too compensate, quit that 2 months ago, got a job at dealership finally 5 weeks ago, and let go today. No explanation, just pack your tools and punch out.
Yeah but at least I'd have a salary job and not earn $15/hour. I would've worked 9-5, still have all of my hearing and be thinking of purchasing a house instead of worrying about how I'm going to pay my car insurance and rent next month.

There are many mechanics that make more than computer programmers. You don't just trade your degree in for a free ticket to a good job. Your attitude is the issue, but if you want to chalk it all up to a choice you made a decade ago that you think sentences you to some terrible fate you may as well get comfy where you are. Unless you are a felon it's not difficult to get hired at a dealership, go get another job.

>simulate future space hitler
>fuck up the holodeck so that they escape like in that one episode
>????????
>4th Reich

Nurburgring is far too uneven for this to ever become reality unfortunately

Here's my resume:
Buggy bitch grocery store 2 years
Crappy tire parts associate 3 years
Transfer to another store, tire installer for 2 years, let go, other kid gets sponsored
Pay for my own mechanic's school that is sponsored by crappy tire, graduate 2nd in class of about 60 people
Placed in crappy tire shop in city, work 6 months as service advisor, 1 1/2 years as flat rate tire installer, quit since business is so slow I'm averaging $5/hour
>fast forward 6 months
Get job at dealership let go after 1 month.

Who the fuck would hire me?

Barclay was the only sane person in TNG, why the fuck would I waste my time zooming around the galaxy fighting space niggers when I can sit in a holodeck on earth fucking my way through 20-21st century women?

>My car, Mazda RX-8
>Fully modded how I want it to be
>Infinite gas
>The entirety of North America to drive around in
>No cops, no traffic
>Just other car enthusiasts to meet and race

>computer run program D:\>Riker/Mille_Miliga_195X

Whoa there little buddy, who said you could run my program?

same

>compact disc
>in a GTR
hahaha take a look at this loser.

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE

>get the bronze bull treatment because Caligula was mad as fuck that you have cooler tech than his empire does

Leave the grocery store off your resume. You want to work as a mechanic then that's what your resume should reflect. Wheeling carts at Food Lion when you were 19 isn't really relevant. And you weren't "let go," you amicably ended the business relationship to pursue more challenging endeavors.

>let go without explanation
you can take them to court over this t b h.
even during your first month of work they cannot fire you without explanation in any province but New Brunswick.
Why do I know this? I went through the same but in NB.

Computer
You know the drill
Load her.

It can only reproduce things from history? That sucks. The present is better than the past.

ur mom

Bree Olsen. A different one for every year of her life and enough stimulants to get through them all.

You are in a fucking FTL space ship with smaller spaceships inside of it and you want to drive a shitbox around the butthurtbering?

>Holodeck car racing sim
>Car actually always in the center of the holodeck, entire world around you perceived as moving
holy shit that sounds so fun