I made a shitload of money (approaching 7 figures) trading cryptocurrencies and I wan't to cash out a small fraction to...

I made a shitload of money (approaching 7 figures) trading cryptocurrencies and I wan't to cash out a small fraction to buy my first car.

I can get pic related used, with less than 10k miles for under £30k. Thoughts / Recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-zIbVEjVpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well first of all if you have all that money? Why a TT? Granted I don't hate the TT but curious. Also more over if you're gonna get a TT and have that money assuming you're not full of shit (which I think you are but that's not the point) why not splurge and get the TTRS?

fuck off with the crypto larping, you fuckers can barely afford rent let alone put more than 3 dollars into crypto

Don't buy it because I don't like it.

Go back to biz, take that cash and keep it in your portfolio. We are approaching crypto singularity. The next few years are going to be insane.

Enough already.
youtube.com/watch?v=g-zIbVEjVpQ

I cant afford the internet to watch that video. Im running low here. Only got 380mb to post on here tonight and thats got to last me until tuesday when we go and get a recharge.

Now off with you.

>I made a shitload of money (approaching 7 figures) trading cryptocurrencies
sure boy....

In the same situation right now actually. Thinking about an Alfa Romeo Giulia. Audis look too much like drug dealer cars for someone with a ton of hard to explain income.

I was walking home the other day and i saw pic related and really liked the design. I don't want to splurge since I wanna keep riding the crypto train, also i'm probably going to have to pay exorbitant tax rates so i'm really not gonna have that much. I just want a fun, stylish car that looks professional.

A very good looking car desu

what's with all these internet money people coming in asking what cars to buy

They are lonely and they want to seem cool.

it's shitty biz larping
used to be a lamborghini copypasta, so at least it's improved

top tip: no-one on Veeky Forums has ever made 1 million bongbucks in their whole life

While this is true, It's simply that I need a car (i'm 22 don't want to ride the bus anymore), and that I have enough money that I may as well treat myself to a nice one

>22 year old britbong
>claims to have nearly one million £s
>posting on Veeky Forums, home of the bus riders, asking for car advice

oh no we totally believe you lad

It's more likely than you think, what now with the crypto gold rush.

here, I started a few years ago with a fucking $30 tf2 unusual a friend pitygifted me, somehow worked that up to a ton of nice CSGO items before it boomed in population and made it worth ~$20k, now up to roughly $400k in crypto with which I hope I can catch the top at a million if I play the game well.

I count my blessings.

>Implying you can cash out

Buy a decent FWD car till you will gain your own taste and you won't feel a need to ask strangers what you should drive. There's a high possibility that you will crash the powerful Audi because of your lack of experience.

this always intrigues me
sure your magic internet money is "worth" $500K, but how are you going to get that?

and how are you going to avoid the government noticing you're now insanely rich?

Essentially just have to be a good citizen and declare your capital gains. Usually a tax of 10-25% on what you cash out, you can provide your trading history from the exchanges you used if you get asked for specifics on how you earned it.

how are your arks doing bro?

The RS has the same style but if you don't care about preformance then sure I suppose get a TT.

That said it's widely considered a girl's car though that's earlier models. Least in burgerland, but I like it so may as well.

In my opinion, your first car should always be a really shitty FWD car. After being afraid of your life on every trip, riding in anything else will feel like luxury. I agree with you though.

I was lucky that my mother had a Corolla. I got too lucky of finding my dream car as my first one. Wouldn't wish that to anyone.

hey user, similar situation.. currently at 100k euro. My advice, don't cash out and if you do it's fine to spend 15+20k on a car. If it's your first car and you want to impress people and drive like a general asshat then get something cheaper (8k).

that being said, a car is a shit asset so why not be above pity car impressing and get a nice house.. that's your best move imo. Perhaps a small apartment in London as your bachelor pad?

If you're set on a sports coupe made by VAG, get a Cayman.

Buy ZClassic untill the fork coming up on late january, then cash out and enjoy your millions elsewhere, not in yuropistan