So i've started playing this game while driving down the interstate at fast speeds...

So i've started playing this game while driving down the interstate at fast speeds. I call this game "Catch That Monster" (At night the red lights on the back of the cars look like faces and so I deem the cars "Monsters")

Anyway, I go the normal speed limit, 60, 70 ish, and I wait until I get a guy come up real fast on me that speeds past everyone. That's a monster right there.

You can only "catch" the monster after you fully pass the car. I myself have had to go to speeds of up to 110mph to catch a monster. Upon catching the monster, you yell, "CAUGHT THAT MONSTER!" and either keep a steady pace or speed away.

After that you just find monsters to catch all the time on the interstate. It's a fun game to play on a medium to long drive home. Especially fun at night and at high speeds.

Can be done with pretty much any car. I do all of this in a 1997 Honda Accord.

So what do you think? Will you catch that monster?

What the

Sooo, cat and mouse?

You stole 100% of this idea from me and my friends, you unoriginal piece of shit
Come up with your own games

And I thought /asp/ was fucking autistic. Jesus Christ dude

Autism is a hell of a drug

WORKED

I obviously came up with this first so fuck off

Huh?

We don't call ourselves Veeky Forumstists for nothing. Have you seen the guy on deviantArt that draws pregnant cars?

And what did you call it? Did you call it Catch That Monster? Cause we're talkin monsters here. Not speedsters or go-gos or freaking whizz kids, see?

Hell, I call em mon-mons for short sometimes. But they're all monsters in my eyes.

I am the monster

Nobody but me seems to ever drive much faster than traffic on the highway where I live, so I guess I'm the monster by default.

weak. next time take it up a notch by signaling the guy to pull over and finish him off with a blowjob.

No.

I will catch you both.

>mfw monster

That's a different game that I dont play anymore.

>anymore
don't lie

Congrats. You're a vigilante

sounds to me like you're larping as a wangan midnight character tb-h

I sometimes did this back when I had a Crown Victoria.

I don't anymore, and neither do the police here.

I don't think I can play Catch That Monster on the Autobahn, I'd have to put my foot down the entire time.

Only "game" I play on the highway is trying to not drive over any reflectors when switching lanes

>1997 Accord, if yours is a DX/LX manual can I have your engine harness? I need it desperately.

lol that doesn't sound too safe. A lot of the people drive like that at night are drunk, high, or they're gangbangers, sometimes all three.

I do this too

>UK
>drive new volvo estate for company car
>play 'catch monster'
>wear black jacket
>tailgate speeders
>pretend to talk on a radio handset
>see them checking mirror
>actually talk out loud to myself reading reg plate and current speed
>they'll pull into L1 and slow to 65
>tango_eliminated.webm

You've got to be careful speeding in the UK, if you drive too fast you may blink and end up in the ocean.

Bumping this autism

Wouldn't you have to be travelling pretty slowly to not do this?

The trick is to do it while going at least the speed limit