/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

GTAG: Transexual City Stories Edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60247/Insurgent-Pick-Up-Custom-Now-Available-Plus-Double-GTA-RP-Bonuses-More

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6JnYnA9Tzo
youtube.com/watch?v=2Nrf5lmrsEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it worth getting an apartment?

Any pc gtag members online that can hook me up with an invite?

Are you being serious?

>get the message "transaction failed because inventory yada yada" when going to sell my X80s
>realized its on sale
I know they are retarded but please don't tell me that is actually the reason I can't sell my shit.

ran into the same problem earlier

dumb cunts

Besides heists and a garage what does it give?

Well, nothing. But like you said you need one to host heists and the 10 car garage is nice.

Come to think of it, at this point, if you don't want to host heists don't buy one. You can buy an office and live there.

Nothing. If you're not interested in heists, just buy an office, get the living quarters and get a 30 car garage floor. Progression in this game means nothing anymore when you can live out of your car until you can afford a building.

Praise him.

>someone posts about you literally 5 minutes after you turn on your ps4
>but it's not you posting on Veeky Forums
fuck off manlet twink

>level 655
pfffff

>manlet twink

Nice fetish.

>razorposting as soon as Razor1096 goes online

I still like to believe this was all an elaborate ruse, but then I see the way you conduct yourself on other forums and can't help to think that you were born terminally stupid.

Whats with the edgelord
is this the new viva

>3 of these posts are new ips
>hurr durr ids razor

kojima cosplay?

Meta question:
Do filters block images based on their filenames? I'd really prefer not to see this faggot posting himself every single thread.

Razor has been online for at least the last 5 or 6 hours. What are you talking about?

Nah, just a few PS4 gtag members that gor baited and for some reason can't move on. Consoles were a misake.

Redpill me on the 900R

>ps4 gtag
ummm...no sweetie. This is an entirely pcuck phenomenon. Razor's been playing with the ps4 crew for the last couple of days.

this kind of shit is why I left, lonelyness is better than this

this

Most of the fun /gtag/ member are long gone. Now there's only trannies, autists and newfag /b/tard trollz

It can double clutch unless J* nerfed it, which makes it fun in Drag Races. I used to like it a lot, mainly because not a lot of people drive them, but performance wise it doesn't really stack up.

Why are the choices this shitshow or loneliness? It's a big world out there my men.

Because almost everyone else in any other big crew is a retard/tryhard/tasteless uncreative bigness fuck/ADADADAD/TACTICOOL/Russian/Chink/All of the above, and then the rest of the population just play with their real life friends, whereas ours have either moved on or didn't exist to begin with.

How is gtag currently? Do people help with delivery missions for example, or is everyone just dicking around?

Thinking of finally picking up GTAV for PC. How often does it go on sale and how low does it go?

Wouldn't know, I'm not a part of it because I'm not on consistently enough to not get purged.

I was suggesting moving on from GTA:O, but if that's not appealing to you can you find a crew that focuses on what you enjoy in this game. Racing? Heisting? CEO Work?

I only come back for updates these days, I'm working through my backlog and slowly making a game of my own while I have some time off work.

It's my birthday today.

Fuck you

Happy Birthday! Your birthday is shared with Screenwriter Kevin Smith and MMA Fighter and Stockton native Nick Diaz!

Also how does chat in a heist work, for example if I'm a pilot and everyone else doing other shit, is team chat visible only for me?

Happy Birthday user. Buy yourself a better game and leave this godforsaken general.

happy birthday.

Only X more years until your manifestation. Everything is pointless mortal.

Happy birthday, champ. I hope it's a good year for you.

anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6JnYnA9Tzo

Happy Birthday (you)!

The lowest price I've seen is 50% off, and it's on sale through a few sites every couple of months. I wouldn't expect it to be any cheaper before next year.

Happy Birthday! Maybe you should celebrate by treating yourself to some shark cards™?

I think the historic low was 50 percent off. It goes on few occasions but it's been a while so maybe you'll get lucky.

It will be visible to the entire heist team.

So I should just stick it on my steam wishlist and hopefully I'll get it for twenty bongbux instead of fourty in the next month or two?

Happy birthday! To! You!
youtube.com/watch?v=2Nrf5lmrsEI

There'll probably be a sale on it before Christmas, but I couldn't tell you when.

i read that as Dick Nazi.

>buying the game
>now
You're sure as shit late. You can torrent for SP, but for online, it's too late for that.

Buying the game was only worth it as a preorder and first month of the game when hackers didn't exist yet and chaos ruled the streets.

Now it's a dead game with more hackers and skids than most online games out there, most lobbies are full of people in their houses/bunkers and some dumbass disconnect errors still exist.

And you know what, drop vidya altogether and save your money, games only go down in quality.

Yeah, I'd be getting it for the single player

>want to spawn an Insurgent Pickup to upgrade
>right next to the Star Tours bus area
>guy has his car parked in the spawn area, pegasus tells me they can't deliver it
>ask him if he could move it
>guns me down
>drive by on a bike to forcibly remove it via grenade
>discover that the car (a sedan) is invincible
>suddenly stricken with rigor mortis and can only waddle-jump
>four dump trucks are now in the pegasus spawn spot

The lengths some people go to just to make you miserable in this game...

The SP is good, that's something rockstar never fucked up in gta game imo, but you can just dl and save your money.

I'm not really in the habit of pirating things, why should I do it this time?

STOCKTON SLAP

Damn dude nobody cares do whatever you want

GTA V's single player is the worst in the entire series. It's complete dogshit. And the next one will be even worse since they will do with the same multi protagonists and shoehorn a female into it.

Happy birthday to (You!)

tfw the happy birthday song is copyrighted

Nvm it's public domain now :D

Just save money, why wouldn't you? Are you one of those "support thd company" guys? Believe me rockstar has more than enough and none of the workers get bonus dollars thanks to you.

Happy Birthday! Try not to waste this year like you did your last!

the smart thing to do for VI would be letting us create our own MC. they could do the silent protagonist again, or let us choose from different voice types to match our character(think saints row)

franklin, trevor and michael were just awful. they look like complete shit next to the trio from IV. I doubt rockstar would be able to get it right for VI, so just let us make our own.

I fucking hate opressor fags

aside from aesthetic, is any reason why some shitters would want to keep the regular heavy sniper over the mk ii? seen a few players running around with both even weeks after gunrunning came out.

>why didn't everyone spend goybucks on gunrunning?

Happy birthday faggot

I dunno, probably guys that didn't got enough cash or wasted it in the money waster baits. I love being walking cancer with a silenced, thermal scope and explosive heavy sniper.

Is there any glitches or anything to remove the livery from the free stock cars (buffalo, dominator, idr the other 2) because it's garish af and I just want the performance

Nope

but user, if you aren't buying into gunrunning you aren't doing it right. what are you going to do when some jetshitter comes after you?

anyway these stats are mainly why i asked

I'm too busy being shit on in races to be shit on in lobbies by Jets. I get my shooty-shooty from other games that aren't shitscan.

:snap:

I always found it weird how there's enough criticism of GTA V ruining bike stunting mechanics by making you get damage or die if you fall from high altitudes on a bike, even though GTA IV or any previous GTAs prevented any damage from happening to you no matter how high you fall as long as you land on one of the two tires.

All this does is make stunting nerve-wracking and not as fun as it was in IV, it's fucking bullshit.

Just noticed that the "most never-ever of all never-evers" comment in the OP picture is mine.

huh, bretty neat.

in my opinion it makes it better because you need to actually try to land things, and you need to make mistakes to learn

>Hack in 20kk at beginning on Gunrunning
>still no cash reset
>tfw got away with it

>have 400 mil hackerbucks
>we have adjusted your cash and rp
>left with 150 mil

No, it doesn't make it better because bikes are arguably the best stunt vehicles and Rockstar ruined that by making a lot of them only doable in cars.

Post your cars and have others rate them.

Ok/Nice

>tfw shooting down a hydrashitter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA when will gfags learn?

consider yourself trolled nerd xD

I'm saying this ironically. Don't actually get upset

Just use your office retard

Spawn it somewhere else ya dip

Jesus Christ they're so ugly tho

That's why you only use them for races. The only one worth owning is the pisswasser dominator anyways

6 garages, 1 biker club and 3 office garages, right?? Thats all i can have??

That's why you only use them for races. The Dominator is the only good one

>tfw console pleb
>tfw have to work for my earnings

>he doesn't dupe

sent an inv to the PC crew

SC: ProtoSpade217

Sorry, no niggers

Blacklisted

there's been another faggity purge recently or what?

>Not abandoning GTAV to play Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warefare 2.

Ment for

I want to buy an alt account and skid my ass off. What menu shud I use?