totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italo-Celtic
totalwar.com/blog/birthday-regiments-faq/
youtube.com/watch?v=kO3c1Rd-nNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Fantasy and History living with a non-aggression pact they can't violate for 7 more turns without diplomatic repercussions

Agreed, we shall strike out a grudge in the Dammaz Kron in acknowledgment of this.

I miss Rejoice!user.

>Fortunate Son starts playing

>Now?
>Now.

Xth for Teclis eternally BTFO.
High Elves as a whole BTFO.
How will they ever recover?

any stuff today

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

Maybe a DElf model, at most.

yesterday was the day for this week

SPARTANS

Rituals are usually on thursdays.

But then again, we haven't had any exciting ritual rewards since the text adventure.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italo-Celtic

>The traditional interpretation of the data is that these two subgroups of the Indo-European language family are generally more closely related to each other than to the other Indo-European languages. This could imply that they are descended from a common ancestor, a Proto-Italo-Celtic which can be partly reconstructed by the comparative method. Those scholars who believe Proto-Italo-Celtic was an identifiable historical language estimate that it was spoken in the third or second millennium BC somewhere in south-central Europe[citation needed] but this hypothesis fell out of favour after being reexamined by Calvert Watkins in 1966.[1] Some scholars, such as Frederik Kortlandt, continued to be interested in the theory.[2] In 2002 a paper by Ringe, Warnow, and Taylor, employing computational methods as a supplement to the traditional linguistic subgrouping methodology, argued in favour of an Italo-Celtic subgroup,[3] and in 2007 Kortlandt attempted a reconstruction of a Proto-Italo-Celtic.[4]

>tfw the romans exterminated their cousins
>tfw the romans called their cousins barbarians

It ain't me, it ain't me,
I ain't no Guildmasters son.

Some folks are born
Sigmar they don't help themselves, no
But when the chaos comes to the door
Sigmar, the city looks like a fortress, yes

>My name changed into Empire of the east
>I'm actually west

I might have gone a too far in a few places.

It's fine. Everything's east of SOMETHING.

Vespasian distrusted philosophers in general, viewing them as unmanly complainers who talked too much. It was the idle talk of philosophers, who liked to glorify the good times of the Republic, that provoked Vespasian into reviving the obsolete penal laws against this profession as a precautionary measure. Only one, Helvidius Priscus, was put to death after he had repeatedly affronted the Emperor by studied insults which Vespasian had initially tried to ignore.[38] The philosopher Demetrius was banished to an island and when Vespasian heard Demetrius was still criticizing him, he sent the exiled philosopher the message: "You are doing everything to force me to kill you, but I do not slay a barking dog."

What the HELL are you DOING

Vespasian was a dum chad emperor

When Vespasian sent for Helvidius Priscus and commanded him not to go into the senate, he replied, "It is in your power not to allow me to be a member of the senate, but so long as I am, I must go in." "Well, go in then," says the emperor, "but say nothing." "Do not ask my opinion, and I will be silent." "But I must ask your opinion." "And I must say what I think right." "But if you do, I shall put you to death." "When then did I tell you that I am immortal? You will do your part, and I will do mine: it is your part to kill; it is mine to die, but not in fear: yours to banish me; mine to depart without sorrow."

Epictetus, Discourses, 1.2.19-21

And thus Vespasian proved to posterity that he was as butthurt about getting meme'd on as only am emperor can be.

>when you are chaos and besti boys help you in every siege battle

IT AINT ME
IT AINT ME
I AINT NO ELECTOR'S SON
IT AINT ME
IT AINT ME
I AINT NO FORTUNATE ONE

>No

What did she mean by this?

As we all know, "no" from a woman means "yes".

Aaaah /twg/, the eternal general

HAHA GRAAAAACEEEE EPIC CUTE WAIFU

>Ancient Empires mod still not out yet

>ywn get paid to shitpost on reddit all day

He was so butthurt that he died of diahrrea and ascended to become the god of pee and poo

If the base factions didn't get anything, she'd just come out and say it, right?

Right?

Pls CA I just want playable Middenland

At the very least were getting expanded settlement size and progressive traits for all factions

All you need is a vagina

When the Nation calls will you answer /twg/?

yes.
>pic related : Me fighting against CHOSEN

THE EMPIRE

As soon as I retake Karak Eight Peaks.

any new history stuff?

FOR THE HELDENHAMMER

do you have the full pic of the empire and high elves going against each other?

By the comet! Yes!

Karl Franz is not my Emperor

>tfw your commander ask you to go face to face with chosens and all you have is a musket

I think this is all there is.

#RESIST
#IMPEACH

total war is a goldmine for reaction faces.
that's a damn shame.
Hopefully we can run TW:WH2 screenshots through coreldraw and make our own fancy art stuff.

:^)

With a fine piece of steel in my hands and my brothers by my side, I will defend the Empire to my dying breath or when I run out of leadership.

How does that work on ipad, anyone tried it?

>no options for generals with shotguns and greatswords
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

>shotgun

>5 barreled shotgun in the picture
?

is there even one unit that use those 5 barrel guns ? the only time i saw one in this game is with the beastmen trailer

>shotgun

outriders.

It's a Nuln Repeating Rifle you dimwit

I am sincerely and honestly saddened that I will never get to ride a griffon.

Can we discuss Warhammer AI for a second?

I consider buying this. How is the AI compared to older games?

FAITH. STEEL. TENDIES AND GUNPOWDER.

>SFO will make a extra unit removal submod

Oh thank fucking god

Compared to older games it's fine, possibly a little better. The game has some unique exploitable quirks with the AI but overall it isn't bad. At least in battle.

It's not exactly good, but then Total War AI has always been a bunch of shit.

BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION

It's mostly the same AI as the more recent games. It has possibly gotten better at micro.

I have noticed that it seems to very aggressively try to flank and go after your missile troops with fast units like hounds or cavalry. That's one improvement I have noticed over older games. It does get weird during sieges though. I've Grave Guard just stand in the city square and take my crossbow fire for 10 minutes.

outriders, would be nice if you could just dismount them as use as superior handgunners but no apparently gettting off horses is physically impossible

Did we get stuff or news yesterday?

>ywn shoot snowniggers from the comfort of your porch.

Nothing at all

Literally in the OP.
totalwar.com/blog/birthday-regiments-faq/

Oh right, that. I thought that was several days ago, somehow.

The Battle AI is really solid and gets 8/10 from me. It works significantly better than in older games.

Things the battle AI can do:
-It successfully conducts flanking maneuvers
-It knows where to position musket lines so they can shoot the enemy while staying out of melee
-They know which units are are threat and will concentrate on taking them out first. Meaning they'll try to kill your general and try to shoot down flying units first
-It responds to your own flanking maneuvers by covering their sides
-It knows how to counter units. They'll bring spearmen against Cav, anti-large units against monsters and swords against infantry
-They don't immediately forget that a unit exists when it goes out of sight. They actually try to follow you into the forrest
-They all attack at once and don't come in tiny waves (Attila was notorious for sending waves of single units during settlement battles)
-they know when to take the high ground
-they know when it's smart to attack and when it's smarter to let you approach them
-tries to take out ranged and artillery units by flanking

Things the Battle AI can't do:
-use flying enemies properly
-use magic properly
-keep their general out of danger
-use artillery to its fullest extent

As for the campaign AI, it's still meh

>progressive traits
>middenheim is a sanctuary city - beastmen welcome
>body-positive von carstein
>LGBTXYZ clan Angrund
>Black Crag is a gitz safe-space, Grimgor starts in detention

Why dismount them? They shoot just as well on horseback and they're too few for you to let them take any missile fire anyway. The horses help both with firing over infantry and flanking to shoot the enemy in the back.

>subhumans don't know what the term progressive means anymore.
what a time to be alive.

I think it was joke.

Was shit joke, Ivan

>subhuman
t-that's not very progressive user

Just to follow up on Anons answer, here's some other things that AI can't do that are easily exploited:
-shift parts of its line or individual units to respond to units threatening its flank. It will shift its entire battleline including artillery and skirmishers which prevents them from firing.
-on that note, position artillery in battles. It will include artillery in its main line where you would expect infantry allowing you to easily shut it down once the lines clash.
-Sally out in a siege battle. This is means you can sit outside the AI's walls and fire on it with skirmishers and it won't respond by sending out units. It will just sit there and let you whittle it down.

As a Norscan male-bride of a fimir warrior, Im not allowed to fight.

What did CA mean by this??

Beastmen are muslims.

General Akhbarr? It's A Trap!! :D

Whats wrong halfling? Was it problematic?

Inshallah the old wold shall know the light of Islam

They just want abrasive names. Names like Ghorros aren't the slightest bit Arabic, it's just that you can pronounce it gutturaly.
They're Germanics, or rather, they're based on horror stories about the Germanics who caused the fall of West Rome.

They're the germanic barbarians as opposed to the Empire's Holy Roman Empire shtick. That's why the beastmen we know occupy the same area, and mainly stay in forests.

wow the duality...like a ying to their yang...

I don't feel like 1 is an exploit. When you bait them to shift their formation you can strike at the gap between their units, yes. But this is a valid strategy. The AI even notices how many units you try to flank them with and reacts to that - send 1 cavalry unit and they send a spearman and an archer unit to counter it. Send 2 cavalry units and they send more. Pretty realistic if you ask me.

The second point was already in my post but you said it better - the AI constabtly readjusts artillery so that they don't fire effectively. Very annoying.

As for the third point - sitting in front of their walls and shooting at them will reduce your units more than theirs because they have OP guard towers that are always within range. Wouldn't recommend.

But here's another thing the AI can't do: they never lay ambushes on purpose. I have never had the AI lay a trap or hide cavalry in the forrest purposefully. Maybe in future games, that would be nice.

>ying
hopelessly retarded

whoa

my ancestors

NEW VIDEO, WULFRIC MONSTER HUNT!

It's also a gun that shoots.

EL STUFF
"Total War: WARHAMMER - Wulfrik Monster Hunt Let's Play"

STUFF

Regiments of Renown integrated with Monster Hunts, that's a start.

>One more fucking week