Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.shindanmaker.com/239610
youtube.com/watch?v=wVyggTKDcOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for some gay meme.

What is the most lgbt friendly EU server equivilaint to proudmoore???

Where can you find reliable stat weights now? Icyveins doesn't list, all I find is noxxic and I'm not about to trust anything coming out of there

Where can I post questions that no one is gonna answer because my post will be ofuscated by samefags and shitposters?

Kys fag

Found the triggered baby

>your bis neck is from violet hold
>only way to get it at a proper ilvl reliably is by praying to weekly
>actually fucking get it with speed and socket at 930
R N G
N
G

en.shindanmaker.com/239610
ralph's ideal bara-kemono is a dominant musclegut wolf wearing a wrestling singlet.
:O

>Being triggered by faggots

Nice try. I just want your degeneracy gone.

Too bad reality doesnt care about your autistic desires xD

Thinking of coming back to WoW. Haven't played since WotLK. I hit the gold cap then, but I expect my nest egg has been destroyed by inflation. It was around 220k gold, if I remember correctly.

Would this be enough of a starting fund to become a massive auction house jew again? Or will I effectively be starting poor?

I also have enough cloth saved up to make a couple thousand 16 slot bags, which was purchased in anticipation of the release of Worgen and Goblins. Should I assume this cloth and the bags are no longer at all desirable?

they will be usable
and 220k isn't bad at all to start jewing the AH again
good luck

install pawn
it has a built-in, reasonable stat weight table.

is the built-in pawn stat weigh good enough?

pissado ur a piece of chat please log of the ethernet

So which healer do I level next? Only ones I have left are Priest at 102 and Monk at 60.

I feel like monk would be more fun but I'm at the brick wall of shitty content.

>friend buys me raf
>literally five hours into 1 fucking character to 90
>"lol am bored gonna do something else for the next week"

How do these idiots survive in real life when they just throw money out of the door like mad

>all of subteltys artifact skins suck dick

It balances itself out because they never get anywhere in life.

good for pve.

Thank you, Pezado

>3 hours of maintenance the day after actual maintenance
????

Pezadoooooo best player
Pezado!

Pezado here gonna give you a quick rundown what happend
>wow became boring and the mount farming blant
>last day of sub
>buy myself diablo 3 for 660k gold
>it doesnt really work and burns my old gpu
>now lurking on a integrated graphic card and thinking about geting a job to buy me a better pc

well thats it lads i need to go for a while, i thank you for this shelter of a general

Pezado here let me give you a quick rundown about my real life
>have no friends
>be a kissless 30 year old virgin
>play wow on minimum setting cause of shit pc
>can't get into normal raids even
>my only thing to look forward in my daily activity is shitposting in a circlejerked anime board

(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=wVyggTKDcOE

UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Depends what server you play on, it will be enough to AH but not really to do anything big until you grow if you play on a big server.

I make roughly 4-5 million just shuffling BoE legendaries etc every month, but this is only possible on a highly inflated server.

If you play your cards right, 220k will get you far.
like my spidermount and t3 gear on 3 classes.

thique

what a shit thread
and here I was thinking of resubbing

KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

what should i do for 3 hours?

Is it worth to get a month of subscription just to RP on some server as an old god corrupted shadowpriest who pretends to be normal?

And if yes which RP server (EU region) would you recommend?

what is the maximum possible item level right now???

stop stealing my images noob

Holy shit

NO REALMS UP FOR 3 HOURS?!? FUCKING INEXCUSABLE IT'S NOT TUESDAY FOR FUCKS SAKE

>16 slot bags

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It actually changes it's color!

can't decide on my new rogue race
1-3 male human
4-6 fem human
7-9 fem pand
0 reroll

>not fem gnome qt

>Blizzard does its maintenance on WoW right as I have to go to sleep for work on the night shift (7am central time)

convenient

Currently in North America. Moving to Germany in October. How bad is my ping going to be? What even are my options at this point?

server change

why are class trainers still in the game? they're obsolete

proving grounds entrance

Over 100 I assume so basically unplayable on NA server

Server transfer won't work normally since those 2 are completely different regions, so you have to ask blizzard nicely to change the region (and servers of course)

what is the point of proving grounds

>implying there couldn't be a portal in Stormwind/Orgrimmar to fulfill this role

also rogue poison vendors

>desu I wish Blizz would fix the shit wrong/obsolete with the existing content rather than adding more continents/islands/worlds/whatever

There's no way they're going to do that. Fuck. Should i just stop playing?

if blizzard dealt with obsolete content they may as well delete everything that isn't part of the current patch

reroll on different server

if you have heirlooms its not so bad

they're doodads

Farming the hidden appearance for unholy DK?

Just ask blizzard very nicely. You're paying the subscription, they may do it for you, because else you have to buy the whole game again aswell for EU

I just want to fly in the Draenei islands and Quel'thalas

Blizzard should have had more foresight when programming this shit, instead of having a cobbled together mess of code

I dont understand it anyway.
Why not revamp old content to scale with level as well? Basically do the entire world as a scaling zone that has local events like invasions happening.
Desolace has centaurs, barrens has razorboars, etc.
Travelling and seeing the world would make it come alive at least a little more and levelling players would get to see high level players occasionally as they fight the "invasions" around them.

>playing death knight

we need another Cataclysm-like expansion to update all the shit that didnt get updated when it should have been

and then you'll complain there's no endgame content because all the resources were spent updating the world for the new players the game doesn't have anymore
epic

there's no endgame content either way
at least if they remake dungeons to scale with us there'll be more of that

no
I'd rather hang out in Eastern Kingdoms than whatever demon infested hellhole they send us to every expansion

>other thread deleted even though it was older and shitposter-free
epic

They should redesign the leveling system. Right now when I am twinking, especially with max heirlooms I either have to run over 10 times through same shitty dungeons or try to quest just to realize that I have to change the zone without even completing all the quests from the questlog (I am not even talking about the whole zone) which is really disappointing.

How about making normal world quests and mobs scale with your level awell? To prevent too high leveled heroes from interfering make a limit like it will scale up to level 90. So classic world will scale from 1-90, the outlands from 60-90 and northrend 70-90, cata 80-90 and draenor will be already 90-100 exclusively.

>whatever demon infested hellhole
I LOVE THIS REDDIT MEME
fuck off newfag nobody complained outland was infested with demons and northrend was infested with undead

>they disagree, must be reddit
faggot
outland is supposed to be demon infested, northrend is supposed to be demon infested.
enough with the demons and undead blizz is using them as a crutch
I want to fight the horde

I love Huns.

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

you already fought the horde in mop faggot, all it did was upset horde players because alliance ONCE AGAIN were treated like blizzard's special little baby that can never do any wrong

>it was made 2 hours before the previous big one was filled up
>no backlink, subject in name field, le ebin edition meme

Welcome to the trash, population: (You)

how can you fight the horde when they were unofficially dismantled? name a single thing they've done since MoP's ending. you can't. the only reason they didn't make it official is because horde players would just unsub

Why did they do what they did to poor Garrosh? He didn't deserve it.

>tfw guild cannot get through mythic goroth
>dps doing well with 800k-1mil while doing mechanics but the 5 healers just can't keep people up through fucking crashing comet DoT after damage spikes bring them low
>see their healing
>400-500k
>sometimes one guy reaches 600k hps
It's like a lottery if a healer will notice you're dying from the DoT even if you're positioned about 20 yards from the boss.

finally someone picked up the topic I tried to start several times here

I don't see the bright future of WoW if they don't do something about old content. The game is unfriendly for new players that don't want to blindly buy Legion, that just want to start playing the game from the beginning.

I tried recruiting 3 friends into the game - they were excited about it, they started a trial account, and you know what? They all said that this game is too old for them, too clunky and too tiring. Leveling gets boring very soon, zones are ugly, social factor doesn't exist on pre-Legion areas at all because people are rushing through it on RaFs and heirlooms, and the game feels dead overall.

They said they don't get how I am able enjoy the game. I tried to expain that Legion is different, that they were basically playing a 2010 WoW, not 2017.
>ok then, but what if I buy Legion and don't like it aswell?
Nothing, you wasted money, because there's no trial - real trial, that allows you to try CURRENT version of the game.

Remaking the old content with scaling implemented would be the best thing Blizzard would do to this game. These old-new locations would serve as content for both leveling players, and 120 lvl ones, because of scaling, and there would be no content srapping is talking about. We would have new Azeroth, living, up-to-date with the story.

It would be so fucking awesome to see Mulgore as epic as Highmountain.

I haven't played in a while how is arena pvp nowadays? Worth coming back?

>pvp

>can't even play the game that I FUCKING PAID FOR

>servers down ON A WEDNESDAY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>have 3.5 hours to play in the morning
>maintenance starts a half hour into it
thanks Blizz

really bad
queues are really long seems like no one wants to play arena anymore
only worth with friends

a non meme answer for you is that it's god awful. the meta is extremely stagnant and there's only a few comps you will ever see past like 1500
pvp balancing is just shit right now

Works on my machine

In fairness, I invested in these materials at a time when any greater bag capacity was woefully overpriced and everyone was anticipating creating a Worgen or Goblin alt which would need bags. It was a wise investment, even if it's irrelevant today. At the time, I'd have sold all my thousands of 16 slot bags effortlessly at huge markup, had I actually been playing when Cata came out. I even had a bot constantly buying out all cloth for me so no one else could craft bags unless they were willing to craft the 20 slot ones - which sold at a loss at the time.

In present times I may look poor, but back then I was giving 5,000 gold tips for mundane services, and that was the cost of a crafted best-in-slot item at the time.

I played from beta through to the end of WotLK, and I never had to farm because I knew how to consume and manipulate the AH. I was buying friends epic mounts when everyone else was spending months mining thorium veins in Winterspring just to buy their own. You might laugh 9 years later, but I was probably the richest person on my server before you even touched the game.

Are you from EU?

World PvP better on retail or private

retail is shit with people just oneshotting each other and tanks being invincible
private servers are buggy messes with no players to even do world pvp
pick your poison

>world pvp
>legion
L O L

So what is the Ilvl of the "new nethershard" stuff on argus?

we won again

So how do we feel about the whole explanation for the Legion's respawn, Sargeras taking Argus and most everything else being that it had a babby titan in it?

servers are back up anyway dumb frogposter.

what do you mean by respawn?