You may not like it but this is the icon that will dominate the world

You may not like it but this is the icon that will dominate the world.

suht the fuck up

pic related is u

>faint sound of headgaskets failing

absolutely fucking BOSS post
get dicked OP

If anybody, it'll be bmw. They already dominate all foreign markets including China

How many years have they had and they're still pretending to be premium like Mazda.

>faint vape rips in the background

Buick sales way more units in China than BMW does.
>Kraut meme badge BTFO by an even bigger meme badge

Yes but buick is only popular in meme nations like China. Bmw might aswell be the poster child of luxury in the first world

How ironic then that a Chink brand actually outsold them by sheer volume

China isn't a meme nation and consumes more automobiles than any other country on earth and with an ever growing middle class that trend will continue. any brand that passes up on China as a serious market is shooting themselves hard in the foot.
>Bmw might aswell be the poster child of luxury in the first world
You misspelled Lexus.

Not ironic at all because chinks are going to buy cheap chink brand.

Subaru is literally the only back to basics no bullshit car maker selling an honest product left. Subaru is Steve Albini/Shellac of the automotive world

Yet it's their boring cars that sell well. There's a reason why car manufacturers gave up on making interesting cars, nobody buys them. All cars would be interesting if the market would buy them, but sadly the majority of car guys are poor undergrads with 3k civics. The car enthusiasts who do have money aren't looking for an interesting $40k commuter, they are willing to shell out a lot more for sports cars and exotics.

If cars were a niche market like motorcycles are, then this wouldn't be the case as 100% of the target demographic of the motorcycle market is enthusiast. It's basically the Renaissance in the motorcycle world right now and it's fucking great.

>anyone ever rising above the VAG/GM/Toyota trifecta

>Yet it's their boring cars that sell well.
The Forester or Levorg are robust and competently functioning machines. People who live in geographically adverse areas and NEED reliability drive Subaru.

>Crossovers
>Not boring normie shit

Have fun crossing wet grassland in your Miata faglord

What exactly does offroad ability have to do with the fact that the modern auto industry is boring as shit?

Also, subaru crossovers aren't the only vehichle that can be reliably used on shitty roads

fuking wut? wut is toyota?

*golden retriever barking in the distance *

> dykemobiles

wat?

newfaggot

It's a meme ya dip

>user just bought a Subaru and now thinks it’s the greatest thing ever made
The post

They have transcended the title of manufacturers. They are Gods amongst men.

Clarkson confirmed it is dykemobiles. Check out GT S2E5. It has the rainbow stickers.

Those Forester XT's look great and have awesome performance for the time. Wouldbuy

sure you do

So you're triggered their parents bought em a car?

>their parents bought em a car
It doesn't say. They bought Subaru like a true cucks.

They're in highschool they look like the average goofs, you seem to have a massive hate boner for subaru vehicles

>highschool they look like the average goof
lol Most highschoolers would drive 3k civics or old mustangs. Brand new subaru? lol the cucks' parents are not that rich. These cucks bought them because they are e-caleb.

You need to work on hiding that autism my guy, get well

>muh autism
Nice projection, butthurt fag

Will it be good?

These go on sale next year.

Holy kek, this sperg is always in every subaru thread

Just fucketh my feces upward, good sir.

>3 row SUV
>4-cyl

>triggered Subaru fancuck

Only one triggered is you hahaha

Are they seriously making this fucking thing a 4cyl.

looks like they're giving it a 260hp turbo charged flat four

SEETHING

>everyone that insults me is merely projecting themselves onto me

I live in the worst weather state in the US and the majority of people here drive either trucks or SUV's. Sure, some Subaru's but the most popular automaker here is Ford and the most common car is the Jeep Grand Cherokee.

why does every new car look like a 2016 explorer?

Yeah Toyota does dominate.

>pretending to be premium like Mazda
>premium like Mazda
>premium
>mazda
yeah nah

>Forester
>crossover
that would be the Crosstrek, boi
also
>Levorg
>crossover
it literally is the Impreza as a wagon

what happened to the H6?

but that isn't mazda

>19 cupholders
yes

>FA24DIT
>possibly new STI engine
explain how that's really a bad thing

Looks smugly down on you from upon its throne made from the skulls of its slain enemies, and laughs in amusement at your puny cars.

Its royal court guards notice your cooked gaskets, slipping 3rd gear, 20mpg, destroyed ihi turbo, and all break into uncontrolled laughter.

Forgot my picco relato

>2018
>headgasket meme

They are already all over in the PCW, New England, and Colorado

>Curb weight went down
Interesting.

I agree I take my wifes son to soccor practice everyday in my impreza.

>The cvt dosent bother my wife when she does her makeup
>I love the styling it its timless everyone at the coffee shop i go to for my book club loves it.
>affordable
>my wifes boyfriend hates it.

yeah, and Curb weight for 2015 went up.

Lifestyle of Subaru Owners

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY
H
Y

Subaru is also the only company with an acceptable CVT

>worst weather state
Debatable. But yes, 50% of all people are below average IQ, so it makes sense they make bad decisions, and exercising their massive influence can even push more intelligent people to do so.

They've been in the CVT game for longer than most, but they still have issues in spite of fuel eco gains. I've owned two (older) subies and can at least know what to expect in the maintenance dept-the newer era (2011-present) cars have taken reliability dings (oil consumption, CVT hesitations/failures)...but their sales records amirite?!

Face it-there's always going to be trade-offs; no car is perfect. But personally? I have faith in my 1st gen Impreza when I still see 40+ year old Subarus driving around town.

So now every car company goes all in on 3 row cross overs.

When will the madness stop? Its just araised mini van without the sliding doors. Give it a few more years tho.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no. its fucking garbage. complete garbage. I'd rather have a 90s slush box.

they did that with the mazda cx7, stuck the turbo 4cyl MZR on it

Thought the skyactiv 2.5t was an entirely different engine?

your dad's sperm is garbage

Family car is a '14 Forester and lemme tell you that thing is boring as fuck to drive

I went to a Subaru dealership yesterday and told the guy, "I have 30k for a car. What should I get?" He shows me Legacy. "What about this WRX?"
>You don't want that.
What did he mean?

Yeah, that's totally the way car dealers talk. I see you have lots of experience with dealerships, fellow adult person with money.

God what disgusting humans

>falls apart from rust

>we want to cater to the american market