That one car, whose aesthetics you absolutely love

>That one car, whose aesthetics you absolutely love
>Specs are garbage and theres not much you can do to improve it.

Whats her name Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JsXwlclGwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Delorian

There's a '78 Accord hatchback in my city for $3900. I would be all over it but A) the specs are trash and B) I'm buying a '99 323i vert on Wednesday for roughly the same price

MK3 Supra, honestly the perfect looking car IMO but even with a 2JZ swap it's piggu fat and handles like a truck

Cts coupe

It has the angles of a fucking stealth bomber but it's 3.6 is underpowered to make it fast and I'm too poor to afford the V

The back seat is small and acceleration is average at best for the class.

Obviously.

Staroin/Conquest

the new continental is too short, i want a lwb version

crown vic

>Nissan s13

I wish drift kiddies would realize how slow these things actually are and stop crashing them into everything trying to be Ryan Tuerk

that's too long it just looks awkward

no, I am tired of cars being designed for fat manlets I want space

nothing in the history of time fits op's definition than the De Lorean or Turdgen Camaro

Fuck me I love the Mazda 323. No idea why. I just like looking at it.

blacky detected

newfag detected

It's 3400 lbs
You can get rid of a lot of that weight just by getting rid of the rear interior, front seats and tems.

Also coilovers make it a brick on skiis

Also it's a gt car. Not made for corners. Why does nobody understand this

Lol @ this samefag getting fucking trigfered because nobody agrees with his dogshit taste in cars.

you sound angry as fuck dude, chill out, it's not my fault you are a fat virgin

Kek

>Why does nobody understand that this car is SUPPOSED to be bad at this important thing?

Yeah, the third gens... fuck how I love their look but save for the IROC they're pure shit

The toyobarucion brzrs86
I like how they look but not fast enough and can't mod in California where I live because the Gestapo will get you

>gee what are 5000lb bmw's and Mercedes made to cruise on giant highways at 120mph? >must be shit because they aren't 1900lbs!!!
You're no longer allowed to talk about cars ITT.

You're a fucking retard.

Fuck off busrider.

>The Perfect Vette
>Still has a fucking tractor engine in it

:/

No you.
Stay mad.

I love the c4 as the perfect one but it's even worse

That car is for literal faggots buy a hard top 328i for the same fucking price

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on this?

get a limo?

Enjoy endlessly justifying your shit car.

Enjoy riding the bus while I get compliments on my shit car constantly with no need to justify anything

>caring what some busrider has to say about a car I enjoy and other people around me also enjoy

Yea but why? If I want a vert and I'm just a kid with a short commute, I don't need more than a 323i

What compels someone to buy a fucking cadillac? American "luxury" is so shit

Elliot pls go

Cuz they're cheap you fucking inbred eurofag

Well it's a thread about aesthetics so they probably like the way it looks dummy.

Toyota Sera

forgot pic

I am probably the only person on Veeky Forums who likes the aesthetics of the 7th gen Celica

We get an Americanized VWs instead of authentic ones.

They look awesome.

I like the early tiburons.

Volvo 240 Sedans
I like the two door even more than the four door, but finding one is near impossible in germany. There was a turbo variant, but that's equally as rare. And the later na sohc 2.3l engine gets a whopping 115hp. But I'm propably still going to buy one in the future and turbocharging with the turbo and stuff from the 940 turbo since it's mostly plug and play as the engine pretty much is the same.

Damn. Too real. You're better off just building it from scratch with the shell lol

Toyota MR2

mid engine supremacy and the body is beautiful but it's still a tiny engine on a garbage suspension

L O T U S
O
T
U
S

It's not a slow, nip piece of trash from the 90s. Veeky Forums will hate it

It looks nice.

$4300 too much

C3 Corvette

The 3.6 in my Camaro is fast enough to keep up with wrx's and z's, so you should be good

>came into thread to join in lamenting over the prelude being FF
>not ONE (1) person has even mentioned the prelude

Shocking and shameful

literal god tier car.
Audi A3 2001 5Door
everyone who talks against it is an absolute faggot.

2g aesthetics > 3g

>too broke to buy one

>LITERALLY the best looking car of the late 90s/early 2000s
>LITERALLY a joke engine/transmission/drivetrain layout

:( Honda what did you mean by this

PT Cruiser. Absolute pimp machine, tiny wheels and shitty engines

Came in here to post this. Wish my hunduh was better but god damn does it look sexy.
>In before pigfat massive understeer while under half throttle

Fix it.
youtube.com/watch?v=-JsXwlclGwk

>another car that would've been better RWD
still fun to drive. Vtec cracks hard, double-wish bone suspension, great M/T.

Fun to drive yes, oh god yes but it leaves you wanting so much more. If it was rwd it would be an infamous car in motor history.

That's fucking great

mr2 sw20

not garbage but not amazing :,,(

Dude come up to Sweden if you want one, they still exist here in numbers

I remember when that first came out, I thought it was fucking sexy

I'm sexually attracted to the 2001-2003 Mazda Protegé. It's just gorgeous in person.
I know there was a Mazdaspeed version, but it's still a glorified Civic competitor.

MX-6.
FWD, underwhelming aftermarket, hard to find and often thrashed where I live.

It's such a shame because I genuinely think it's aesthetically one of the best looking cars of the 90s.I could do a RWD conversion but that's so much effort and money for a car that really, when it comes down to it, just isn't worth it.

If it was RWD it'd be so much more popular though IMO.

>tfw fwd pos

>one of the best looking cars of the 90's
>absolute dogshit reliability, only one model worth getting and its a fat piece of shit
thanks mitsubishi.

It's a shame too, it's really got MR2 SW20 levels of sexy styling.

Its a damn shame the crank walk meme killed Mitsubishi from the world of car manufacturing. They made some sexy ass cars.

AE85/6

noice cah

What year is your camaro? Weight and hp?

Cts coupe only has 318hp and weighs about 3900lbs.

>all the used ones either have a horrible Diesel or no air suspension
Why do normies have such shit taste?

I would buy one if I had the money user...

You're ok with the 3.6?

Totally, the 3.6 is enough.

1999 Lexus LS
There's just something comfy about that older boxier luxury look.
I just wish it was more fuel efficient.

Even the Non-VVTI 1UZ gets solid mileage highway.

It isn't that bad at all unless you use it for alot of city driving.

i literally own it
looks are flawless but everything else is shit, build quality is cheap thin steel with shitty plastic. 68hp it is slow and the ride is loud and rough.

user I hope you're joking. For a V8 it's mpg is pretty fucking good. I wish more v8 engines like it were made in today's market

FWD WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

This generation Accord coupe

Aesthetically between
>Simple minimalist of previous generation
>Le edgy futuristic of current generation

Only problem is
>Shit engine
>Shit dashboard
>Shit head unit

my dick

may not look great stock but with can look pretty cool with some mods. also is a front engine rear transaxle, so cool setup with potential, but

>rear leaf springs
>solid rear axle
>glass transaxle

whats almost worst is that a turbo redblock is almost a drop in swap, so it has so much going for it, but is let down by some shitty components that cant be easily swapped to something stronger

Fuck the Biker and get that old Honda.

You don't need the speed to enjoy it, trust me.
Out of all 12 cars I've owned, the most fun was a 84' Tercel wagon. 135mm tires and 64hp. Besides, it's a 78, if it's clean, you can flip it for stupid amounts later.

Too pretty for its own good. The V6 even sounds awesome.

>no air suspension
The fuck, Hydractive 3+ wasn't standard?

And the diesel is probably what you want anyway because TORK.

Since people have already posted Preludes (Fuck you, Honda, such gorgeous cars gone to waste), I'll go with my fave japorean car

Specs aren't actual garbage, but there's usually a whole lotta stuff that needs to be done for the little triangles to put out any power for reasonable amounts of time (especially the first ones, which were rather underpowered really), which I find a true shame