What does Veeky Forums think of the Lamborghini Murcielago?

What does Veeky Forums think of the Lamborghini Murcielago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3yDf8lkGEY
viperclub.org/vca/threads/jeremy-clarkson-gives-back-his-ford-gt.579531/
youtube.com/watch?v=ptTlrmbgFQY
youtube.com/watch?v=KoxFeAusHbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pigfat nu-lambo garbage

It was cool in elementary school. Now it's like the Diablo and just looks bland and dated.

nice trips too bad your opinion is shit.

Only looks good from the back

Performance wise? Ok

Everything after the Countach has been "meh".

Trips don't lie VAG faggot

>slower than a civic type r

Trips of truth, i used to think it was a pretty cool car when it came out because i got a gamecube for my 6th birthday and Need For Speed hot pursuit 2 was one of the first games i got with it mostly because of the Murcielago on the cover-art.
youtube.com/watch?v=N3yDf8lkGEY

I think the Ford GT has aged better and in general was just a better super car all along. certainly appreciated better even though the Ford GT is no more rare than the murcielago (both had a build count of around 4000 but the GT appreciated to double its original value)

Was definitely the smarter buy when it came out and i only grew to appreciate it more.

Every single car Lambo has made past the Murcielago has been a rehash styling-wise.

ford gt is my favorite car of all time but i don't think you can compare the two, ford gt is much more than a generic lambo and always will be

I definitely agree, its like an exotic with none of the drawbacks of an exotic. its not something that arabs of nu-money kids are particularly drawn to because its styling isn't striking or jarring in nature (likely because it was just trying to be a throwback rather than something really edgy like all its exotic competition). it also has good aftermarket support turning it into a monster which is not something you can do to most other exotics (yea i know twin turbo lambos exist but not even they can accomplish what the Ford GT can). i would go as far to say that the Ford GT was the greatest super car of the 2000s even better than the Carrera GT but i'm biased because i saw one in person (brand new roped off) as a child and that is an experience id never forget.

>this car is better because it's now more expensive

Its better because
>exotic with none of the headaches of owning an exotic
>aftermarket of an american V8
>still remaining relevant by being able to set records with said aftermarket all these years later
pretty much what i said in

It's ugly and never got good until the SV. I'm glad they replaced it with the Aventador

Murcielagos can be "upgraded" to a Reventon with body kits.

Reminds me of the Stealth Bomber or a special edition lamborghini tailored for Batman

bruh
look at this dude
look at the top of his head

I've always thought the Murcielago was ugly. A lot of 90s/early 00s super cars haven't aged that well imo

i loved it before and i'll love the idea of it for the rest of my life, but it was heartbreaking to hear that they applied stupid italian bullshit design to the direction of the seats and angled them inwards. ah well, there's always the gallardo

Murcielago is the last true Lambo, after which it all went to shit, Aventadors and Hurracans are now soulless and ugly Audi R8s

It was totally cool in 2001. It stood out to other supercars because of its crazy design. Like a true successor of Countach.
Right now, it is still a good supercar.

Umm... Do you know that Murcielago is built during VAG era?

>cant make the steering wheel and seat straight
>call it italian styling

You dont understand goym!

>Ford GT
I love its retro-styled one, but owning it was a big headache. Jeremy Clarkson owned it for few weeks, and then he gave it back to Ford because it is very unreliable.
viperclub.org/vca/threads/jeremy-clarkson-gives-back-his-ford-gt.579531/

he got rid of it cause his insurance company forced him to have an after market security system on it and it would go off constantly.

I'm pretty sure the whole idea was to make it look like the F22

>after market security system
Clarkson, mentioned the repair was done under the warranty - therefore it couldn't be, an aftermarket system - And by the way: I Cannot believe, that such an expensive car as the Ford GT, doesn't come with an Alarm and Immobilizer as a standard equipment.

Murcielago at that time was too reliable for being Lambo. Even more than Ferrari. Unusual.

yes, but it was their first Lambo so they hadn't time to fuck it up properly, everything that came later was germanized all the way, even the Gallardo was basically a glorified R8 that cost more, germans have fucked Lambo up beyond redemption
Lambo today does not look striking or even aint that fast no more, it just a statement product, the car rich people buy their children for christmas

>top gear
discarded, people always post the same meme story of clarkson and his car. aftermarket or not it was his alarm that fucked his car over.
youtube.com/watch?v=ptTlrmbgFQY
>this guy daily drives his
>knows another guy with over 150k miles on his
case closed.

wrong video
youtube.com/watch?v=KoxFeAusHbI

>triggered ford fancuck

Jokes on you, i gobble honda dick.

hahahahaha

Dune coon bait for people wbl know nothing about cars.

literally the sexiest post-Miura Lambo