I just bought a Challenger RT, how bad did I fuck up

I just bought a Challenger RT, how bad did I fuck up

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/reviews/2015-dodge-challenger-r-t-57-liter-manual-test-review
caranddriver.com/reviews/2017-chevrolet-camaro-v-6-1le-first-drive-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends if you have a cat.

You sure fucked up that park job.

welcome to the club lad. mines an rt aswell.

Its Chrysler so by a lot

Nope

It's an empty lot I mean I didn't try hard

Nice. I considered the SXT but I wanted the v8. The extra power has been kind of nice

nothing beats that vicious growl either. camaros and evos always try to rev their shit when i see them.

This is the kind of car where I always wonder why people wouldn't get the V8 simply because it's just obviously a car that should have a V8.

Welcome to the couldnt afford a srt club

what year?

when do you deploy?

5.7 hemi is fun. You'll have a good time in the car.

Na mate, pfc's only do 33% apr mustangs.

no they do mustang camaros and challengers

2010, 60k miles

Not in the military I just enjoy the muscle car look and feel

Depends?
Did you recently enlist in the armed forces.

The 5.7 really does sound nice and growly. I have an r/t Durango with the same 5.7 op's car does, it's the perfect dad mobile when I can't drive my mustang. Suspension is nice, has nice power, and the smaller hemi sounds deep.

Ofc the srt would be ideal but the r/t's are a nice bang for your buck, not everyday is stoplight racing and they're still quick and throaty enough to have fun in.

Good work OP. That's gonna be my next car.

you didnt fuck up at all, unless you were expecting be fast

I mean I could afford one but I felt like it wouldn't be worth the extra cost for me personally. Idk if I'd ever really push it, I will with this.

Idk man it's pretty fast. Granted that's in more or less a straight line, not nimble really at all.

lb car
>>no name brand tire

Can this car even handle?

Racists own challengers.

>buying a pre-updated Challenger
You dun goofed.

just one more reason to buy one then

slow as a V^ camaro.

Might as well buy one then.

I mean I have to do a little work to get it "ready". Obviously tires are on that list

In assuming that's trying to be a v6 camero and I mean... It just isn't. It's faster.

You didn't fuck up at all.
Dyno's show that the 5.7L in the R/T is underrated and actually makes more circa 390 at the crank and 330-335 at the rear wheels.
And you have a proven engine.
congrats op and what model year?

caranddriver.com/reviews/2015-dodge-challenger-r-t-57-liter-manual-test-review

caranddriver.com/reviews/2017-chevrolet-camaro-v-6-1le-first-drive-review

Its alright. Too pigfat for my taste but as long as you have a v8 and it sounds good. you did good

>that fucking steering wheel
>that radio
>that shifter
what were they thinking?

do you enjoy driving it? if so then no

Compare them both in 2010, you're cherry picking

what's a camero? is that like a dodge changer?

ford mustard haha

SRT8 or kys

>Buying a Challenger that doesn't have the 392
You might as well have the Pentastar that makes nearly the same power as the 5.7L and isn't a boat anchor. Enjoy your Mexican engine.

>all these jealous nocarfags itt

I rented a 2017 Challenger R/T not too long ago, and I was pretty impressed. It feels massive but not sloppy and that translates into feeling kind of cool behind the wheel? It isn't nearly as fast as the 2017 Camaro SS I rented earlier in the year, but it almost felt faster because the 5.7L hemi makes a better sound than the base SS (the performance exhaust for the SS makes them even tho).

I don't think I'd buy a pre-facelift R/T myself but I'd definitely consider owning a newer one.

Why does the shifter look like lipstick? Hmmmm really makes you think

cherry picking?
>these numbers dont match what i want get other numbers
now thats cherry picking. those specs are for current production models. you can not pull away from a V6 Camaro.

I heard those engines last a long time.

Like GM

>2017 camero
>2015 Challenger

It's a 2010 Challenger. It's not faster than a 2017 sure. Check 2010.

Patriots own challengers.
This man deserves a medal.
"From any enemy, foreign or domestic"

My hero

well how about we check a 2001 camaro? or maybe a 1969? How about we dont look at camaros at all, lets look at corollas with CVTs. Would that make you feel better?

Your 5.7l is a boat anchor and you cant pull away from soccer moms in their V6 camaros.

At least you got the V8, my brother really wants to get one but is holding out to get an srt with either the old 6.1 or 6.4. enjoy user, postan muh cumero

wtf I love challengers now

i love challengers. i was going to buy one but got a camaro instead. yes im in the military. bought it with my deployment money. what do you think?

Should have got a Durango.