Sports Sedans that meat the criteria listed the best:

Sports Sedans that meat the criteria listed the best:

1. Reliable

2. Good MPG

3. Manual

4. RWD/AWD

5. Cheap on parts (Pretty much no Mercedes Benz or BMW)

6. Maximum of $7,500

I'm looking at the car pictured but I've read that Chrysler reliability is iffy. An IS300 would be nice but they're hard to find in manual

Just because you said it, Chargers/300 are auto only.

Vx ss

Subaru Legacy

Lexus is300

My grandpa has one and I've driven it for extensive periods of time and I want one. gets better gas mileage than my Subaru.

E90 BMW 330i comes with standard transmission.

They are fun to toss around.

Oh, thank you for the catch. I could've sworn there were manual versions

That would meet my criteria well, will look into it. Thanks user

I forgot to mention that i am an amerifag, my bad

Will look into it but iffy about parts pricing. There's a reason why some call them Big Money Wasters

In another year, this will be the GT86.

Once the kids are done with them and can't afford to replace something simple, we'll be able to snatch them up dirt cheap, repair them with ease (also dirt cheap parts), and basically do whatever we want with them.

I'm picturing an LS swap for mine.

While it would be nice, i do prefer a sedan. Ya they don't look sporty but that's the appeal. I like a sleeper, a fox in sheep clothing. That and insurance is cheaper and I can stuff shit into it

7500 omg you are legit poor as fuck

I hear ya.
Talking about sleepers, I wouldn't mind taking some econo jap-box hatchback, ripping the rear axle out of it and replacing it with an electric drive train with a short burst capacitor bank.

Something enough to make acceleration totally fucking impossible for that car, but it wouldn't rely on the rear drive for distance.

Then let the caps recharge while cruising, and get it ready for the next WTF reaction.

>7,500 omg you're legit poor as fuck

That actually was pushing it. I would prefer $5k as it would be easier to obtain. And keep in mind that money isn't readily available, unless you feel like buying me a car. If not, fuck off

No, I get it. He may be able to afford more, but, that's what he's comfortable spending.

I make about 150,000 a year on a bad year, and even I don't like spending over 10,000 on a car. Mostly because I'm a mechanic and buying new makes no sense to me.

But if you're not mechanically inclined, then yeah, you spending more on a car to have the warranty makes sense I guess...

That would be fuckin' sick! Though I would do it to a Geo Metro cause who the fuck expects it?

I can do my own work. If i don't know about the car (Which is anything outside of GM because my parents only ever had Chevy's), i will look the shit up. I'm not letting some fucker touch my car, fuck no

Holy fuck, can you even find those anymore?

I owned a Geo Storm as a kid, my friend had a Metro. I wonder how many are even left.

2013 Taurus.

I did see one poot throughout town one time. Either it or a Geo Tracker, which btw if they were a bit safer i would buy in a heart beat! My grandmother had one that was a 5 speed, 4wd, and a Suzuki 1.6. It was slow and it wobbled above 60 but it is a fucking blast! That and it has a soft spot since it was hers and she passed this year. RIP

you're too poor to get everything you want.

have you been inside one of those things?

i am a regular ass 6ft tall dude and i could not move my knees in the driver's seat, the center console is so wide

i was so surprised that i could feel claustrophobic in such a large vehicle

Try a Legacy GT. Turbo H4, they put out around 250 hp give or take, can be pushed to 300whp with a tune or close to it.

your not going to get everything.

If you give up the RWD/AWD requirement OR the No German Cars requirement your options will increase drastically.

A Civic Si 8th gen would be an amazing buy.

The only car that meets all those requirements is the Legacy GT, but its not super reliable.

G35? And no german wasn't a 100% definite, just more than likely no german

Crown Victoria LX Sport if you can find one. I've done some research and these can actually be converted to manual transmission very easily, since it shares drivetrain with the mustang.
Most of it is direct bolt in too. There's a guy who even makes the clutch/brake pedal assembly too, of course you can do it yourself as well.

Probably too much hassle though. I thought about doing it to mine, but I need an auto and the auto trans with jmod/shift kit is pretty sweet as well.

Yeah all g35/g37 came with a manual option up through 2012. You can find them, but they are rare.

The Ford fusion and Dodge dart turbos have 6 speed options.

Accord coupe v6

Not sporty but anything else you get for 7.5k isn't going to be a combination of fast, red, and reliable aside from something like a mustang.