/ningen/ - Nintendo General: please buy Zamasu's game! edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and the games released on them.
Previous: Tags: /nintyg/, /3dsg/, /mk8g/
Friends of /ningen/: /feg/, /ink/, /hbg/, /acg/, /mhg/, /dbg/, /ps4g/, /smtg/, /mmg/, /lozg/

>Important News
「!」Persona Q 2 announced for 3DS: cdn.pq2.jp/
「!」Dragon Quest XI to contain a free version of Dragon Warrior for NES: gematsu.com/2017/07/dragon-quest-free-version-ps4-trophies-surface
「!」SNES Classic preorders will go live later this month: nintendowire.com/news/2017/08/01/nintendo-confirms-snes-classic-edition-pre-orders-will-go-live-later-month/
「!」Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters Heads West On September 29: siliconera.com/2017/07/31/yo-kai-watch-2-psychic-specters-heads-westward-september-29/
「!」New Super Mario Bros. 2 2DS bundle hitting stores on August 25: twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/892007063672553472
「!」Dragon Quest XI announced for North America, platforms not confirmed: nintendoeverything.com/dragon-quest-xi-echoes-of-an-elusive-age-announced-for-the-west-platforms-not-mentioned/
「!」Etrian Odyssey V launch edition announced: gematsu.com/2017/07/etrian-odyssey-v-launch-edition-announced-dragoon-class-trailer

>Upcoming Releases
JP - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
NA - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL - nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>3DS Model Comparisons
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Charts
Switch - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/amiibo-igcc-switch1.jpg?w=646
3DS - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-3ds3.jpg?w=646
Wii U - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-wiiu4.jpg?w=646

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2U9MIKA4uV8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBGNk5IWAzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JyQr6Too3fk
youtube.com/watch?v=smoMz6R8d44
stuff.tv/features/nintendo-switch-vs-nvidia-shield-k1-weigh-in
youtube.com/watch?v=UEaCmBgrP0s
vooks.net/get-ready-shift-gear-club-unlimited-coming-switch/
forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/08/02/bitcoin-startup-abra-adds-gwyneth-paltrow-as-advisor-is-featured-in-apple-reality-tv-show/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>/monkeycore/ - recommended games featuring monkeys

thoughts on this image?

>/hbg/
glad we're friends now! why the rename though?

I'm actually quite upset no one is talking or discussing Miitopia.

I love this stupid game and it's AMAZING soundtrack.

>ningen
we humans now!

Too busy with Splatoon desu

We worship Trent Reznor here

I hae no friends and don't leave my house so havev never street passed.

Trent Reznor is the greatest modern musician and producer!
His recent EPs have been fantastic!!

Nine inch nails was garbage.

You're fucking garbage.
>was
Retard.

Then why are you posting in nine inch nails general? This is all about his influence on video games and modern art.

Did you know TR produced the score and wrote the main theme for Black Ops II?

youtu.be/2U9MIKA4uV8

>/ink/
>friends
Get fucked

No I only play games from the 80s

Ok, so you're shitposting.
Thanks for letting me know.

Eat a dick, troll

is fate/extella worth getting on the switch?

or should I get ARMS, or both?

Arms was fun when people played it a few months ago. Like splatoon it only has a bout a week of time when its fun. After that holding the barometer over your head becomes a chore, especially when you realize barometers are more accurate below sea level where the nips roam.

When I get my switch next year I'm not even going to bother with Splatoon 2 or Arms.

fuck you

God fucking dammit.
I think they're actually making me buy it.

YOu don't need streetpasses to play miitopia you just need QR codes just like tamago friends idiot

>I hae no friends and don't leave my house so havev never street passed.

I've just been using memes and e-celebs as the main npc characters.
The Dark Lord is Pepe, The Fat King is Jontron, The Wandering Sage is Swapnote Nikki, etc..
All my party members I've been making out of My hentai art friends and their characters.

You can also just have characters picked by online census (which I did for unimportant npcs/villagers), Ron Swanson is my traveling gourmet for instance.

I'm having an amazing fucking time. The jokes are awful, but in a good way and, again, the soundtrack is AMAZING.
Just listen to some of it, if you don't mind:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBGNk5IWAzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JyQr6Too3fk
youtube.com/watch?v=smoMz6R8d44

this game looks legit good def gonna buy it

is it on switch only?

Yeah, Switch only.

I heard switch games will be released to android as they are both compiled for the same architecture.

Well, I never heard about that but it wouldn't surprise me at how stupidly underpowered it is.
Still, Nintendo first-party games are never going to be there, it would be all of their consoles downfall.
Third-party on the other hand, I can see that happening.

some nigga help me out, I got 100 skill points on yangus but i don't know what to spend it on. i got 82 in axes and 42 in humanity

stuff.tv/features/nintendo-switch-vs-nvidia-shield-k1-weigh-in

Both are honestly not worth it for their current price.
If you want Fate, play it on PC.
And if you actually do want ARMS, it most likely won't keep you interested in it for a week. Keep that in mind.

Fate/Extella is best on Switch since it includes all the DLC though. The real question is if the game is good and it's not really, you shold buy it to bring more weebshit to the platform.

The switch is region free and weeblefull

I'm really sad about the Wii U.
I loved that motherfucking machine.

It's just so sad to see that it never got the support it deserved.
When I compare it to my Switch, it's just tragic.
Like the younger brother who got put through college and given a car on his 16th birthday compared to the older brother who was a social outcast and had to work to put himself through community college.

we still hype?

youtube.com/watch?v=UEaCmBgrP0s

Always, it's never getting translated though.

I started Windwaker last year and want to continue, but I can't remember what's happened so far. Can someone remind me?

u were dead. like thread

threadly prayer for kirby material

out fucking standing

What ever happened to Dj Max for 3ds?

Is the BotW supposed to run better docked or not? Just put it in the dock and it runs worse than, looks slightly worse too

Using a 4k tv

It runs worse docked, yes.

Okay, so... there's one thing that's been bugging me
why do we all say donkey kong COUNTRY instead of DONKEY KONG country ? like, surely it's meant to be like 'animal crossing', like this is the country where donkey kongs live..
not like 'donkey kong: country version' the way you'd say pokémon red.

It's 900p docked and 720p on handheld mode, on release it ran better as a handheld but I think they fixed it with a patch?

Did somebody just watch that simpsons episode again and this game happened?

Some areas still shit themselves. But it's better than on release.

I'm seriously thinking about getting a Switch, and while the current lineup looks enticing. What upcoming games with the exception of mario is there to look forwards to?

>the current lineup looks enticing
it does? to me it's all about the ones we're looking forward to
>metroid
>something else i forgot
>that one thing
>those four other things
I think my brain is putting a block on them so as not to torture me since I'll never be able to afford them anyway

We got a new 3D Metroid game directed by the same guy who directed Color Splash and Sticker Star
I know were getting another 2D Mario game sooner or later.
The virtual console is coming pretty soon.
Im sure we will see a new Animal Crossing game soon too.

Metroid, SMT, Xenoblade, Kirby, Pokémon, Octopath, Yoshi, Dragon Quest, Fire Emblem, Taiko, Tales, Senran Kagura.
That's all I can remember on top of my head from the already announced stuff.
Almost everything in that list is 2018 (or later), though.

Mario + Rabbids looks honestly pretty good and is being released this month.

Does anyone have the QR codes for CaptainKirb's miis?

>bought a Switch
>told my girlfriend she can watch netflix on it
>wants me to return it because it doesn't have netflix
I was told the Switch has "media apps", how do I appease my woman with this thing?

Download Nico Nico TV.

She's really racist towards the Japanese culture, I'm not sure this is a good idea.

>get a switch
>gf's racist against japanese culture
one of you can't do research

Is your TV set to some shitty setting like 120hz?

Nigga?

Get a wii U. Also
>having a normie gf
I'll pray 4 u.

Happy August /ningen/!
A bit confused on the name change.

But normie girls read Cosmo and give good head.

>cosmo
>not vogue

Traaash

Mario is floating

We humans now.

/mk8/
What happened to those threads? Does no one play it any more? Can we not make a specific general for it?

Anyways, how's your online ranking folks? My RR is 4001, BR 2288. My actual Racing record is 315, 105-51-33.

Saw someone with 12k RR earlier, jesus

>was
is*
fify

His music is a joke and attempt at cool an cutting edge.

mkx came out

Thinking of getting a wii as just a gamecube rom machine. Is it worth it?

F-Zero GX says fuck yes.

Yeah it's p good.
Just make sure you set the right IOS image, install USBLoader-GX and remember GCN ISOs only support FAT.

>pink that low
this is problematic in more ways then one

switch and its easily scratchable controllers and heatwarping abilities when docked
>shit tier

/furcore/-anygames that let me play as an anthro on 3ds?

I heard a rumor that Splatoon 2 might get a 3DS port.

Ever Oasis.
Not even joking.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCK

Disgusting

>put switch into sleep mode
>screen turns off for 1 sec
>then the screen turns on for 6 sec
>then off again
>then on again
>repeat
>this goes on for the entire duration the console is in sleep mode
Is this normal?
Please tell me this isn't normal.

We get ever closer to my dream of portable Psyvariar. Might get this especially as it's cheaper on the JPN shop @ 500 yen (as opposed to $9.99 Dollarydoos).

I'm actually tempted to pick up the Switch HRAP now especially with PC support as well with all this random arcade stuff.

I've ended up with 4 Neo Geo games already.

I really do think it's going to be the Switch's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. An Ubisoft game that has no right being decent but is.

Nope.

>meh tier
Fuck you.

Also you forgot green-green.

gor tits

Me too, I love titting

>you'll never play an all-pink Switch in the back of all-pink Australian muscle car.

Why even live?

Also when the fuck are we getting a car racing game?

Now THIS is some autism.

Hopefully it's also on sale tomorrow. Otherwise I'll get both games from the Japan shop.

I swear to fuck Warner Bros better release a Midway Games collection for Switch.

Also I'd probably buy Lego Dimensions for Switch.

Never.

Also, has anyone noticed that the Pro controllers are made in Germany?

gor fuck off

No, this is my general so you go and stay go. (Bump)

vooks.net/get-ready-shift-gear-club-unlimited-coming-switch/

And I think there's a RISE: Race the Future port at some stage. But that might go all Project Cars on us like with the Wii U.

>I swear to fuck Warner Bros better release a Midway Games collection for Switch.

Nah. Give me an Atari Anthology that shits on those Flashback consoles (as much I kind of liked getting one for Xmas) with say Missile Command and gyroscope controls and then I'm sold.

bump

hi

hey boners how much is smt4 on the nintendo eshop?

Are there any blogs or databases with qr codes?

I heard a rumor splatoon 2 is a 3ds port

pitbutt

I love nin \oo/

Does anyone here wanna swap friend-codes? I just need more people for my bravely default village.

Do you allow rape?

forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/08/02/bitcoin-startup-abra-adds-gwyneth-paltrow-as-advisor-is-featured-in-apple-reality-tv-show/

No.