Am I a cuck for not buying the newest vehicle I can find or is it better to take it up the ass and get the latest and...

Am I a cuck for not buying the newest vehicle I can find or is it better to take it up the ass and get the latest and greatest vehicle you can get?

>Be me
>Looking for something new
>Finding plenty, plenty of used vehicles in my area for good prices
>Problem is the newer models look much better and probably are better
>Am I just going to take it out and get the new one even though it would cost way more than I want to pay monthly???\

I can afford both, just not sure if a little extra cash is good each month or live pay check to paycheck and spend the money on housing, and car payments???

What car?

>>Problem is the newer models look much better and probably are better

Only normie idiots who have no clue how cars work believe this.

So guess what you are?

Why would you force yourself to live pay check to pay check just to have a "new" car?

Live within your means.

get what ever the fuck you want.

You can't afford to finance anyfuckingthing if it's a paycheck to paycheck situation.

buy a van and live in it you broke ass bitch.

Its not paycheck to paycheck. I just dont feel comfortable throwing that much money on a car

I make a good salary and have bonuses coming in, I only have a few weeks to make this decision

starting to think the newest and greatest is good to get

Pay cash for a car, and put your (((monthly payment))) you would be wasting in a mutual fund or something. Am I'm starting to think this is bait.

>live pay check to paycheck and spend the money on housing, and car payments???
if you had to ask this question in the OP, you should really just buy the newest car you can and get all the additions stock from the factory. best bang for your buck, really

You can buy a used car if you want as long as you understand that you're a cancer on the auto industry. If you don't mind being a parasite, then go for it, be a cheap piece of shit. No one cares.

Its more than I want to spend on a car. Can get an older model for like 5k less...

I'm a fucking jew

Don't worry about my investments, and how much I have or want to spend.

I'm just kind of stuck on the decision going for new or some used...

if you're just looking to keep up to date with new cars then leasing would probably be a better option

>Free market purchase
>Parasite

Pick one

New then. Do you want to sit in other peoples farts?

Would you wear used pants? Would you eat a used burger? Would you marry a used girl?
Then why would you buy a used car?

>What is a thrift store
>Doesn't know burger meat is factory seconds
>Never fucked a virgin before
>Doesn't like twice the performance for half the cost

Fuck, i just dont know what to d

I can afford both, easily

But want the newer one only because of looks and not much else

Tell us which cars your considering

>What is a thrift store
Something homeless go to
>Doesn't know burger meat is factory seconds
False equivalency
>Never fucked a virgin before
I know you haven't
>Doesn't like twice the performance for half the cost
I don't like driving old pieces of shit with someone else's fart particles permeating every inch

WHAT

CAR

Burger meat isn't factory seconds, it's trimmings. It's still good meat.

They trim it because it's not good enough for a steak

Buying new is a scam
Financing is shooting yourself in the foot

Not to mention that all new cars are so full of electronical confusers and safety nannies that they're just a pain in the butt to drive, there's no connection with them anymore.

t. baby boomer on fixed income

I have to finance

If I buy straight up, it would bring too many questions how I bought that vehicle.....

Actually a young-ish guy just starting a career. I just know how full of crap banks are. I've looked at loans for stuff I've wanted to buy and holy money grabbing greedy pigs Batman.

If you absolutely must finance for some reason despite being able to buy outright, get a super short loan term and pay it off as quick as you can out of the savings. If you can't buy it outright, or at least pay it off in under a year, you can't really afford it. The key is to not have that interest screw you out of double what the car is worth.

It's weird, the second half is very boomer but the first half is very millennial. Definitely some weird conflict of personalities.

>claims to be a Jew
>is even considering a new car
Get a used vehicle if you want to save money. Buying new is flushing money down the toilet unless you absolutely have to. Latest=!greatest

>Latest=!greatest
Thats the point, I can afford the new one but fuck they're going a little bit higher than I want right now. With taxes, registration, insurance and the fucking dealership fees I'll be paying an extra 4-5k

Not a problem but I dont want to spend that much money on a car and the value will keep going down

Then why are you even considering new? You know they're not any better.

>newer models look much better and probably are better
MEGAKEK

Be a good goy and get the most expensive car on the lot you can possibly justify to your husband. It's the only way.

I've never paid more than $1,000 for a vehicle, and have been above 120 mph. You have to know what to look for.

>If I buy straight up, it would bring too many questions how I bought that vehicle.....
With the IRS? If not or if you have balls of steel just do what I did with my car ("clean" money of course) tell everyone that you are paying a monthly amount that would be reasonable. I took it as far as bitching to people about my car payment and stuff. It was definitely worth it with how much I saved paying cash up front.

With a big enough downhill you can get any car to 120

>Be a good goy and get the most expensive car on the lot you can possibly justify to your husband. It's the only way.

it depends on the model

The interior of my 99 honda accord is way fucking better than a ford fiesta or Chevy spark or whatever the fuck cheap new car. Sitting in either or driving either is really fucking obvious

Fuck, I just dont know what to do anymore

May take more time buying this and making the right choice

I better not hear about you deciding that used was a better choice, you don't want your friends thinking you are poor do you?

bump

>am i a cuck

are you married? do you let other men fuck your wife? only if these are true can anyone be a cuck.

Unironically, fucking virgin girls isn't that great because they don't know what they're doing and they'll try (and fail) to implement what they've read/seen in Cosmo or Hollywood