How stupid is it to get a Lexus LC500 as my first car?

How stupid is it to get a Lexus LC500 as my first car?
Pros: voted Veeky Forums's Car of the Year
Cons: none

And the question is??

everyone will know you don't deserve it

You will lose your ability to socialize and connect with people your age on a compassionate level, because your wealtg flaunting will immediately put you into the opposing tribesman zone.

retarded in the worst way. Don't.

But imagine all the pussy I'll get

>Friends and mutal respect isn't as important as pussy

Neck yourself

>Veeky Forumss car of the year

By whom?

Friends and respect don't suck your dick

And a car can't compensate for a shitty personality.

Friends and respect make you happy. The inside of Stacie's mouth will feel good for 5 minutes but it won't make you happy.

I really dislike this meme buds. how do we banish OP forever because I'm tired of his autism.

Veeky Forums

You don't need personality to get laid

t. virgin

Sex < shenanigans with friends

->

It's not like it's a Lambo, it's just 100K.

I have fucked my fair share faggot. It's great, but it isn't road trip with the guys great.

>Implying that anybody on Veeky Forums understands this feel

Understandable, if you prefer the company of several men to that of a female.

>Enjoying the company of thots more than the company of your bros

>le bros meme
Just stfu, virgin

>Voluntarily letting a leech survive off of you
Retarded t bh

>implying you need to stick around after sticking it in

Then how could you possibly rate thots over your friends? Have you never developed a deep bond with a member of your same sex?

not really desu

>He thinks it's a meme
depressing and concerning user

:(

>concern shaming
>>>/reddit/

>reeeeee normies get out

Kek

Is it stupid to get an E36 323i vert for $4300 for my first car?

Sorry I'm not gay.

>2018
>Not gay

>2018
>shaming someone's sexual orientation

>2018
>still an sjw

Why would anyone not want social justice? Unless you're a literal Nazi, it's weird to even call someone out for being an "sjw" which is the normal state of being for 99% of the population.

In 2017 maybe

>A rich boy car will get you pussy.

It will get chicks to try and make you buy them expensive shit before they ghost you for chad thundercock who drives an equally expensive Mustang GT his brodad bought for him.

>an equally expensive Mustang
Do you know how much cars cost? Obviously not.

Superfast custom edition™ hellcat™ is in lexus territory

Oh of course, I forgot about that Hellcat Mustang.

I'm not a Nazi, I just don't think fags should be allowed to live.

How high are you? The only American coupes in "Lexus territory" are the CTSV and the ZR1

If you're looking for something fast, the current gen Mustang GT has a faster 0-60, pre or post-facelift. The new one's bumped up to 460 hp and would eat the Lexus alive because it's a much lighter car despite falling 11 hp short of the Lexus. Can't speak to the Lexus' handling but the Mustang is a fine-handling car. For less than the price of the Lexus you could turn a stock GT into a real track weapon. I would also consider a Camaro, but it's pretty pig-fat.

Both of these cars can be optioned out with some extensive features, however, if you're after a higher echelon of luxury, or a status symbol, with a generous side helping of performance, the LC500 is by all rights a fine car. You'll look like much less of a prick than if you got a Merc or Bimmer.

>if you're after a higher echelon of luxury, or a status symbol, with a generous side helping of performance, the LC500 is by all rights a fine car.
this is what toyota/lexus shills and weebs actually believe.

it's incredibly stupid. if you want a cool car, get a 66'mustang V8. if you want something with utility, get a jeep XJ, if you want something that handles really well, buy a BRZ/FRS. if you want something fast, buy a litre bike. or, for the price of one brand new lexus shitbox, you could buy all of the above and be infinitely cooler.

(You)

If you're rich then it's not stupid at all

Are you that shill? If so, buy it. Don't preach to other how great LC500 is.

>Pros: voted Veeky Forums's Car of the Year
>implying Veeky Forums is one person.

Proofs?

Why?

It is great.

To me, it is a good lexus car.

I know right? I bet it doesnt even rattle.

t. virgin

Pussy doesn't fix everything, it's easy to tell who knows this from experience vs virgins who instead of idealizing it try to justify their inexperience

why have you highlighted that?

This pic confuses me, the only shit looking thing circled is the vent on the passenger side