Am I a douche for liking these?

Am I a douche for liking these?

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=458189369&zip=80537&referrer=/car-dealers/WESTFIELD+IN-46074/100012240/Unlimited+Motors?endYear=2019&filterName=INVTAB&firstRecord=75&searchRadius=0&startYear=1981&zip=80537&dealerName=Unlimited+Motors&dealerId=100012240&startYear=1981&filterName=INVTAB&location=WESTFIELD+IN-46074&firstRecord=75&endYear=2019&searchRadius=0&Log=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends, do you like offroading?

no you're a douche for making a shitty thread

>Am I a douche
If you take it to main roads.

Absolutely, because you like the shitty modern bling'd out Chad wagon. The classic Gelandewagen however...*drool*

no I love Puchs

That is neither a Jeep nor a niggerish Chrysler
So you are all right, user

GWagons are the fucking shit. +1 OP.

Hitler owned a Mercedes too, you're almost royalty for driving one.

It's the range rovers of the 1st gen of high class soccer moms before upper middle class soccer moms flocked to range rovers

Pic related: The wagen of true men.

Why not a Defender?

80 grand for a 25yo truck.

why the FUCK do women have to gentrify and nigger everything up?

absolutely, do you also like getting your nails done stacey?
because they are open ended vagoo factories like OP

you like them because you're a douche.

MB marks that shit up like no tmr

They're basically making 200% + out of that 40 yo design.

it hurts because I always wanted one

You can always wait for surplus vehicles to show up in auctions.

If you like to drive the car, then you are not. Unless you want to be a attention whore with this car, then you are a douche.
>mfw next-gen G-class confirms getting better than the current one.

Think I've only ever seen one and it was chrome wrapped lol.

Nah they're objectively sick as fuck but normie posturing has given them an iffy image

That said I really am a douche but I'm shopping for one as my next car, it's proving really difficult to find one that isn't Black or Silver and still under 30k
A nice inoffensive green or blue one with silver steel wheels and BFGs is my idea of heaven.

I'd import an older one but I'd rather just have the USDM version for straightforward serviceability.

I've been watching this one drop in price for the past couple of weeks and it's seriously tempting at $20k, it's a couple of states over though

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=458189369&zip=80537&referrer=/car-dealers/WESTFIELD+IN-46074/100012240/Unlimited+Motors?endYear=2019&filterName=INVTAB&firstRecord=75&searchRadius=0&startYear=1981&zip=80537&dealerName=Unlimited+Motors&dealerId=100012240&startYear=1981&filterName=INVTAB&location=WESTFIELD+IN-46074&firstRecord=75&endYear=2019&searchRadius=0&Log=0

no, you're just a faggot