Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/-Thicc, qt and stronk Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embed) [Jobbed]

>/mffg/'s Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold & Mementos to your Alliance, and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.2.0 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=862621

>3.2.0 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=864473

>Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=856527

>SDCC Marvel Future Fight Reveal: Apocalypse
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=877489

>Shadowland is ded
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=883083

>New Event Quest with tokens
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=884690

>3.3 Interim Report 1: Titania and Absorbing Man
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=885684

>>Previous Dimension Rift:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HiO0SdAxMw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

so i got me a few 6* obelisks
>GBI / 120% dmg proc / snare immune
>GBI / 12% shield proc / stun immune
>20% crit rate / 29.9% max HP / 14% shield proc
>33.7% ignore dodge / 23.5% dodge / 140% dmg proc

which is good for kate? what are the others good for?

first for fuck wildcat

I can't believe that feedback survey is still going

>All Defense +23%/Recovery Rate +49%/5sec Invincibiltiy
>Recovery Rate +50%/Ignore Defense +22%/3sec Invinciblity
Which one is better for Thanos?

first one

Second one

Using native T2 in TL should cap your points per match at like 50

For sure. I won't be making any purchases in this game until the p2w dr strange infestation is gone from TL. Any company that isn't absolute trash would have nerfed him already.

I don't rather see all native T2‘s be banned from TL entirely. The restrictions was a decent idea but it doesn't help out because all the current native T2‘s can solo literal the entire roster themselves and it's utterly retarded

Or at the very least move Honor Tokens, Crystals, and the Daily Mission to a new mode because I'd rather not have to play that mode at all

I remember when I used to think the native T2 should take multiple spots on your team with the BO taking 2 and Thanos cost ones taking all three so if you wanted tot take them to TL, you'd be limited to that one character. It's really worthless because even in a 3v1 any of the native T2‘s still have a near 100% chance of winning

>p2w dr strange infestation
lmao

Ironically enough, he might as well be now. His Epic Quest is a nightmare to come omelet now that memory missions are capped at 3 per day. I can only imaging show frustrated people must be at Clea

So? The bio drop rates for Memory Mission characters got increased when mission entry limit got decreased. You usually get 3-5 bios per run now. You can also use selectors on Memory mission characters.
Clea shifter rates were also increased slightly to compensate for the reduced entries. Satana + Hellstrom drop rates were similarly increased.
Nothing was made harder. MAYBE Clea's farmability if you would force reset each run for her shifter to appear but then again the drop wasn't guaranteed.

ASS ASS ASS
IM GONNA STEP ON THAT ASS

i want this to be the next op

Shadowland closure schedule got changed

>Corvus WBU
>can only get him down to his last res
>30s left
Fuck WBU and fuck NM.

post yfw you are not wildcat and don't have a t2 beast

>tfw update playable at the reset day
SPEED SPEED SPEED SPEEED SPEED SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=HiO0SdAxMw4

I can be your friend

Some offensive stats+damage proc. I got rr (wasted stat since his sand blobs disappear too quickly but whatever)/ignore defense/140% damage proc on mine and he wrecks SL, WB. Also consistently gets top spot in coop.

1) MK, Hobo Fist or Agent Venom for ABX?
2) Shield procs are trash, don't bother with them. Reroll this.
3) Same here.
4) Hobo Spidey, Green Goblin, Elektra, Rogue. Basically any character with guaranteed dodge and enough iframes to survive and benefit from damage proc.
They're all not good for Kate though. Last one is close, but ignore dodge will be wasted since she gets it from her passive. Roll something similar with ignore defense.

DED GAME
DED GENERAL

AS DED AS COMPANY WARS IN TWITTER DUE TO THAT #MAKEMINEMILKSHAKE THING

shit interim kill the game?

new interim report in 20 hours

>Titania
>Absorbing Man
>Shit
Only shit thing here is your taste

>We recently dispatched Thor to a Dimensional Tear in a near by park. Thor, being Thor, assured everyone that he could handle the situation himself, and so we let him be. However, after witnessing the event on the CCTV cameras in the local area, it seems he may have misjudged the scale of the threat. Below is the last known image of the battle, before they mysteriously disappeared!
>Dimensional Tear
new mode?

I said the interim is shit you fucktard, I'll judge the characters after they are in-game
and cute tiddies are always welcomed

how is that any different, retard? the interim revealed titania and creel? therefore calling the interim report shit is calling the character reveal shit, fucking worse than cynicalex

>tfw the characters are like 11 to 12 feet tall in the pic
lol

He's a casual moron who probably waifus sharon rogers. He should be necked with a steel cable.

It's shit because they just released that shit after the leak and it doesn't offer anything new. Feels like just a reaction to that shit and after all the hub hub of apocalypse, that shit just disappointing to watch

>SL closure announcement posted on reddit
>"Could mean as a whole the update got pushed back a day."
>bunch of upboats
>the day that got removed from the schedule was off the table for the update anyway since AC would have been running and ever since AC was introduced they have waited for AC to finish
>same case for AT
smart community

after the leak? maybe it was just posted in conjunction? i can speculate to fit my argument too, spastic.
wait so they announced Apocalypse at SDCC, and you're saying you would have wanted the first interim report to be about Apocalypse AGAIN? that would exactly fall under the shit you're complaining about atm -- "doesn't offer anything new"
here's a protip: uninstall

Pretty sure it's been established that reddit is on the same level of intellect as mobrium

dude, that's why I say it's shit, because it throw a new bone but it was so little it just make me impatient for more. And no new interim today didn't help either. At least with apoc info, it will confirm that SDCC info that it will come this upcoming update. Tho I'll still complain

why is the thread so slow? Everybody's working or something?

>interim report 1
>Apocalypse
>wtf we already knew this jobber was coming a month ago from SDCC!
>give us something new! just go to hell ???
>okay here's Titania and Absorbing Man
>REEEEEEEEE NOT WHAT I WANTED GO BACK TO APOCALYPSE

Post MFF characters you would like to have sex with.

>Captcha: SEED PRIVÊE

It would be a lot easier to post characters I wouldn't have sex with.

sorry im not permavirgin kidult manchildren loser, because i have a life

ur mum
keke
coaltoad

exactly

>he doesnt have both a 3D gf and a 2D waifu
LOSER
O
S
E
R

yeah exactly you're a fucken idiot ay

>id love if you could give a guide for the ppl who dont understand the world boss invasion concept. like taking one female when your supposed to clear stage with more than 2 female toons etc...thx homie!
this explains everything for me now

Seriously though, what's some good obelisk for Mags?

MCU Hela isn't in the game yet.

>inventory is full
even with the iso 8 booster change the game is still a chore to play without checking your inventory once per day.

shitter

Gigashitter.

would love a cuddle session after fucking her brains out.

This is going to be the next op

>tfw you crush that puss

I dream of a TL where Spider-Cuck is banned.

>he still have problems with peter

Just move away from him, it cancels all his shit.

>He has issues with spidey
>not with sniktbub

Lol shitter

Man, today's issue of Black Bolt got me pretty hype for Absorbing Man.

Why are most speed characters not up to meta standards in the same way that combat and blast are?

Because speed characters are mostly "normies" with no "superpowers" and women :^)

>97k with Rogue
S O O N

Welcome aboard of the hype train, my dude.

Yeah, man

man of taste
anka knows his shit

No it doesn't, his ground web bullshit spawn where you're at instead of under him.

Which by the way is completely stupid. It should cause Movement Speed drop, not CC that he can permanently keep you inside of. If my Black Dwarf didn't have Web Resist, I'd never beat the bastard

>he doesn't have t2 Wasp
Kill yourself

>Black Dwarf
lmao

>no T2 Wasp
>BD
wew lad

>wasting resource on a character I don't like that much
>not upgrading the strongest physical tank in the game with one of the best leaderships for AC
Where am I?

>the strongest physical tank in the game
toppest of kek

I know next to nothing about Wasp, but she's cute, which is a big fucking plus for me. If it was someone like Coulson, I wouldn't blame you're, but you're straight up retarded.

>not upgrading the strongest physical tank in the game
That's Wolverine tho, faggot. Bet you haven't even maxed him yet, which is why you're scrambling for shitty BO.

>Strongest Physical Tank
>In a meta dominated by energy attackers

>strongest physical tank in the game

>Black Dwarf
>the strongest physical tank in the game with one of the best leaderships for AC
>In a meta where only Energy damage chars exist.
>where the actual physical tank is Wolvie.

LMAOing at your life, shitter.

Delicious

I'm grinding for Wasp now but it's been going pretty slow. The only reason I got Black Dwarf was because his leadership does indeed make taking zones with Phyiscal Attacks pretty easy and he's good for the wave or swarm SL floors. Also autism told me I had to do all the BO if I worked on any of them

Why is Corvus so paper. Why doesn't he have like 50% guaranteed dodge? He goes down so fast and dodge is basically worthless in PvP

Why dodge when you can just resurrect?

I think I'm going to retire from timeline, it really too boring for me, I will auto it and call it a day.

>everyone has meme teams
>takes minutes of time to defeat
>10 entries before refreshing
>only "fix" is occasionally making some memes inaccessible and forcing 5 matches of suboptimal teams a day

I miss Hulkbuster/Silk/Loki

Retarded excuses, kys.

that's my biggest problem, revives feel like they take ages and every match is a borefest.

>revives feel like they take ages
Yeah, just the other day the highest score team I can get all have both Corvus and DMM, I am pretty sure I spent more time waiting for them to revive than actually killing them.

Because he goes down immediately again

I tried dropping to Platinum in hopes of avoiding purely meme teams. But somehow people still have them. How the fuck do you have Wolverine, Strange, and Dormammu and stil be stuck in Platinum?

Let the AI play for them since they don't want to deal with meme teams?

people that already gave up but those teams are already too strong to deal with non-vibranium teams.

>How the fuck do you have Wolverine, Strange, and Dormammu and stil be stuck in Platinum?
That's nothing mate, I've seen Strange/Odin/DMM in Bronze. You really can't escape the memes.

Maybe they purposefully dropped lower to get easy wins on lower level players, to make their balls feel big?

I guess. Plat is mostly Spidey, Sharon, and Strange.