/fhg/ - For Honor General

R A I D E R Edition

R R R A A A I I I D D D E E E R R R : >Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK (embed)

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM
youdubber.com/index.php?video=OiHtCzLFymM&video_start=26&audio=ciPu4DnKBuM&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=OiHtCzLFymM&video_start=26&audio=QBWvGTY2o40&audio_start=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post and rate mains

You look pretty clean.
Have this stolen picture.

I only play 1v1s and sometimes brawls. Say something nice about me!

u havin fun not havin any fun?

You're a good boy for sticking to your values and preferences

Clean i like it, not really maining anyone at the moment myself. Just rotate between the 4 til highlander arrives.

Good for you user. What character do you play?

GLADIATORS BOYS AND MAYBE GIRLS

I just want a epic tier lion pelt for Gladi man....

If I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't do it!

Centurion is too satisfying not to play. The fact he has no offense but confirms so much damage when you finally get in on them just feels rewarding. Every fight is just a series of Gotcha's.

Your femwarden needs a baby in her. Such perfection needs the perfect child
Amirite

Fuck that noise. Give it to Cent instead. It would give me a reason to use one of the chest pieces with the gross ass fur on the shoulders if I could match it to a full on lion head.

If it's not a gladiatorwhich it will be what other knight hero would you want to see? Ifwhen gladiator is the new hero what kind of moves are you hoping for?

that's not Holden Cross

my nat type is suddenly now strict but it's open in other games is there anyway to fix this?

I hope his moveset is literally anything significantly different than Valk

daily reminder that highlander will completely blow gladiator out of the goddamn water.

I hope if Gladiator is released he's even more broken than Raider and Warlord so that both shitposting sides get to suffer.

Every set of 2 heros will have one with a lot of thought put into them and one with next to no thought put into them.

They thought about Shinobi a lot and gave him a load of mixups and attacks. They thought about Cent not at all and gave him 90 damage parry punishes and no offense.

They thought about Highlander a lot, giving him a new and interesting mechanic in the form of stances. They thought about Gladiator not at all, giving him a copy and paste of Valk's moveset.

I want him to be as broken as people thought cent was, at least until they nerf him to be just top tier, and like someone else said, noting like valk (the least fun character)

>unblockable stance
>implying this will suck 4v4
Highlander inc bit like this in 4v4 youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM

Honestly I really hope he's not another fucking gotta go fast character with shit health.

>ugly ornament
>le meme face
>retarded patterns
>swecuck palette
>female
0/10 disgusting

If Highlander is as good as I think he is I'm going to have to go ahead and make the switch to viking. I haven't enjoyed any of knight's heros since lb got buffed

>If Highlander is good I'm gonna jump faction
>The only Knight I enjoyed was muh lowtier and I stopped after he got buffed

So you expect him to be shit, then? A bold prediction.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=OiHtCzLFymM&video_start=26&audio=ciPu4DnKBuM&audio_start=0

I'm a rep 4 level 16 warden and that fucking merope helm still eludes me. Have literally everything else and it's the only gear I like other than articus

How to fix the faction war:

-Each round is 2 or 3 days instead of fucklaod
-It works based on fronts, not individual territories, so there are always 3 fronts (unless one ACTUALLY loses which can now happen)
- if you have less assets in a front the other faction pushes up closer, if your faction has more you push up more

Fixed your shit mistakes ubi.

you can't enjoy LB since he got made baseline viable? get a fucking grip.

No

youdubber.com/index.php?video=OiHtCzLFymM&video_start=26&audio=QBWvGTY2o40&audio_start=0

rofl.

I like Saerus too from the pictures but as for now I'm rep 9 lvl 14 and I haven't seen it once, even after wasting both steel and crates.

>Each round is 2 days instead of 2 weeks
>This leaves no time for Ubi to shit out new season content

I'm talking about how to fix the game, not fix ubi. As it stands nothing matters till the end because no one can get eliminated and it goes on for WAY TO LONG

I'm used to these kind of scrubs from real FGs.
>won't play anyone that's mid-high tier
>only plays low tier
>Loss - well fuck this hightier bs lol scrub
>Win - omg lol lowtier ftw i'm so good

Some people need crutches like this to have fun with anything and it's strange.

I'm sure we'll see plenty more of them as soon as the other low tiers (especially kensei) get buffed

>"Kenseis too good now"
>"yeah I think I'm going to shinobi man" >"His low health really puts the edge on your thinking man"
>"he's so low tier in duels XD"
Fucking gonna happen

The amount of people who scream "DON'T BUFF BERSERKER HE TAKES SKILL!!!!111!!!!" infuriates me

We can suffer together.
My fave warden loadout is common gear, the articus so I've barely changed my look since level 10

Mr Holden ,shove faggot and my AD MORTeM is trash, Cross?
Yeah no, your Warden needs a Raider baby.

vi·a·ble - /vīəb(ə)l/
adjective
-Capable of working successfully; feasible.
"These recent adjustments make the Kensei ''viable''." Now there isn't a single character I can play and tell myself I'm the shit and don't have the worlds smallest dick. MOTHERFUCKER."
synonyms:
feasible, workable, practicable, practical, usable, possible, realistic, achievable, attainable, realizable; informaldoable.

BOTANY
(of a seed or spore, or concept) able to germinate, or propagate an online gaming community sample.
BIOLOGY
(of a hero, character, or main) - capable of surviving or competing successfully, especially under particular environmental(1v1) conditions.

>Implying that playing zerk "well" requires anything more than serendipity.

Sauce?

But raiders are scary
Also my captcha is "parking bearwood" so now it's more scary

Semirelated - just got this one replying to another poster XD

What are you talking about? Zerk has the highest skillcap in the game, light attacking to cancel any gb or action your opponent does period takes SKILL, and using a 500 ms flickered zone that does 40 damage takes a lot of practice!

The shove being buffed the way it did just made me lose interest. Try not shitting yourself when someone's preferences differ from yours you sperge
>enjoying figuring out a low tier character and making it viable makes me a scrub
I guess so man, I'm not saying using anything but low tier is wrong but I am saying he lost his charm when I no longer had to rely on parrying lights and tricking my opponents with wacky tactics. Getting more confirmed attacks off of parries was tight, though.

>tricking my opponents with wacky tactics
Shove Tactics more like. God I hate the shoveshittery LB now promotes.

It's really fun how even without stampede Raider instantaneously wins vs Conqueror and Shinobi at the character select screen

And Warden, and Lawbringer, and Jesus. Almost any class that has unblockable is fucked against Raider because of his Side-Dodge GB.

>shoveshittery
translation: "reeee I can't rain attacks on a counter-attacker with no repercussions! why is this allowed?"

Honestly how is this still considered "ok?" Raider for whatever reason just gets to have cgb out of side dashes, something no other character can do that makes him impervious to many if not most of the game's mixups, which are mostly reactable as fuck in the first place.

But nah, reddit wants more buffs sozfam.jpg

WTF i love shinobi now

>defending shoveshitting faggots who turn every blocked attack into a 50/50 with little to no repercussions

>Casual who only got this far due to block-shove-light detected.
Fighting against Lawbringer is more bothersome than a Conq.

This Raider was actually in fine spot before since he could just cancel out most of mixups. The Kick Damage and extra stamina were qol improvement but not necessary.
Haven't played the class much but honestly the only buff Raider actually needed was to get guaranteed side heavy on a wall throw.

>About to regain hope to level him up without going insane
>See the opponents are all low level
Welp. Almost.

>backdashing endlessly and poking with ranged attacks the entire match

>Raider gets thrown off a ledge
>IMMEDIATELY starts doing sprint bullshit

I hate few players more than Raider players

You may not like what mama chan does to user. But she's got an allure

>>Casual who only got this far due to block-shove-light detected.
wrong. I've played LB since release and I'm glad they gave him another means of counter attacking besides parrying. he doesn't have any good offensive options, so clearly they intend him to be played as a reactionary. why shouldn't he get more tools to that end?

No, I could actually fight against these guys while outnumbered, they were summer sale victims.
Also some wise Shinobi taught me that nice Smoke bomb into double heavy into sickle rain tactic. It's really simple but I never thought of ever using smoke bomb feats again because they normally annoy me more than my opponents.

>muh honor violation
>better ledge him, that'll show em XD
You should have expected this from the "redditors true champion"

>Bradenton

eyy floridafags represent

>turn off chat to not be stressed by shit-talking
>turn it back on because I think people are shit talking me and need to read it

whats wrong with me /fhg/

>dead mascot (R.I.P Snooty)
>endless fucking rain
Wish I was in another state this summer desu

This happens every other duel
some fag wants me to wait for them
like, nigga, have you tried finishing your biz before starting a match?

>Playing duels against the game guy over and over
>I'm winning most of them, but he wants to keep playing
>He "accidentally" ledges me and says sorry right away
>Don't believe that bullshit, so I ledge him back
>Next round he's doing nothing but waiting camping a ledge and trying to charge nonstop
Some people are just massive fucking faggots. At least man up and admit you ledged on purpose, don't try pulling this "just an accident :^)" shit.

I would argue that the tools they gave him are lazy since parrying is 2ez, but with the defensive meta being changed they might be less so. Speaking of, is the pts still up? I haven't been able to play much of it and was wondering how lb felt with the new changes.

>50/50

Thanks for the chuckle
Honestly makes me a little mad too when that happens

Shit talkem back harder and stronger
or
Zen out and chill to music while playing the game with chat off.

I just out-talk them while topping the chart (most of the time)
being a smartass is second nature to me

Because shoveshittery is cancer, and was wrong way to buff him. He should be a counter-attacker yes, but not because of guaranteed light.
Should've Increased Stamina Damage on shove so people are less likely to attack you but at same time didn't gave a terrible mixup.
The heavy attack after quick riposte(still stuns) should've been unblockable of JJE chain.
Increased the finisher speed of JJE so one couldn't simply dodge it with eyes closed.

Am I wrong?

>shove into unblockable light
>if you don't dodge they get free damage

or

>shove into guardbreak
>if you dodge they get a free heavy, which can then be turned into another shove 50/50

>because of guaranteed light.
it's not guaranteed

i mean your deadass manatee went down at the ripe old age of 69 and theres a joke in there somewhere. look on the bright side

Fine. Unblockable light then you faggot.

No. It's more of a 33/33/33.
Shove into Unblockable Light
Shove into Grab
Shove into Heavy

you can react to it

FUCKING RAIDERS
EVERYTIME I'M FIGHTING SOMEONE THEY JOIN AND SWING THEIR STUPID AXE AROUND HITTING ME MORE THAN THE ENEMY
STOP INTERRUPTING MY ATTACKS YOU BEARDED SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bad-wrong... or Bdong in fact.

But if you react the wrong way, you get punished. Hence why I called it a 50/50.

I play music whenever I play
whenever I get beat by someone I imagine all the shit they're talking and have a compulsion to know if they are or not/what they're saying and feel incredibly supressed without chat even if I barely use it

>bright
>when another fucking storm is tearing up outside as I type this
Clever

50/50 means that you have to guess that they're going to do next, you can react to law's shove follow up

idk man.
why do you care so much of a random asshole thinks he fucked your mother?

That's what I'm saying.

You have to guess if LB is going to do an unblockable light or a guardbreak.

...Is somebody missing something?

you don't have to guess, it's perfectly reactable

No. Thing is you can reaction react to the light. Assassin's class can deflect the unblockable light if you wait for the indicator to show up.
Though I haven't personally seen many people able to do that, and those who did were just casually parrying 400/500ms lights so . . . .

>"Your mum was slobbering all over my cock last night"
>"kind like you are now with your Shitty kensei ha ha"
Such a way with words in chat

I don't know ; ;

I must be retarded or something, I because I honest to God have no fucking clue how anybody could tell LB is going to light or GB without predicting it.

It just comes out too fucking fast for me to react to that the moment it begins.

I am 23, when i was 16 i could my cod aim was pixel perfect and reacted faster then my latency.
now i sometime have problems reacting to nobushi lights and kicks.

I know that feel.

Just have to be ready to mash a dodge into the attack indicator the instant you see it. Otherwise you just counter the guard break. It's the same speed as 500ms lights, so it's not exactly super easy, but you just have to dodge it instead of parrying or blocking. And you dodge into it so if he's trying to mindgame you with a heavy it whiffs through your i-frames.

mordhau soon

Same can't react to any of the zone attacks. Fucking Wardens spamming zones.

lmao I remember when I used to be 4-6 I could perfectly complete Contra without taking damage. 1-3.
I have trouble completing first to stages now.

>500ms lights
It feels way faster than that.

I laugh when people say shove light is reactable because I can deflect it on reaction but when I try to dodge it tracks my character 90 degrees and hits anyway

>march 2018
k

Well, if you're playing on console you might be out of luck. My game on pc runs at nearly 120 fps so I don't think it's too hard...
But then again, if you play this on console you're already used to being told that you're being hit after/during the fact.