Drove a huracan today. Who else here has driven a supercar?

Drove a huracan today. Who else here has driven a supercar?

I drove a gallardo and looking back it was an awful experience

The most expensive car I have driven was a brand new Maserati Levante.

I think you are better off asking that instead.

>it was an awful experience
why?

Hardly a supercar but I drove a Hellcat Challenger once. Was bretty fun desu

I own a GT-R!

Also driven various supercars I don't own on track days.

Wasn't awful in le ebin Veeky Forums contrarian way but I was maybe 11-12 years old driving a manual gallardo on a track day, I had never even driven any car before then and ontop of being a still-beginner with a manual i was scared to death to do any real speed with it, especially since i saw a kid barely older than me almost wreck an R8 in the parking lot. Thats not even to mention i only had remote interest in cars at that age and only really became a car guy at like 18-19.
Still incredibly thankful for the experience but i wish i could have maybe had it later down the line or just done more with it

I'd be too scared to drive one. If I crashed my life would be pretty much over.

Understandable user

I drove and AutoX'd an '05 SRT-10 Viper in '06. I had never driven a RWD car before and could barely see past the hood with how the owner had the seat adjusted. It was terrifying.

Is a 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo a supercar?
I've driven all kinds of cars working at a car dealership 6 years ago so I've gotten the whole super car thing out of my system.
A Civic Type-R gets my dick harder than a Ferrari.

458 and sls amg for me.
went to exotic racing in vegas, it was slow so they threw in the sls for cheap.
i asked the guy whats the best around the track and he said 911 hands down.

Not supercars

I've driven a 1994 NSX but that's not really a supercar.

Post proof

Hypercar - Veyron for few hours. My friend is son of wealthy Arab oil tycoon. Blast to drive.
Is a 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo a supercar?
Sorta cuz it is faster as other supercars

Ive worked on a few supercars in the paint shop, after the first couple they lose their shine but are still neat compared to all the beamers and mercs we get

Soz for the tardy reply, am Britfag so was sleeping

ive been a passenger in a old ish porsche boxter, we were driving 260km/h on the autobahn, shit was good

No a supercar by any standard, but my stepdad's Porsche 928 is a fucking blast to drive.
>popup froggy headlights
>all the options ticked from back in the day
>auto trans with a whopping three gears can you believe
>0-110kph in first gear

It's easily the most retarded car I've ever driven with the spastic gearing, but holy shit it's great sounding and you feel money driving it. It's a car that makes you feel like an '80s Arab Oil Tycoon.

2017 BMW 750iL xDrive was probably the best thing I've ever driven. It was nice.

How fast is it user?

Veyron must be amazing drive

>tripfag being wrong

on to the trash pile you go

what a stupid question.

that is literally something you can look up yourself

It is but I rather know how fast he can take it under his conditions.

A viper?? Wtf sure it is

I drove an NSX at my test driving job a couple times.

I drove a viper once, but it had a big block chevy in it.

It’s as fast as you’d believe it to be user. It’s pretty comfortable as well. It’s my everyday car because of its generous boot size. Can get two sets of golf clubs in there easily.

Absolutely love driving it, you just know you’re driving a fantastic car regardless of the sort of road you’re on. Obviously I’m not a maniac so I obey the speed limits when a few other road users are about but every now and then when noone’s on the dual carriageways it’s acceleration from like 60mph to 125mph is silly.

My Dad hates the suspension, too stiff in Comfort mode he reckons (but he’s used to a Rolls-Royce Ghost Series 2 with its magic carpet suspension lol).

Fucking love cars.

None. Dont actually know anyone who even has a sporty car. Fastest ive driven was a relatively new opel astra that maybe had a turbo im not sure, it felt pretty quick.
AMA

You must have a lot of money user... I wish I did...

Not loads, user, but some.

No art, no property portfolios, no yachts, no planes. Just cars. My old man has little interest in spending money beyond cars. I’m just fortunate he’s generous enough to share the spoils of war. I’m not ashamed in any way to admit he bought the GT-R for me, not many parents that can do that for their offspring. The driving pleasure is all mine anyway lol.

Drove my Porsche Boxster 986 from 2002, 2.7 220PS

UK police straight out of San Angeles, 2032.