What do you look for in an employee?

What do you look for in an employee?

Dunno... never been able to hire anyone because in a bitter fucking wagecuck and the more i try and be positive the more life shits on me.

Never had a vacation

Never had a savings account

Wife forgot how to suck a dick

Worked overtime about every week since 14...

Just fucking end me please...

OH....oh yeah, and btw. 1 of my 2 best friends shot himself about this time last year and his mom thinks my now only best friend did it.

...he had the pleasure of finding him btw.
Layed in bed next to my wife last night drunk af and puked all over the floor. B

She was noce enough to clean it up andd jump my ass.

Probably just gonna eat a 12 guage tonight.

Gotta find a way to make it look like an accident. Maybe i will toss all but 1 shelo and break out the cleaning kit and use my feet???

Kick my own front door in right before and throw my tv and wallet away?

I dunno.

Any ideas?

When I've hired people in the past, first impressions are important. Show up on time and look presentable, not like you just got out of bed and are hungover.

Appear confident and excited about taking on a new position. Seem ambitious and willing to learn new things. I also expect you to know a little something about the company. And someone who asks questions about the position they are interviewing for.

In resumes, I look for someone who has motivation mostly and the ability to write clearly and convey ideas well.

>still has a friend

Nigger you're nowhere near the bottom.

Wife and kids, this will ensure he happily wagecucks for you as his family depends on it.

lol you actually had a wife and a friend

I'm literally gonna die a friendless incel at this rate

Which one is more important, writing clearly or conveying ideas well?

They go hand in hand you idiot.

Why do you call me an idiot, Sir?

Because you asked a stupid question.

>Wife forgot how to suck a dick
"forgot"

Sure thing, you tell that to yourself while Chad is coming over 10 - 5

>Probably just gonna eat a 12 guage tonight.
Relax and just enjoy the ride, holy crap. Like its ever gonna be too late for that.

Just outsource it

Are you hiring?

Loyalty and dedication. Better a guy who does the job well enough who sticks with me than a guy who jumps ship if someone offers a nickel more an hour.

Conveying an idea implies salesmanship. Think of an orator. Writing well implies clerical work.

Thanks user.

Alcohol was involved there.

Life is just shit sometimes...

Keep fighting the good fight brother

Not sure why i have either to be honest.

Im a peice of shit...

Meh, idgaf.

Long as he puts her in a better mood.

Been bitchy af lately and im fucking sick of it...

Pretty good idea. Im dumb as fuck. I know people that do that for $2,000.

I have like $1,500 right now...

i want someone who get the job done

i don't care if you are male/female/gay/trans/whateve i just want who have qualified skills and loyalty to the brand

Maybe, what can you do?
Writing well does not imply clerical work. Clerical work is just basic data entry, plug and chug.

It really depends on the job and whether you're looking for top talent or a wagecuck or someone in between. Their education and technical skills are hugely important. Ask them questions that are unrelated to the job to get a better idea of how their mind works. It's better to avoid hiring freshers unless you're able to train them well. Even then it's too much of a hassle.

If they type with shit grammar, without vowels, no punctuation, I'll never higher them.

>It's better to avoid hiring freshers unless you're able to train them well. Even then it's too much of a hassle.

Isn't that a doomed system though, when everbody avoids freshers? Romulus and Remus were freshers too.

You're out for your own business, not the system. Many business people are risk averse and will pay a premium for something that they are reasonably certain will work rather than try to hire someone with high potential and let them grow into the position. Unfortunately, this approach means missing out on underpriced high potential laborers without the right resume.

Also big companies invest lots in training workers & are often good places to start your career

A firm handshake.