This is the all new Lexus LC500 2018 year model, also known as the best car ever made

this is the all new Lexus LC500 2018 year model, also known as the best car ever made

fuck yeah lexus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n6F7B1HUY-Q
ebay.com/sch/Cars-Trucks/6001/i.html?_sop=10&_dcat=6001&_dmpt=US_Cars_Trucks&makeval=Lexus&modelval=LC500&_mtrvfc=1&_stpos=28562&_nkw=Lexus LC500
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's nice and all and probably very reliable but euh, a little bit boring for a car in that price range.

wtf i love toyotas now

Name a better grand touring coupe with a naturally aspirated v8 for 5 figures you FUCKING can't
The fact that it has the most mechanically sound engine ever made and the most beautiful styling of the past 40 years, it's no surprise why it was voted Veeky Forums's Car of the Year

Not talking technically, i'm sure that's great.

The design is just a bit boring.

Wow sorry every car can't look like the new civic type r

I still fucking hate the Predator-mouth grille but the lights look pretty good. The back of it looks pretty meh, the side profile is fantastic though.

Assuming it's the same V8 as in the RCF, I hope they've done something to the tune of that thing because I've heard it wasn't very good in the older car.

The biggest issue by far won't apply to the entire world, but in my country it's as near as makes no difference the same price as a BMW M4 CS, and that choice is a no-brainer for me. I can see why older people might prefer the Lexus if it's more comfortable, but I'd go for the BMW in a heartbeat. Then again, why would older people buy the LC500 when the C63 AMG S is over 20% cheaper.

WHY DO YOU MORONS KEEP FEEDING OP REPLIES??????????

Im confused as to why this is such a big deal? Why is this car getting so much attention? I'm pretty sure it only has like 400 something horses.

Because it's literally the best car ever made.

That's a big statement.

The C63 has a shitty little engine with 2 big noisy turbos and a 7 speed. Also the rear end is a catastrophe. It's really overpriced at $70k.

>bland suspension
youtu.be/n6F7B1HUY-Q

Doesn't need to be. I just think it doesn't deserve that much praise design wise, that's all, i'd rather prefer the new Mazda range.

Like, if i would throw that much money at a high class car it wouldn't be that car, it's even a bit boring, hell in my country the price of this car would be 166k. In that case it would definately not be one of my first picks.

>living in a 3rd-world country with a weak currency
>prefers mazda

I feel for you bro.

BMW M4 is the type of car you lease for 2 years and then dump to avoid the massive depreciation and expensive maintenance and repair bills.

Lexus LC is the type of car you buy used 2 years after release and enjoy 100,000 miles of bulletproof reliability and value.

>buying a used luxury grand tourer
This car was not made for you or people like you

You. Make. Zero. Sense. My guy.

How could it possibly be explained any moe simply?
Another thing is that this car is going to retain its value so well that poorfags like you will never be able to afford one.

>I've heard it wasn't very good in the older car.

The 2UR was one of the only things that the RC F had going for it other than the interior.

Yeah I just don't think you have any clue. All the spamming about this car aside, it's the kind of car that will be desirable on the used market. Solely off the reliability meme.

And did you just assume my economic status? That's rape, sir. You just sexually assaulted me.

The only people buying this will keep them immaculate. You won't find some dogged out model on Craigslist with 20000mi/yr. They're Sunday driver garage queens. Given how small the market will be for them anyway, the production cycle will likely be very short, so demand will perpetually be high despite supply being very restricted. In 5 years, you might find one with 12000 miles going for $150000.

Sure, a good amount of them will be babied. That's what we want, user.
But you can already get one with a
$5k discount pre-owned. This isn't the LFA, same production team and facility, but it's not $400k and only 500 ever made.

ebay.com/sch/Cars-Trucks/6001/i.html?_sop=10&_dcat=6001&_dmpt=US_Cars_Trucks&makeval=Lexus&modelval=LC500&_mtrvfc=1&_stpos=28562&_nkw=Lexus LC500