/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3
>>
Anonymous 08/02/17(Wed)08:38:56 No.184663632▶

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/uogelc.webm
my.mixtape.moe/pxbill.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obligatory Makoto post

i meant up with a guy from /pg/ and he tried to fuck me

Kawakami a kawacutie

Another question about Persona Q, i noticed i'm running out of SP quickly.
I've never played an EO game, should i just use normal attacks, let them attack me and just heal up after the fight?

>delusional p2 fag thinks he'll be in q2
It's just 3+4+5

Sorry about that. Couldn't help myself

wow, i fucked up the bottom of the OP

Obligatory Makoto post.

models seem to look better but backgrounds are too boring
how the hell do you run out of SP when you literally get it for free after every fight

GuaranteedDerailedDiscussion.png

Also, how can I tell who is baiting, who is just joking, and who is legitimately insane here? It's all blurring together.

Obligatory Naoto post

You fags do realize that with these announcements that the other P5 spinoffs that didn't get announced or might not even be in development yet will be seeing a PS5 release? Even if it still gets PS4 treatment. I do hope you all are aware of this.

Post top 3 moments from the concert

>dancekoto
>based Lotus Juice giving us gaijin a shoutout
>door's return

>how the hell do you run out of SP when you literally get it for free after every fight
Do i?
Let's say i hit someone's weakness, i can cast another skill for free and that's cool but i still lost quite a lot SP by casting the first skill.
Am i just retarded?

>the big announcement is two dancing all night games and a sequel to q

dumb frogposter

Even when Ann doesn't have her own stage in the concert, i still love her! Ann is a cutie!

Also, her dance in the P5D trailer is marvelous

you can't

so?

He has risen.

>tfw persona 3 dan is actually going to be GOTY for me
Persona 5 is trash nigga, I STILL haven't finished that shit even though I bought it 4 months ago.

>delusional P3/P4 fag thinks either of those two will be in
Can't wait to see your tears when you see Joker and Tatsuya together. :')

I don't think much of /pg/ or whoever is currently in /pg/ for this discussion understands how game development works.

Daily reminder that Adachi while been an irredeemable cunt

is more of a good guy than goro

SP costs are very high and magic kinda sucks anyway. If the free SP from your subpersonas isn't enough you'll have to fish for crits and take advantage of boost for free spells. Generally SP is based used for status effects, instant kills and healing rather than offense.

>Dancekoto
>MC back
>The chest

Post your dance mains

>it's all p4fags fault

sure is unbiased

She is so cute

>Smelly NEET going full Riverdance
>Knights of the Holy Lance briefly
>the new DAN trailers

also the general lack of P4 characters and protag.
God it feels so good.

What's the point of the blank space between Door and Joker?

So how are you faggot not upset with this?

You clearly don't either.

Adachi >>>>> Groo

Yukari has the best hair

did you unlock sub-personas yet? The light part of SP and HP bars will be refilled after every battle, just find a Persona that naturally has high SP and dump what you need on it. If you don't have that yet, you might as well just wrap back to Liz for healing since it still cheap at that point.
later on there will be navi skills that refill your sp as you walk

I LOVE HER!

Because I'm not an entitled faggot that thinks they should only make the games I want and nothing else?

Both Makotos

Why such is the gap between Makoto and Joker is large?

>You clearly don't either.
Are you retarded? I'm not the one who thinks games are cancelled or never getting to the PS4 or whatever because domain names were paid for but didn't get announced at a concert. I sure as fuck understand the basics more than some of these morons.

the smelly neet

Please stop. Let's keep things civil

made me chuckle

Okay, so for that user asking about the dark stuff:
1) Goro finds himself back in time dealing with the Palace of a corrupted journalist whose gimmick is illusions and lies. Joker seemingly comes to rescue him and offers words of comfort, and Goro almost buys into it before recognizing something's terribly amiss, and the fake Joker taunts him saying he's only trying to save the PT so he thinks he can redeem himself and trash like him can never be forgiven. Obviously that doesn't last long, but Goro starts wondering if the real Joker thinks that way

2) Goro bumps into Ryuji arguing with a yakuza and stops them from fighting when he was on his way to report to Shido. Far from being good, this ends with him being punished for his tardiness by being tattooed all over and Kamoshida ends up being killed by Ryuji because he's mad about Goro seemingly being condescending to him. What's worse is Ryuji attempts to attack Goro later when he confronts him about Kamoshida's murder and he ends up accidentally killing Ryuji.

3) Worst one yet is Goro finds himself back in Shido's Palace and joins them and his cognitive double promises him he'll wish he died when he sees what happens next. Well, his double found out about Futaba's weakness (In the story it's the orbs on her Persona) and Shadow Shido kills her, with everyone else except Joker and Goro being killed off in gruesome ways. This causes Joker to accept Yaldy's offer and he forces a change of heart on Sojiro and Sae because they got mad at him.

The twist:
The person helping Goro is revealed to be Sophia, but it's heavily implied she's his mother as she calls Shido by his first name and says she used to be Japanese.

why should we be? We're getting 3 games right now.
Are you a Gorofag upset he didn't get his own spin-off or that guy with some weird hateboner for spin-offs?

Because you're not used to playing grown up games underaged friend.

Me on the middle

Guys I have the Velvet Room theme stuck in my head
What do

Junpei.

>"P4 is milked too much! I'm glad they're going back to P3!"
>P4 had a re-release with new content, P3 had two
>P4 had two TV animes, P3 got a movie series
>P4 had a dancing game, P3 got a dancing game
>P4 had two fighting games, one of which still heavily featured P3, the other of which had the full living P3 cast
>P4 got a 3DS game which was evenly shared with P3

You guys are right, P4 is really overmilked by comparison to the underappreciated P3.

>NEET riverdance
>LJ thanking western fans
>A RIVER IN A DRY LAND

More like Stupie

>P4 characters had yellow shading because P4
>MC and Joker have yellow shading because ???
good job P-Team
MC is so cute

The difference is that P3 is good while P4 is objectively shit.

Why can't /pg/ be like this pic?
Aigis
Ann

pic related and door-kun

Anyone got a vid of the whole stream that hasn't been taken down yet?

just assume everyone here is baiting, and you are good to go

Fuck off p3fag

mata yoroshikune (Nice to meet you again)

I fucking love Minato.

I want to protect that smile.

this

You guys are clearly showing why /pg/ is autistic. Are you stupid fucks this blind to see that the fact they'll even cross platform with PS5 pretty much shits on the whole point of getting P5 for PS4 in the first place? Why are you people so stupid?

I love Ann!

I didn't know how much I needed this until today.

poor Harufags

the one that totaly nailed it is haru
>that forehead
>hideous appearances

How do you make webms of youtueb videos?

Thats a cute Mitsy, but her own VA does it best

Why is he so perfect?

Huh, seems pretty neat, thanks user
From your summary I take it there is no homolust? Say yes and I might give it a read, I feel like practically all Goro fics are homobait

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BEST GIRL MITSURU AT IN THE TRAILER? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Are you stupid fucks this blind to see that the fact they'll even cross platform with PS5
The fuck are you even going on about?

>this obvious samefagging

what's this about a PS5?

You tell me, user.

not everyone got PS4 only for P5

>One of the P5D stages is Kamoshida's palace

How will the story mode implement that?

P4 is trash while P3 was good. So that's why P4 feels more milked and they're even in that dumb BlazBlue thing

This, except ironically and then inversed except it's not

>Implying it's not the p3 shitters who pick a fight in every goddamn thread

Futaba a cuteaba

this

Why So mad?

How does it feel knowing that P4 is as relevant as FeMC?

Just face, no one cares about Chad anymore, we Door and Joker now.

Beneath the mask and rivers.
She did fine overall. The sound quality of the concert was pretty bad though. Especially at the beginning. Maybe they should've gone for the headset-style mics instead.
my.mixtape.moe/uogelc.webm
my.mixtape.moe/pxbill.webm

both are shit.

play a real persona game like p2 or 5

cognition
Bitch is corsseyed

The original heaphones user

Who has the megidolaon cutest smile?

I'm pretty sure P3 is going to make it into the BBCTB game too, you know. They're reusing sprites.

How does he come back from the dead, guys?

Gentle reminder that if you don't think the pyramid theme is the best song in P5 you don't know SHIT about video games

it means the game may not have plot or
The main bad guy is bringing them back somehow

Jesus symbolism or something

sorry about that taste user