/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1091

Kissable Edition

Previously in Haven: News:
>Bioware's new IP- Anthem, set for fall 2018
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #3 comic is out

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/
>Bullying Leliana is punishable by law

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Singing the Chant of Light.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to think about Her!
youtube.com/watch?v=lfKniV3e8xg

Reminder that Leliana is our queen and Solas is our king.

This is a no bullying zone!

Winnie is NOT welcome!

Yes, user!

>Tfw I think I fucked up Solas romance and the save before his quest is 20 hours back

Please tell me there's anouther trigger for it, guess I'll make a 3rd Elf woman I fucking hate Blackwall so much.

I want to see me without Tatoo

Keep these please:
>Divinity Original Sin 2 coming out on September 14
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (romance confirmed)
>Cyberpunk 2077 likely out before June 2019

Uhm, that is NOT Bioware related, user!

/Our Girls/

Fuck off

Will I ever get over her?

Why there are two threads?

Because Winnie is a little bitch.

Are you the user from yesterday? Yeah, you did kind of fuck up there, he's only got the three scenes and you're out if you miss any. Wouldn't it be easier to go back to the other save than to make an entirely new character, though?

I tried to make something not related to Leliana. Too late.

It's better than Liarafags's Morrigan threads.

Yes, user!

I know it doesn't mean much but I'm not a Liarafag.

Why can't Leliana user and Liara user just get along?

The other thread will die, you can stop spamming now.

Stop spamming ugly pictures of Morrigan.

Stop being ugly irl

Kys obnoxious roastie.

RELOAD FOR HIM!

Hit a nerve huh

Nobody likes you and you should end your pathetic existence asap.

What? That is not Solas. And you are not the Morrigan user.

Uggo

You know what I'm talking about. Don't play dumb with me.

Kys.

Kiss Your Self

Kiss Your SisterLeliana

Kiss Your Solas

Keep Yourself Safe

Quite a bit of false flagging, it seems.

>Veeky Forums filename
>durr I know who you are1!
Dumb Liarafag.

Wait what is going on? Someone explain. I need to know /dag/'s darkest secrets.

Chloeanon, the regular Leliana spammer, is bored. That's what's happening.

But I AM the regular Leliana user!

*** is stepping on our soil again and we're taking the necessary steps to remove it.

Start posting your famed lore posts instead of garbage and maybe someone will believe you.

Does anyone want to talk about asari lore with me?

No.

Oh...

Is it only 3 scenes? Might as well try for some others which characters let me bang them before commiting?

I want to see my boobies, think I'll ride the bull.

Was this before or after the scene with Blackwall on the battlements where he asks you whether you are sure about continuing your "thing"? Because that was the chance to say no.
RELOAD or try to change it with the save editor without breaking anything.

I thought Andromeda was alright and romance Peebee the ending to the game was shit though and made me feel like I wasted my time.

Tired of Bioware trying to sell endings as DLC.

How do you think PeeBee compares to Liara, user?

I'll probably never get over Liara so no female will never surpass her for me, but I am curious about how other asari fans feel about them.

Both are bad characters.

Oh...

What makes you say that? I thought they were quite well written.

Go away Liara poster.

Nope, I've been here for more than a year and this is my home now.

Liara and Peebee (to a lesser degree) are writer's pets. One of their equivalents in the DA series is Leliana.

I'd argue that the asari waifus are more similar to Morri. They are intelligent, strongly related to the main plot, and have the best romance arcs. They also become extremely devoted to their husbandos, which is not something Leliana does.

Meanwhile, Leliana is forced into a main character role even though she doesn't actually do anything and constantly acts unfaithful to the HoF. She is more comparable to Kaidan or something.

Leliana is the cutest pet!

It's quite obvious Liara was one of BW's favorite characters throughout: she got an expansion of her own, she's a key character and her romance is arguably the most developed. I agree that Liara is more devoted to the protagonist compared to Leliana, but she still sleeps with Feron in Shepard's absence.

Is it wrong to fall in love with the player character? I just want them to be happy.

No it is not wrong. I fell in love with Geralt in Witcher 3. RPGs that make you feel like this are great.

The difference is that Liara's content is of a very high quality compared to Leliana's DLC and her character arc in Inquisition. I don't think there's anything wrong with giving preference to good characters and I certainly wouldn't have enjoyed ME as much as I did if Liara wasn't the deuteragonist. I just love her development from a shy bookworm to a badass waifu so much. Anyway, would you really play a DLC about Ash?

>but she still sleeps with Feron in Shepard's absence
NOT canon!

@184661621

Sadly, I find that Leliana works best if the romanced Warden dies. It makes her personality crisis more believable and it's heartwarming to see her end up as a benevolent Divine after all she's suffered, thanks to her friend that picked her back up in her darkest moments.

Or you could stop being a cuck and romance Morri.

Daily reminder that Jack lovers are eternal cucks.

To be fair, I enjoyed LotSB a great deal and even romanced Liara in one of my playthroughs. She's not as bad a waifu as some people claim, but I still dislike that she received so much attention in the series while other companions barely got any, or their stories were outright butchered in ME3 (Miranda).

I don't like Jack. She's a bitch who's inferior to Liara in every single way.

Ok

Well, I take offense to being called a cuck, but I'd agree that that's also a good import. I'm just not a fan of her DAO romance and I'm still upset at how she treats non-romanced Warden fathers. Anyone who intentionally keeps a father and son apart from each other is evil.

she's the most annoying fucking pet, judgemental and hypocritical to the core

Speaking of Miranda, I would argue that she is the actual writer's pet. She is showed down the player's throat in ME2 and was all over the advertising. Meanwhile, Liara remains beautiful and compelling without BW resorting to fanservice to make her appealing.

Honestly, I understand why some people dislike Liara even if I don't approve of it, but SOME shitposters here really piss me off with their blatant hate. In fact, it used to be impossible to post her without getting harassed by a certain roastie a couple of months ago. It's flattering that Liara invokes such strong reactions, but I wish more people realized how special she is.

That's why you should romance Morri.

Leliana is a disgusting dyke and we all know that they aren't actually capable of love.

>Liara remains beautiful

>Asari
>not hideous
Pick one

Not at all. Caring for your characters is a great thing!

Geralt is an amazing man.

Quality shitpost.

Dude, I just ate

@184662832

I hope you choke on your vomit, cunt.

I've suffered enough because of you.

Don't be rude!

I want to like Liara, but her suddenly becoming a ruthless information broker and then the Shadow Broker felt very out of character for her. Some growth is expected over the series but she seemed to be forced into what the writers wanted her to be at any given moment.

It also doesn't help that Peebee is Liara 2.0 but quirky

I don't get why they pushed her so hard in ME2, only to cast her aside in ME3 and provide a shitty resolution to her arc. The Citadel DLC made things better, but I still think she's not worth romancing at all when there are better options available.

I bet her skin is cool to the touch.

I agree that her transformation is a bit abrupt, but you have to understand her: she watched the love of her life die in a terrible way and had to sell him to the devil to get him back. That would mess anyone up. I think that they found a nice balance between cute, devoted Liara and badass Liara in ME3. Because of how much she and Shepard goes through, her romance scenes are the most moving to me out of anything I've ever seen in a movie or a video game.

As for Peebee, she's not really similar to Liara, I think. Sure, they're nerds, but Peebee is more extroverted and independent. I still like how devoted she becomes to Ryder, though, it's kind of cute.

NUGS ARE REPULSIVE TRASH

Well, the asari do seem to have snake-like scales in some pictures...

However, contrary to popular belief, snakes are actually very soft. I bet cuddling with her feels AMAZING.

I cannot WORD this post!

Sorry, I was talking about Miranda here The main issue I've got with Peebee is that despite the initial impression, she's not relevant to the plot in any way. You'd think the Remnant tech expert would play a role at some point in the story, but that's not the case. Peebee just fucks around with some pet robots and has you running around scanning Remtech for nothing. When Ryder summons the Remnant fleet at the end, he does so without Peebee's help. She's as useless as the other companions.

Leliana seems to like them, but she isn't exactly a good judge of character.

PeeBee is still necessary to crack the first vault, that is more than anyone else does. We all know that Andromeda is an unfinished mess of a game, and I'd rather have intelligent, geeky, if somehow underused PeeBee to furry bait Vetra or old, ugly Cora.

can FRAME this post, /dag/

I IMMOLATE this post!

What did he mean by this?

I'm well aware of who you are.

You've been making /dag/ unbearable for us for far too long.

>the save before his quest is 20 hours back
People do this?

In all games, I create new saves up to 10-15 times upon a new playthrough and then start overwriting them from bottom every time I save.

Interesting that Peebee is generally well received while Sera is reviled. Is it her weird speech or something else?

>old, ugly Cora.

Nigga you blind. Cora is top tier sexy with an ass more powerful than god or jesus.

Sera is a mentally retarded dyke, user.

PeeBee is a bit quirky and standoffish at first, but she comes to genuinely love Ryder and his crew. Meanwhile, Sera remains an immature pig throughout the game.

The Jaalfags here would claim that he is in fact the most important squadmate in MEA because he facilitates the relationship with the angara. They aren't necessarily wrong, but his content is even more forced that Peebee's. She kinda leaves you alone after the first encounter and her loyalty mission can be skipped, but Jaal is literally shoved in everywhere. It's a shame his race is crap as well, it showed potential in the concept art images.

So? PeeBee also has an excellent body.

Cora is boring, poorly written, and has an awful granny face.

Honestly, Garrus was my best bro, but I never cared about Jaal. He is kind of bland and inoffensive, though I imagine that he also becomes a cringy gaybait as of the gay patch.

Jaalwhales are obnoxious af though, almost as bad as the falseflagging Solas troll who made my life a living hell for months.

SOMEBODY

They tried to pander to the women who salivated all over Garrus' mandibles in the OT and made a sickeningly "sweet" and submissive beta orbiter, who also has a monocle, snipes people and calibrates shit in his mother's basement. It's almost as if all the good writers at Bioware left a long time ago, really ignites my neurons desu.

At least there are no quarians in Andromeda.

I can't stand these third world shitstains with incomprehensible accents. It's especially infuriating when idiots compare Liara to waifubait Tali.

Jaal is such a fucking creep. I'm going to romance him up to the lake, refuse to kiss him and then turn down sex. "Good guys" don't deserve anything!

I'm not a fan of Jaal, but you sound like a salty, unfickable roastie.

Girls worth fighting for (like Liara) deserve to be treated like ladies.