Women are now leading car buying as 62% of the buying market

>women are now leading car buying as 62% of the buying market
>sports cars are becoming a thing of the past
>soon all new cars will look like variations of a crossover SUV

>why do people buy cars that they like and not the ones i like??

Because you fucking retards let yourselves get memed into thinking new cars are a scam and muh real racers only buy used cars.

Let dumb thots buy nusoybugcars

>thinks soy is an argument
>can't comprehend the free market

>is a soyboy or worse -- a woman

"Sports cars" will end up being either MX-5/GT86 slow hipstermobiles with pigfat but at least an option for stick shift or stupidly fast yet soulless euro DSG machines.

>Confronted with the reality of the free market
>"hur hur ur just a soyboy or a woman!"

Being a retard on the internet doesn't change reality.

My prediction is he calls you a soy boy again

SOON

Justifying even the worst things with "muh free market" is the reaso why everyone hates libertardians.

Buy a car faggot.

I have already, any other arguments other than "gib shekel and leave me alone"?

>buy new Lexus rc
>60k
>buy 2015 Lexus rc
>35k
Really makes you think...

enjoy your lada comrade

>>soon all new cars will look like variations of a crossover SUV
Well that's been pretty much confirmed with a bunch of major manufacturers moving to SUV/CUV and away from Sedans etc

Manufacturers don't care about used cars, idiot.

Thanks, I sure will, Menachem.

>free market at work
>working as intended
>"WHAAAAAAAA MUH SEDAN LIVES MATTER WHAAAAAA WHY AM I BEING OPPRESSED WHAAAAA WHY ISN'T MY SNOWFLAKE DWINDLING DEMOGRAPHIC BEING REPRESENTED WHY AREN'T CORPORATIONS HEMORRAGHING MONEY ON MY FAD?"

no trumpcuck, you ARE the soyboy

YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE

>buy new car
>money goes to the manufacturer and bean counters see a positive reaction in the market for that car
>buy used car
>money goes to Joe Schmuck and the bean counters see no positive reaction in the market for that car
So guess which option leads to an industry where 99% of cars produced are FWD CVT 1.3L I4 sedans.

Why don't dudes just stop buying cars for their gfs/wives?

The thing said that over 80% of car buying decisions are made by women, according to dealer stats.

I don't know what auto enthusiasts expect, after half a century free loading on this shit.

WE ARE THE FUTURE

>decisions
okay but where is the $ coming from?

maybe you should get into motorbikes

Here is the thing; why is this such an issue for some people? Having a huge lever for gear selection in an Automatic honestly makes no sense, it's non-mechanical, so it's just a huge fucking waste of space. The knob in this case is just objectively superior.

This one doesn't bug me that much, but I do prefer not having a touch screen. My wife picked up a 2010 Expedition and it doesn't have a touch screen, but it has bluetooth and all the other creature comforts we could want and we both agree that there is something undeniably comfy about driving at night with the soft glow of that radeon green lighting being the only source of light in the car.

The only reason it works the way it does is because of the asinine dealership system. The middleman markup + drive for commission makes new cars prohibitively expensive.

I don't see it stopping SUVs, dumbass.

But but muh traditionalism! I'm a reactionary that's afraid of change. So I won't like knobs and buttons even though they perform the same function as a gear selector while providing more interior room and a better looking dash

what's the problem you fucking autist? it's an automatic. an auto shifter in any new car works literally the same way. do you think an auto shifter is mechanical as opposed to purely electric?

Calculated

Feel free to spot me 25k, then.

Get a job, faggot.

Poor people have no right to criticize the auto market

>thinks having a Porsche crest on his phone automatically means he has a Porsche
>thinks his $1500 924 is a Porsche

>Muh free market

I can see your spotty virgin teenage face from here, you greasy little creeps.

Who said I was OP? I'm perfectly fine with just having a grand tourer and some old rwd shitbox. They'll still have them for decades.

>communists/austrian totally-not-communism
>not the real teenage brats who don't understand life
Sorry buddy, but the fact of life is that the majority car manufacturers will be catering to what makes them money, and what makes them money is crossovers and cuckmobiles. If you don't like it, well, get over yourself. That's the way this country and the rest of the free world works. You are in the minority, you are a niche market that doesn't offer nearly as much profit. Sorry that you're such a fucking child you think that the world should revolve around your tastes, and cannot understand basic economics.
Your next post will be 'muh soy' or something along the lines of 'muh natsoc/muh communism/fuck capitalism'.

>Who said I was OP?
No one?
>I'm perfectly fine with just having a grand tourer and some old rwd shitbox. They'll still have them for decades.
No they won't.

So why aren't people allowed to complain about things anymore?

Cars are too expensive for the average middle class normie to waste money "having fun" vs getting something ultimately practical and boring with these hard economic times.

Bikes still exist and are still fun.

Stop whining.

You first.

Everything fun is too expensive.

Most likely people are tired of your shit.

>the entire thread is complaining about complaining

Leave the thread, because someone out there must be tired of you complaining about complaining. If you don't stop now you're a hypocrite.

>the free market can do no wrong

that's a car key, my bus riding friend

Who here would actually be willing to crowd fund kuroba to make the quatrapace a reality. Id buy one in an instant.

>women buying cars marketed towards women
>women are too stupid to buy something used and better for the same money
What's the news?

It's bit a hypothetical, I was just being polite.

from jobs, this isn't the 1950s you fucking retard. Women have jobs

>the free market is wrong when I say so

Shit. I'm a projecting brainlet who drives a $2000 944. Sorry about that Porsche bro

>rationalizing this hard instead of letting it go
Stay mad faglord

I'm not mad. That was a legitimate apology for my retardation and I am actually a 944 driving faggot.

>men stop buying new cars because they all look like diarrhea
>women and "men" that don't care about cars hold the current market afloat
Wow that's like, something new, man.

ok all cool my jewel