What are the smartest careers to go into?

What are the smartest careers to go into?

Selling weed

Healthcare

Selling kneepads to millennial college grads in search of a job they're qualified for.

Sell something a bit more profitable if you're in a place where its just as illegal as selling ice or heroin.
"mdma" aka research chems, is the current shtick in my area.
4-50x ROI ~ atm depending on what you're selling if legit.
1000x + roi if you're selling paracetamol/ ibuprofen.

>notice as the alpha bull exerts his dominance over the lowly upstart
>he signals his females to mock his opponent with a hand gesture
>they look to him for affirmation
>the beta folds his hands and smiles in submission, no doubt agreeing to do as he was told

Kek

>alpha bull
>implying anyone above branch management at an AT&T store would use a blue/orange bar graph to communicate information
>ugly color combos btfo

Did you Just call blue/orange ugly?

Where im at theres alot of money in the railway industry. Engineering will be sort after for decades to come.

The very best careers right now are:

> Computer coding or Web coding/development
> Sales (B2B, and white collar sales)
> The trades (plumbing, electrical)
> Any thing with petroleum or nuclear power

This.

>t. medfag

The problem with healthcare is that it's all for numales and women, unless your the executive at an insurance company of something.

>Not using default Excel pallet to communicate to subordinates
sales associate at AT&T store detected

>t.time traveler from 2007

The ones with the lowest risk, highest profits, and easiest to scale.

So basically applications/software development. Enterprise software is especially lucrative. Replacing wageslaves is extremely profitable.

data science

Cuck tier

is that right? I work in finance now, but healthcare recruiters won't get off my dick. can go into literally any industry I choose. I'm such a cuck.

Same here. Masters in applied econ/econometrics. Literally any company would love to have me.

It's a terrible life though... at a computer all day, working with annoying as fuck datasets, a little programming.

Fuck that. Why I switched to finance field as well.

made up name for analyst

I studied Economics and Math in college. However, data science is still cuck tier because most of the work is wageslavery for large employers.

To clarify, I own a enterprise software company and run my dad's custom cabinet showroom, so there's a lot of downtime.

>most of the work is wageslavery
Wouldn't argue with that. Part of the reason why I switched.

What do you do as economics? I'm asking because I'm considering studying economy. The type that deals a lot with society economy

are you in the wrong thread? careers by definition are wage slavery. at least after a career in data science you can move to independent consulting or trading or whatever the fuck you want because you have proven experience. can you do that with other careers? please go back to your entrepreneurfag containment threads.

Not much really. I really wanted to be a trader and found a lot of success but the family business is so much important. With 2.7M~ revenue and 800K profits, I turned 360 degrees when my dad offered 25% equity on graduation.

Typically you'll be in some analyst or research position.

>society economy
If you mean, like, Political Economy like Marx, Ricardo, etc. then... nothing. You'll probably end up in academia and need a PhD.

My advice, if I could go back, would be to study finance instead. Applied economics/econometrics was useful for me though. But I think a better combo would have been finance/statistics personally.

I just translated the word and what I mean is 'economics' or 'socio-economics'
>Typically you'll be in some analyst or research position
Thats cool so someone who tries to analyze and research the economy in the society and stuff like that?