/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

So there's a mod for a husky pet named Garm (not to be confused with the vampire dog in Dawnguard). I like this dog, but my dumb kids won't adopt it. How do I make him adoptable? Is there a console command?

r8 my dunmer

Knotslut/10

attention whoring again clones?

clearly a bosmer

I'd let her warm my bed

anna/10

What skin pack you using?

Looks like she has the same basic aesthetic and personality as the door behind her.

Hey, has any Verdant users tried out Veydosebrom? Did you like it enough to keep it?

It's good to be back home!

Fuck off

no!

yes user that was my intention, im running low on You's

true

idk why but warm beds and chairs are disgusting. dunno

dumb nerd
>anna

clonemer

thats a wall

chicken legs

I like it. Significantly better performance than Verdant with more dense settings and the visuals are comparable.

I haven't installed either but from careful picking through each page's comments I'm gonna go with Veydosebrom. It looks lighter and more stable, while also being more compatible with other mods (by only adding new grass to flagged vanilla areas).

"Well hello there!"

Me too. it's up there with unique grasses 2.

at least try
also that face looks bad tbhq

Built for lewding
Not your waifu faggot

Better performance, really? I think it still uses a lot of 2k textures and the same exact iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure, so the same number of variants should appear. I wonder why? Either way that's cool, I've been avoiding it just because the visuals from one area to another looks better or worse (I really like Verdant's Morthal array,) but if there's better performance I gotta try it. Thanks.

Try what exactly?

>face looks bad
Rood! Then again, I just realized that I accidentally used the Nord race even though the preset uses Imperial.

I've signed the legal papers, snookums. She's mine! Mwahahahahah!

Who's that? Ada? Theo?

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A tanned Breton man that is completely of legal age. I could give you more details, but I'm sure that some user is itching to press that report button.

Nope, sorry. That's all folks.

You promised to fucking deliver two weeks ago, and here I am to remind you. Don't back out now.

And I said that it's not worth the risk, so that's all you'll get. Besides, I thought that /tesg/ agrees that everything that I do is terrible, so you could ask a much more talented person.

Hey cumshit you still haven't admitted to that death threat we all saw you make. Why not?
He bitches out of anything and everything.

>clonemer
Thanks clones. Btw your tumblr looks cool but holy shit is there not a pinned post to download cloneskin? I've already fapped about 3 times just scrolling through the posts looking for it.

Not a single lore on this thread

>pinned
not possible
i can also not add a site with a direct link because tumblr embeds the whole thing into the link and then mega says key is wrong(happaned a few times before)

also link is down.

>"don't listen to discordshitters"
>"Duly noted."
>"hey can you deliver the lewds you promised to make"
>"WELL IF /tesg/ THINKS MY STUFF SUCKS THENNNNNNNNNNNNN"
Suck my fucking dick.

Veeky Forums is the best place for lore, pal.

>being this retarded

>"I've already fapped about 3 times just scrolling through the posts looking for it."

Oh, so you're the shill who defended Cumshit yesterday. Who are you?

why is malacath a daedric prince?
how?

the power of a daedric prince outside its realm in nirn is quite diminished so how did boethiah have the strength to create malacath? and how was his own realm created? in oblivion?

aren't realms basically planets?

>Rood!
no not rude, its just an observation.

An user. I don't think you've noticed, but I'm not defending him now.

can you retards go one thread without mentioning this cumtears person?

Probably some no-name user that has a toaster for a computer.

Show me your waifu then. I just wanna know what she looks like.

So you can shitpost her user-mode? Real slick, pal.

He doesn't need to show his waifu because you have never posted anything of value anyways.

Go ahead, weasel your way out of another situation. I knew you wouldn't deliver. You're pathetic.

They can't. /tesg/ is so obsessed with him. They say that they have filtered him, but they keep opening his posts because they are drawn to him like a moth to flames.

Say that to the guys who actually filter him. I don't, cause I don't care who posts anyways.

>why is malacath a daedric prince?
"He's definitely a daedra now, he just has the unique situation of not having started as one. He is a persistent consciousness floating in Oblivion that achieved dominion over a sphere. His involvement and interaction with mortals is unmistakably daedric"

"See, what Boethiah must have done was devour everything about him that was linked to creation, everything but his spirit. So he became an 'ada without light. It was meant to be a mockery of Trinimac, to show how he considered himself a god but beyond his great strength for battling on the Mundane Arena he was nothing, a simple brute with no substance or subtlety. Boethiah's eternal coup de grace on Trinimac was to trivialize everything he was connected to and strike the killing blow from all the levels he wasn't."

>the power of a daedric prince outside its realm in nirn is quite diminished so how did boethiah have the strength to create malacath?
this was before the convenant with akatosh was formed so princes had free reign to roam tamriel

>and how was his own realm created?
he found an empty realm and created his own plane and dominated his own sphere of influence. there are several vacant places in oblivion for princes to take, sanguine has several.

realms are basically planets that you can travel to from space, but its easier to use portals/star gates to them instead

So I take it you now realize why he's shunned, and the discord isn't just shitters after all

"Cumtears" and "CT" should be forbidden words on Veeky Forums. Anyone who mentions it in their post should be automatically given a weeklong ban.

Yup.

>CT
Shut up you dick sucking retarded newfaggot

If you're going to ban keywords, ban the trip too. I've been neutral towards the dude this entire time but his autism is starting to catch on to you.

Whatever you say pal. I'll have nothing to gain from it, and the content is too risky, especially since I have a trip now.

Can some one tell me what the PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp does? I've got the mod but it doesn't really explain what the patch ESP is needed for.

It's not worth going to jail just to get some internet brownie points from a random user.

>going to jail
Nigger, the worst that could happen to him is getting banned on Veeky Forums.

Hear hear.

Considering somebody here has actually been visited by the party van, I'm not taking any chances. Yeah, I'm a paranoid fuck.

>jailbait or end up looking like a coward bitch
>both ways ends up looking bad.
He ends up digging a deeper hole either ways. What a smart fellow he is.

why is cumtears waifu so ugly

Zix wasn't vanned because he posted on Veeky Forums. Someone he fucking knew in real life fucking snitched on him.

Do you have something to hide? I thought you were a friendly poster when I started coming here but I'm starting to have my doubts.

>looking like a coward bitch

Does that even matter? He has already achieved legendary boogeyman status.

I don't have any right now, but I WOULD HAVE if I actually go through with that dumb promise. Honest, go check up my history on the archives and I don't have anything that can be considered illegal in any country.

There's literally nothing risky about it other than possibly getting a ban if the jannies are even around.

Can you get permabanned and go to jail for shotacon?

What happened to Secunda and Masser?

In europe you can yeh.

I'm not talking about that, I mean the whole wanting to murderl Snakestone thing. Is it true that you said that? Why did you say "no comment" if you didn't do it? It's not something a nice guy would do.

no you can not

especially not with a skyrim character that looks like a short adult at times

Yes you can. In UK, Germany and France along with other EU nations there are child sex offences for possessing imagery depicting child sex, namely drawings or 3d recreations as they call it. No I'm not shitting you.

I don't know anything about any murder threat. Honestly, if I keep getting hounded because of that off-hand remark, can I also bitch about the times when people told me to kill myself, shoot my head with my own gun, hang myself, and get drowned in a bath tub?

>nice guy
Pfft, a nice guy would never say that he's a nice guy in public. I would never dare to claim that I'm a nice guy, considering my flaws.

I am literally German myself and i can tell you that possessing hentai (loli/shota) is not illegal. The distribution of such things is (also only to a certain degree), but not looking at or downloading.

And this does certainly not include a videogame where a downscaled adult male is having sex with a grown woman. It just does not. There is no legal ground and this whole discussion is utterly stupid.

Now I see what you really are. You're a pathetic liar and a backbiter. Just like TESG was saying all along, I should have listened the first time.

and yet he's still a better, more considerate person than any avatarfag in this thread except morrowindfag and maxeen.

>I don't know anything about any murder threat. Honestly, if I keep getting hounded because of that off-hand remark
What the fuck, you just denied it and admitted to it in the same post.
>can I also bitch about the times when people told me to kill myself, shoot my head with my own gun, hang myself, and get drowned in a bath tub?
Here's the difference: you never posted proof of any of that, but we all saw what you said. Figures that you would make shit up for your massive victim complex meanwhile being a huge hypocrite. I won't tell you to kill your self, but please leave this place and try to straighten your life out. You have major problems.

why do you hate Yarti?

No one else except Diana is pure cancer like him though. If you have problems with all the other "avatarfags" you're just massively autistic.

Yarti is atleast useable as a dunmer cum dump jizz rag like all dunmer are born to be. Snake however is the real fucking problem here.

my problem is that they don't adopt a trip or a name so I can filter their posts. I can and do filter cumtears (why don't you?). I can't do that with the avatarfags, because unlike cumtears, the thought of anyone being able to browse this thread without seeing their attention seeking posts is anathema to them.

Why do you hate Aylen?

All right folks, filter my trip now if you don't want to get involved in this nonsensical witch hunt.

A liar, eh? Can you prove that I did everything that you accused me of? Besides, I know that you're the same asshole who keeps bringing this nonsense up, and you are probably the same sociopath who sent me death threats. You know, the sole reason why I was in a foul mood in the first place?

Nothing about it suggested murder. It was a dumb and absurd remark that makes as much sense as "Flying to Italy, lift Mount Vesuvius and throw it on his ancestral homeland."

>you never posted proof
Why fucking bother? I'm the boogeyman. Even if I posted proof, anons will simply sperg out and screech EDITED! FAKE!

I don't. He blocked my Steam account with no warning, didn't even bother to hear my side of the story.

who would you filter if you could

If you're so annoyed by these "avatarfags" the problem is you, not them. Maybe try learning to ignore things you don't like instead of going out of your way to get mad at them.

You know, Cumtears. I could fix your problems and tell you a way to get back to being a normal guy around here.

But i wont tell you. Why? because you dont want that. From the first second you embraced your persona, and every minute you have been acting like a "kekistan 4 lyf guize" kind of guy.

Why do you hate Faust?

clones and that guy with the husbando who looks like he had fetal alcohol syndrome. I already do filter cumtears and maxeen.

>hey user who wants to more easily ignore things that annoy him, why don't you just fuck off and let me not ignore cumtears who annoys me.

???

Why should anyone else adopt a trip? Why do you want to filter every regular?

>Why fucking bother? I'm the boogeyman. Even if I posted proof, anons will simply sperg out and screech EDITED! FAKE!
How about you actually try. You're not helping your case by not posting it.

Here, somebody wished that Cumtears would shoot himself

It's not a witch hunt dude, all the newfags who used to suck your dick are now realizing you're a huge piece of shit. Your gambit failed.

You're both massively gay.

And sementears, you'd get a lot less flak over time if you hung out here regularly while ignoring the shitposts rather than insisting on replying to every last one.

Your presence would make it more difficult for people to make shit up about you, and, given time, only samefags would constantly dedicate efforts to replying to their own shitposts to spite you.

Since you insist on being here despite the constant bombardment of drama, I hope you take this advice seriously.

No, I won't fall for that bullshit again. I've tried that 6 or 7 times and it never helped my case. Either you believe me, or you don't.

And here, user was kind enough to provide an example of one of these death threats against me Was furious at him for leaking my chatlog, but we're cool now.

Never had a personal problem with him, he even volunteered to mediate this petty feud that I have.

Why keep responding?

/tesg/ has like 1-2 Anons who have a very typical "hollywood" stalker problem. They are mentally ill, and their day revolves around certain posters. I am not insulting them aka "take your meds" this guys have legitimate problems.

If /tesg/ would stop existing, they would go somewhere else and find someone to obsess about. It stopped being shitposting years ago.

They actually want to murder certain people, as they have said a few times, and we even had them conspire to drive people into suicide.

Stop responding to mentally ill anons.

Tell me about your current characters /tesg/.
The more donut steel, the better.

writing down 2 stories right now. might answer to you in a little bit

Avatarfagging is identity. Veeky Forums is a board for anonymous posting.

The result of avatarfagging is constant shitposting, and in the case of the avatars I would filter, they don't offer anything positive to counteract it. The general would be better if all avatar fags adopted trips and the shitposters filtered them instead of responding.