Other urls found in this thread:

kalavinka.co.uk/GUILTY/
steamcommunity.com/id/shantotto53/
youtu.be/EfP-oLNmvXE
twitter.com/eitino0121/status/890979893701246976
youtube.com/watch?v=bj1Aps5-WSw
twitch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amicable memento that a property devoid of solid space control is not a release deserving of attention.

Amicable memento that in its next month following release T7 has shed a larger proportion of its player base than SFV did within the same time allotment. Street Fighter 5 also had a higher peak for that an identical time frame. All clues assert that Tekken 7 is dying faster than Street Fighter V.

Amicable memento that Dragonball FighterZ will be a shoddily formulated fighting game with abysmal zoning, ghastly movement in comparison to the Marvel series, lack of multiple assists per character, and a lack of character archetype variability.

wish i was rashid bros...

Put the best Dragonball character in DBF

A perfect smile

playbloo?

SNIFF SHORTSTACK SNIFF

Imagine this: evo 2019 Fantasy Strike balance patch #32...all the matchups are 5-5.
It's the grand finals. Fantasy Strike has lowered the entry barrier to fighting games so much that the popularity of the genre has multiplied by one hundred. Two master Fantasy Strike players and Yomi Rock Paper Scissors mind-readers FACING OFF.

DAIGOOO
UUUUUU
MEEEEEEEEEE
HARAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Versusss...
SAH
NICK
FOOOXX

A yomi counter is the method to counter normal throws. This revolutionary mechanic is performed by simply letting go of all controls and when your opponent tries to throw you, you will counter it and perform a yomi counter with a spectacular animation.
Yomi is the Japanese word for reading the mind of the opponent. It is the essence of Rock Paper Scissors...
and of Fighting Games

There is an old-school fighting game series that was prolific before the fighting game genre became popular called Street Fighter. Daigo used to play the character Ryu in those games.
Ryu is the Grave of Street Fighter.

Daigo is playing Valerie, the manic painter, while Sonic Fox is playing Midori

The round begins
Both fighters run at eachother
They get close and both stop

AMAAAAAZING READSSS FROM BOTH OF THEM the female commentators exclaim

Valerie and Midori are still right next to each other doing neutral animations. An outsider wouldn't understand why this is hype, but the stadium is breathless.
Both masters are anticipating the other throwing and they are staying in the neutral animation so that when the throw comes they can yomi counter.
Both players have not pressed any buttons or moved the stick in 10 seconds.
INCREDIBLE READS the commentators bellow
THIS IS A DEADLY GAME OF CHICKEN..THE YOMI..THE MIND GAMES..DEAR LORD THE TENSION COULD BE CUT WITH A KNIFE FOLKS
20 secs
30 seconds both characters have been simply doing their neutral animations next to each other...
It's nearing the end of the round
Daigo presses 5A.
The crowd goes wild
Ladies and gentlemen evo moment 38

kalavinka.co.uk/GUILTY/
>max is playing it

This is the best Darkstalkers couple. Second is Morrigan X Demitri and third is Felica X Talbain

Anyone up for some late night east coast goober?

>lack of multiple assists
Most characters only had one that wasn't dogshit

I barely play ungas in other games, maybe xrd will actually give me the feeling I'm searching for. Although the people at my locals, who play anime are weird, so I would have to learn to deal with them.

From what I've seen so far, Jam looks like a character I would enjoy to play, especially aesthetically. Most of my character choices are based on aesthetics anyways.

poor potemkin

Lei lei is my wife dont post slander about us.

>Jam looks like a character I would enjoy to play
the thing about jam is that her voice is fucking annoying as shit, and she has to put her two cents in pretty much every single action you take. this combination of wanting to play jam and being horrifically annoyed by her was what ironically turned me away from GG

>both fighters run

>someone took the time to write this
i'll give you a pity (you)

Hi Daisuke!

calm down raptor

Do none of y'all play on PC?

You are probably a NEET that is competing with an undead charismatic rock star.

This general is filled with dodgers, most of them play offline.

I know that feel I like Kolin but absolutely hate her voice.

As honest as you can get in goober

It's 1 in the morning

wish i was cammy so I could touch my own butt bros...

he should've stuck to Axl.

>Amicable memento that in its next month following release T7 has shed a larger proportion of its player base than SFV did within the same time allotment. Street Fighter 5 also had a higher peak for that an identical time frame. All clues assert that Tekken 7 is dying faster than Street Fighter V.

Tekken 7 ain't getting monthly updates either

ps4 friendo, and going to bed soon anyway.

yeah, and the counter hit state on yrc did also nerf him. i still just don't like a lot of stuff in xrd but playing sin and ky make it kinda fun because of how they can mitigate scramble situations and stifle the chaotic neutral. and i don't really have to learn setplay even though they do have grimy stuff.

I built a Fightstick and then I realized I don't own any Fighting games. What should I drop time into?

play rhythm games on it

Street fighter 5, good game, active, beginner friendly with high skill ceiling.

What is their agenda?
youtu.be/EfP-oLNmvXE

Should I play Devil Jin or Lili? Jin is cool but Lili is hot.

Get some SHUMPS

What Rhythm games? Ive just been playing Shumps so far.

Thanks. I'll use this to pickup those fundamentals folks keep going on about.

>tfw made an orbiter gift me dodonpachi ressurection today
Atleast that means I don't need a new 360 right now.

how do I get a brown gf...

DJMAX RESPECT

Skinny sagat has better fireballs, voice, walkspeed, looks, tiger knee motion, everything. Sf alpha fireballs are particularly kekworthy

>max joins an empty lobby (rev2)
>10 seconds later there's like 30 people
what the fuck it's not fair bros

because casuals wanna be on stream

No can do buckarino, DJMAX Respect requires the Dpad and both analog sticks.

Ill never understand why shit like this exists. If you dont have a fucking budget its worthless its literally a slideshow.

>search for lobbies in bb
>none
>make my own freeforall room
>instantly 8 people, start lagging like a motherfucker

be a good boy

vroom Vrooom VROOOOM

Would you listen to a metal album by Lord Raptor and Dante?

How do I get orbiters?

>tfw ignored my orbiters and realizing i missed my chance for free shit
Oh well, at least I still have my integrity.

>be a girl
>get shit for free from strangers on the internet
i wish i was born a girl...

elves are for ___

it means you're a good person user-kun...

How happy would people generally be if Alpha 3 got a HD Remix, but with Xrd graphics? Would most of the public even give a shit or just the Alpha fans?

Fighting games.

no, it means they're BETA KEKS

i hate alpha 3 though...

why does he have antennas on his muslim hat? jesus, what a shit character design.

Play Weiss

its kosuge
people think they want alpha 3 but they dont

Capcom fucked up with alpha 3's release timing it could've been one of the greatest mix of kusoge and traditional sf ever, imagine if young yipes commentated did commentary for alpha 3 on top of daigo saying it's his favorite sf.

twitter.com/eitino0121/status/890979893701246976

capcucks will defend this

what the fuck is that shit

>Would you listen to a metal album by a guy that uses music to offer souls to a demon and a mercenary half-demon?

Any Australians wanna play some shit fighter 5?

Alpha 3's only selling point is tons of characters, which mean it would take like 5 years to make in Xrd grpahics

>pc pirate race

lol

shouldn't you be prepping tyrone for your wife, console cuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=bj1Aps5-WSw

All they had to do was make it so Juri's fireballs came out by pressing the button again instead of negative edge so it was easier to play on pad, dagnabit Capcom

they cant

To me, in a sense Street Fighter Alpha 3 was very well-made, to the highest degree. Whether it be character uniqueness, balance, system mechanics, controls, speed, there's nothing I would complain about....Although unfortunately there was a bug present that made Custom Combos overly powerful...
Comparatively, if you were to simply copy a past game's designs and make a new one where all of the old title's bugs and infinite combos were removed, that just won't be very interesting at all.

calm down daigo

gorilla smash

It would be a great game without vism infinite, I'm fine with v-ism because of the drawbacks if it wasn't for easy to setup infinites and guaranteed guard crush.

Good morning, EU /fgg/.

Question of the day: would you play a fighting game where you become depressed while thinking about your debts and mostly your future death?

Vroom, vroom, vroom!

Did hard financial times and bad news from a doctor hit you just now?

sure, instead of play time being represented in hours, it could be represented in lost income from playing instead of working

What characters, in your opinion, have recieved better designs in newer games?

>full meter
>not doing the critical art
Diamond is the new bronze

twitch
.tv/poongkotv

chrisT getting bodied by poongko on momochi's account in japan

Ling Xiaoyu

a shitload of Chun Li's in S1 CPT events would be up a round, be able to kill off of super and have the meter and go for ex moves and end up losing. Fucking infuriated me, especially with how strong Chun was

Agree with Potemkin.
Dhalsim looks so good now.
Urien's suit is nice.
I like Ken's redesign

joined as soon as Chris T pulled off a pixel hp comeback

they played like three ken vs abigail sets first to 10 before this. chrisT is kind of playing like shit now

but yeah that comeback was pretty sick

>overwatch image

ha ha moon2smug xD

not an argument

You can tell by how trashy the nostalgia mod of him looks in comparison.

Kolin is a disgusting character

poongko's corner pressure with kolin is pretty nasty

I'm posting this everyday until I get proven wrong.

Dragonball Fighterz is going to be shit and there’s nothing you can do about it.

>only one assist per character while mvc2 and mvc3 came with 3
>homing dash and teleport mechanic homogenizes the cast and forces every character integrated into the game to come with flight. This means no Kid Goku, Roshi, Tao, or weaker characters like pretty much every female that isn’t 18. Whereas the MvC series had unorthodox “non” fighters like Frank West and Phoenix Wright
>Power levels actually matter so you can kiss the chances of humans ever being top tier in this game goodbye. Every team is going to have Beerus in them and the teams will be built around Beerus, he will be this game’s sentinel.
>Homing Dash removes complex movement and spacing since everyone will just spam it, and occasionally a divekick for mixup. No triangle dash like magneto
>Is a slave to the source material and just coypastas moves from the manga without just adding moves that characters haven’t used but make sense for the character thereby severely limiting roster choices. ChiChi in Super DBZ didn’t use most of the items given to her but it still makes sense for her character. So you’re going to be stuck with standard picks and no oddball choices because of that.
>ki blasts are literally useless and just take up valuable button space
>charge mechanic because le source material even though it’s also useless
>everyone just has stock beam supers. There’s literally no difference between Final Flash, Father son Kamehameha, and Solar Kamehameha other than the name, although they do look aesthetic
>no dp inputs to be found even though people criticize MvCI for that same reason, but at least Ryu and I think Frank West have them

(cont)

>Everyone plays the same minus Frieza and Majin Buu. Every combo is started with wall bounce or teleport into dragon rush followed up by simple combos and ending with a super.
>autocombos even being in the game
>no grabs at all but a shitty mechanic like dragon rush is implemented instead
>Is going to launch with 20 characters max, likely below that, and you can expect yearly rereleases that fractures the fanbase in typical arc sys fashion
>If they don’t go with the above it’ll be a broken mess like their other licensed anime ips HnK and Sengoku Basura

tl;dr this game is going to suck and people hoping it revives the dire state of fighting games are delusional.