Want an American V8 RWD sedan

>want an American V8 RWD sedan
>only options are an anemic crown vic or a shitbox charger

life is pain

Fairmont my nigga

anemic shitbox

CTS-V

>wants an American v8 rwd but doesn't want any American v8 rwds
Quit being a faggot. Just get a superior BMW or something.

B-Body SONNNNNNN

Lexus ls
Chevy ss
Pontiac g8
Merc 550

I don't understand

Aussie V8 RWD sedan > amerifat V8 RWD sedan

What did OP mean?

Literally everyone else makes better V8 RWD sedans if you're willing to cough up a little more in maintenance. Lexus, BMW, Jaguar, you name it. American cars are complete fucking shit outside of the engine.

>American

Boo hoo buy a charger and move along

Wrong. My car wipes the floor with any of those.

Check your tire pressure, faggot.

It's called tracking your car regard

has more iron than anything you like KEK

It's got a Chevy badge. Retards here put them on Commodores for that sikk USDM tyte rep.

saw an SS with Holden badges in Cali

Is Caddy CTS V6 good? One for sale in Netherlands for €4000

4gen firebird/camaro SS

turd gen >>>>> 4th gen

P71 master race

turds have started to jump up in price.

Get a b body my dude

Mine's about to get some, I just got the Holden grille kit. Just need some time to put it on since you have to partially remove the bumper cover for it.
It's an older car, I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of the sensors is dead. Coin cell batteries don't last forever you know.

German>American
V6>V8
RWD is a'ight
Coupe>sedan

Get a bimmer

No. It was aired down for the track.

I'd say the chassis is severely underrated. It was designed to compete with BMW and does it well. Everyone says the interior is still bad quality, but it's well laid out. Seating position is tall and comfortable. The v6 has zero modding potential so what you see is what you get.

ROADMASTER

They're pretty anemic, too.

>being too dumb to turn wrenches
>not having a 375 horsepower 289 v8
>2600 pound car

Better hurry then while you can still get the 305 for 5k, then save up for that tree fiddy swap

>the v6 has zero modding potential

A buddy of mine got one to put out 800 horses naturally aspirated. I have one too and I'm getting 330 at the moment and its only increasing. If thats zero potential then I'd love to see what you think potential is.

>800 hp naturally aspirated from a 3.6
I don’t think so

>wants RWD V8
>doesn't like malaise cars
You are hopeless.

maybe on race gas and a full top and bottom rebuild

stop being a nothing broke ass bitch

Well I guess you have to get a rebadged Holden Commodore (Chevy SS or Pontiac G8).
They're from GM of Australia and come with full.blown LSs.

I don’t think the intake and exhaust runners on the cylinder heads could ever support that naturally aspirated, even if it was turning 16k rpm

>American V8 sedan
>V8 sedan that isnt slightly anemic and can rev
Nigga you lookin for a BMW or a Lexus. The American V8 experience is low to mid power, and a grunty untuned v8 experience. If you want highly tuned higher end power go """""""""luxury""""""""""

A crew cab short box is basically a sedan with a box and weighs close to what those do.

420hp
rwd or selectable4x4
locking diff
????

Just get a G8 buddy

LS2 GTO

lol he's got a V8 or your lying. those blocks crack at like 500

>want non american super sedan
>doesnt exist
>tfw

Busrider here, Whats that?(im being 100% serious)

Nvm, i misunderstood what you were saying

Pontiac G8 was the last great RWD V8 Sedan.
Fuck, why did they have to kill pontiac.
Every time something of theirs is on the road and I see it or hear about it on Veeky Forums, I keep realizing how awesome a company it was.

>tfw no miata killer solstice

could just get a Marauder I guess before the boomers start overpricing them

What's wrong with a Chevy SS which is exactly the same thing except not 10 years old and with a slightly better interior, magneride, and brembos all around?

G8 of the same year was a better car.
No one cares about the basic bitch SS, its a decent car but not a headturner.

Some people prefer flying under the radar, especially in a car with its capabilities. How is the G8 a better car when the SS is better equipped both inside and out?