Can we meme FCA into selling Alfa to VAG?

Can we meme FCA into selling Alfa to VAG?

>tfw we could have a well built, reliable Alfa during our lifetime

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/life-style/cars/871866/Most-reliable-car-brands-2017-UK-Lexus-Toyota
jalopnik.com/here-are-all-the-problems-that-fca-has-attempted-to-fix-1797069082
youtube.com/watch?v=GKakXkLp8U4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imagine how furious pasta niggers would be holy kek

YES

Good way to ruin Alfa.

>Vag
>Well built

>well built, reliable Alfa
i thought you wanted to sell it to VAG lol?

>VAG Alfa
>build actually improves slightly

Ok I can agree with that.

>tfw we could have an over engineered, FWD, boring Alfa during our lifetime

FTFY

Yes. No matter what your bandwagon following autistic ass might say, VAG products are all praised for their quality by auto-journalists, all of their platforms, drivetrains, electrics, switchgear and interior trim are engineered to perfection by the brightest German engineers. Even the cheapest Seat feels better built than even the most expensive FCA product.

>t. rattling Audi owner

They are shit user but not as shit as FCA.

Lamborghini is owned by VAG, and they aren't boring, or FWD, Instead, they are at the peak of their quality and reliability and have enough budget to pump out amazing cars

VAG Lambos are niggermobiles my dude

niggers cant afford them

>This
You're overpaying for an ugly rebadged R8

>he unironically loves understeering MR cars

basketball and rap americans can and do

What the fuck is wrong with a rebadged R8 m8?

>Italian Design and passion
>German clinical precision, cutting edge technology and reliability

you mean like WWII??? L M F A O NIGGER

>He still believes in German engineering and Italian design

So you would also fall for the AWD is for safety meme manufacturers use in Leafistan

No.
For the last 5 months i've been to literally every dealership in this country looking for a new car to buy.
The Passat was terrible and boring, the Golf was literally the same thing from the inside and while i was driving it the only thing i could think about is the fact that i could buy a far better car for the price.
Your picture is a complete overexaggaration of the interior in the A3, in reality it's bland as hell and rather cheap (especially if you're buying a used model and the dust is really visible, not to mention the fact that the model in the picture is high spec, and it still looks like shit.)
The Arteon was a complete dissapointment too, the Opel Insignia Grandsport's price is literally half of the Arteon but it's only slightly worse. A top spec Opel also gets twice as many features while STILL being cheaper.
>muh quality
I've been INSIDE of these vehicles, you can shitpost about your VAGina group all you want but they are objectively overpriced trash.
>you're just too poor for it hurr durr
I have 50k to spend on a new car, i just don't waste to waste my money on an inferior product
>muh reliability
Just no.
That's because it's an entirely different class of vehicle, retard.
>and they're still overpriced badge-mobiles with far better and more reliable alternatives

>italian combustion
>german "maintenance" costs

I've also been to many many dealerships this year, looking for a new car.
>i could buy a far better car for the price

Depends on your definition of 'better'. A loaded Camry is better than a barebones A3 in terms of equipment. A Chevy SS is better than a A4 in terms of performance.

Audi cars, from the A3 to the A8 simply offer the best quality interiors in their class. They have the best rust resistance from the factory, they have by FAR the best quality control and factories of any mainstream manufacturer, they have the best sources of raw materials, their engines are significantly more tested and simulated than other manufacturers. Their level of finishing is a step above Mercedes and BMW. They are expensive, not overpriced. They may not have the best performance or equipment at the base prices, but they have the stuff that really matters when you actually own the vehicle long term. They are the Apple of cars, and so naturally 12 year olds who have no understanding of manufacturing or business in general will call them overpriced.

>They are the Apple of cars

Says it all right there...

>MUH APPLE IS OVERPRICED

12 year old detected

apple is hipster garbage

I don't think you comprehend just how bad Apple has become since 2011, the price has nothing to do with it...

Why should I listen to some random guy on the internet, when I have first hand experience.

Apple laptops are better built, better designed and more durable than any other laptop brand, and that for me is worth their average 400 dollars premium when comparing specs.

>vag
>well built, reliable
I mean, I'll give you that they're more reliable than FCA, but they're still shit reliability. At least the pasta cars are fun as heck and exotic looking/sounding in their current state, something something almost guaranteed to vanish should be merged into vag.

lmao poorfag

Lambo is also boring as fuck now.

>Gr8 b8 m8

just merge FCA with GM to create ultimate shit tier automaker

>breaking down in the middle of the road is fun

I literally got back returning an Iphone to ship off back to Apple for overheating. They are just like any other manufacture, prone to defects

The also do very well in reliability tests, probably just to piss off the jellyfags on Veeky Forums.

I agree. Audi S6 is probably one of the best cars you can buy. Best interior. 500+ hp. Smooth ride or tight ride at the push of a button. All the tech bullshit you need.

It literally does everything very well and the interior IS the best.

VW is also much better than any of its counterparts .

3€ has been deposited to the account of Achmed Mohammed

No.

The entire point of alfas are that they're endearingly shit. If their build quality improved sales would go down.

The A3 in the picture is not loaded. It's some middle of the road spec. It's missing quite alot of buttons on the dash, on the line with the hazards. That's one indicator of how many options your VW has.
Also, it lacks some buttons at the swivel drive whatever thing Audi i-drive system.
Also, since it's a diesel it's either the 1.6 TDI or the 2.0 TDI, but A3 dicklickers usually go for the cheapest, so 1.6 TDI it is.
The only notable thing on it is the S Line visual package, which adds not much on the actual performance, it's all just show but without the actual go.

>TL;DR That A3 is not loaded. It's a mid spec 1.6 TDI A3 with an S Line trim package.

>Lmao he is so poor xd he can't even pay to get fucked in the ass by a company xd that uses cheap batteries and shit solder

>VAG
>well built
>realiable

Why don't Fiat and Chrysler just split?

Marchionne knows that VAG wants Alfa because they can make Alfa profitable.

Just for one second, imagine this:
>Porsche developed the MSB platform for the Panamera
>new Bentley Continental will use the same platform
>VAG buys Alfa
>Alfa becomes a sporty RWD premium brand, using the same Porsche-developed MSB platform as the base for most of their cars

That's why Marchionne is very upset to think of that because he couldn't do something while VAG can.

>tfw we could have a well built, reliable Alfa during our lifetime
Yes, it would be nice, but it will not feel Italian at all because it is TOO RELIABLE for being Alfa.

>FCA to break itself up

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING, IT ALL COMES
TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN

Yeah, VAG has the resources and marketing skills to make just about anything work at this point.

ahahahahah

Alfa won't be Alfa if it's owned by the germans.
It's as simple as that.

Anyway, Alfa is turning profitable again and with Jeep selling as hot cakes, FCA won't get rid of those brands in the near future.

>14 august 2017
where the fuck do you search for these "news"?

>except Alfa is more reliable than all the german brands
Really activates your almonds.

then, thanks to VAG for making it happens. However, it will not be Italian at all.

alfa is pretty reliable as long as you dont include the Giulia and Stelvio in the reliability survey lmao.

express.co.uk/life-style/cars/871866/Most-reliable-car-brands-2017-UK-Lexus-Toyota
>Alfa Romeo: 5th, 85.8%
>Audi (highest VAG brand): 12th, 80.4%

Useless... see In USA, we get the Giulia and Stelvio.

>BONG BONG BONG
>British journalism

It is funny to see that FWD Alfas are more reliable than RWD ones.

yeah alfa is soo reliable that FCA even released several service bulletins addressing the giulias gremlins
jalopnik.com/here-are-all-the-problems-that-fca-has-attempted-to-fix-1797069082

>British journalism
then is invalid too.

all the arguments against alfa are jalopnik posts and jd power ranking: the leddit and the crooks

>ITT: germacucks triggered by Italian superiority

SEETHING

>xddddddddddd poorfag!111
>what's a computer?

applecucks are delusional soyboys

are you arguing that jalopnik and JD are the pinnacle of automotive info?

>GM
>2017+1
>anything but literal fucking garbage

then what about this >inb4 British journalism

post will cause trigger

>we could have every post 1980's alfa in our lifetime

wow!

jalopnik is the buzzfeed of automotive

yeah especially to niggerlac fans

OBSESSED
S
E
S
S
E
D

>British journalism

see lol @ you

>throttle gets stuck wide open
>killl yourself at 280kmh
Road and Track, Jalopnik, Motor Trend, Top Gear, Motor Authority, Car and Driver, Consumer Reports, UK’s Sunday Times, Pistonheads all had their Alfas shit themselves during reviews. Can't make this shit up, Giulia is the most unreliable car ever made.
youtube.com/watch?v=GKakXkLp8U4

>that ricer wing
lmao the engineers are back in 2002

that is a jalopnik post
you can see the page layout, common to gizmodo (the buzzfeed of tech)

Then tell me which one you think is the pinnacle of automotive info.

you can clearly see the difference from an internet blog written by attention seekers and a magazine written by actual journalists.
have you ever bought one?

>Road and Track, Jalopnik, Motor Trend, Top Gear, Motor Authority, Car and Driver, Consumer Reports, UK’s Sunday Times, Pistonheads
So none of them are serious automotive journalists? Lmfao

They were accepted after being verified by the editors. What is your problem?

t. jalopnik attention whore
i know you post here

actually that pic is from a Motor Trend review.
honestly I can't remember a car being this shit, it's all over the internet.

>it's all over the internet
all freelancers for free websites running adsense and asking for whitelisting
just like the ones who write hype bullshit on tech, which gets busted in 2 weeks or so..
they deliver what the people want to read

>I can't remember a car being this shit
because you read it on the internet, right?

Yeah right because Motor Trend, Top Gear, C&D, Pistonheads need some sort of approval lmao.

>tv shows and freelancing
everyday

>major journalist reviews don't count! the giulia is reliable i swear!!
KEK

even vw couldn't fix any fiat product

>vag
>reliable

>ITT: pic related

>best quality interior
It's like you didn't even read what i said, moron.
The interior quality was terrible, that's the point.
>Apple of cars
Wow, that is a good analogy considering how terrible Apple products are and how scummy they are as a company, just like the VAGina group.
It literally looks the same as a loaded one.
The one i was in just looked like trash and it was a 2015 A3 Sedan. And the one in that picture also looks like shit - it just has a nicer steering wheel compared to the one i was in.
Also, not having some interior options doesn't mean anything, i'm talking about the actual quality of these interiors, those are just buttons.

>pushing your mate's lambo up a road and then fucking off to a pub and making him buy while roasting him isn't fun

>wanting VAG unreliability and over complex bullshit to combine with FCA underbuilt shit
lel

Sergio begged Mary to do this, she told him to go break rocks.

FCA pisses me off, the brand is basically held afloat by RAM and Jeep, and they took all that money and spent it on Maserati and Alfa instead of making sure they had competitive mass market cars.

Fuck FCA.

>Motor Trend
car of the year lol

Still a piece of shit

>>tfw we could have a well built, reliable Alfa during our lifetime
wouldn't be an alfa then, fucko.