/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzKUzRJUzQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=cno20onK9dY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last thread is about to die so i'll ask here, would anyone be able to help by giving me a run down on how to implement the textures to hide the seam via textools? I don't know what i'm doing with this thing

>be highest dps in static as NIN
>our lowest dps is a SAM

he's always grey percentiles, but this static is a bunch of friends and we've all told him several times he needs to improve.

What do

we had a sam doing like 2-3k dps every fight
we booted him from the static

you should do the same if you actually want to progress

Maybe he doesn't know how to play his class? If he's just flat-out refusing to learn in spite of the resources available online, then replace him until he wisens up. Tough love.

Raiding with friends is fun, but it sucks when one of them is bad. Give them time to improve, then boot them. Not fair to the members that are pulling their weight

I can if you hit me up on discord

not him but is it possible to remove underwear without using naughtyweaver

What's your discord name?

xth for roulettes on primal or chaos, anyone?

Unless there's another mod out there made by someone else I don't think so, and even then, what'd be the point if the end result is the same?

Right, I figured I'd be easily found in either pastebin discord and didn't post it. Lethe#7393

would it be too creepy to ask for character sliders and whatnot? I would like to have a Lethe look-alike retainer

I'll come for roulettes on Primal if you'd like.

therewasawholehere.tumblr.com. Mispelled it.

To add to this, if you don't want to boot his ass then run that shit on the quiet with someone else.

PRIMAL FUCK YEAH PUT UP A PF

Who here's on Odin?

I used to despise fishing; but ever since I came back I've started to love it.

Password 0001 under Y.C

it will forever be comfy as heck

Remember to report any and all avatars and tripfags on sight. Report Liora on sight. Report anyone you suspect of being Liora. Remember that Ultrash runs this bitch, and you fucking dare talk back to us like the pedo tried to we have the power to send you on a little vacation. Fear us. Respect us. We own you. We allow you to post here.

lolkfegit

smelly, filthy, DUMB catboys!

(don't post them, please)

cringe

humu, why are palladium ingots so integral to everything ;_:

none of the mats are so used as much as palladium

>184798868
He's roleplaying as an avatar. Tripfags are not above the rules. You know what to do boys.

Booting and replacing is not as easy as it sounds, any raid leader knows this. When youre not even an above average group, you dont have the luxury of people lining up to want to join your static. And given this playerbase, you're more likely to find someone worse.

i want it for strapless back/butt screenies without the belly scar

You really sleep in that?

hie hie

hie hie bongripper

master of the game and everything pst me for quick tips on anything i've cleared o4s (watched a video)

Highlanders

more something like this, maybe swap out the leggings for hempen pantalettes or a tanga
its a simple question of is this person becoming more trouble than theyre worth, are people starting to not enjoy themselves over it, which also means it as much about expectation as anything else

>tfw you can literally feel the fear in this thread
Ultrash really does run this place...

post your character so i can roast it

*unzips*

show tanga.

I get that. Then you guys might need to do his homework for him. There are plenty, plenty of resources available online to educate folks on most of the jobs available. Info graphs too.

I haven't played SAM at max level yet but there's always pic related

What a cute, pure catboy

Ok

>tfw no midlander gf like mumu

Looks like he just tripped.

Whoops
And nothing of value was lost

We're not hitting enrage or anything, it's just annoying to not see him improving where as mostly all the other dps are, while also being a job that contributes only DPS only to deal less than everyone else.

Trust me, we have not been in the dark about this at all. Several of us have straight up said your damage is low and needs to get better. We've linked resources, he's only training dummy levels of acceptable sadly.

Can I get some descriptions of NA server cultures so I don't make this mistake again?

Fishing is the most relaxing of the hand/land jobs. Why can't mining or botany be this chill?

Hit me up I guess, I don't feel like posting chardata even though I'd have no shame if someone copied it to falseflag when I already have a trip and slutpost myself anyway

That's the reason that other user was asking about texture mods, they can do that.

I haven't even killed O3S yet...

When leveling a craft, besides doing ixal quests and GC turn ins and the like, is it better to go for log completion and then do leves, or should I just focus exclusively on leves?

Why his tail is so stiff?

Goddamn that looks convoluted.

Does SAM get more fun at 70? It's pretty boring at 60 so far

that's called a catboy erection

then talk to him, ask him if he'd prefer to be on another job like DRG or MNK instead, let him know he really could improve, talk about how his percentiles compare to get a hint for if he actually is embarrassed by it or not

if nothing works or he just apathetic, maybe it's time to cut him and grab another dps, because if it's as bad as you've made it sound, you really could pick just about any other kind of dps up and as long as they do mechanics they'd be an improvement at that point

sorry I was too lazy to adjust my message before reading the second part that didn't respond to me, tell him either switch classe or get better, if he doesn't then rep him if the group has the same sentiment, don't bring down the workplace really
I'm too lazy to take a new picture..

ITT: We predict when FFXIV dies

Does guildwork still work? I've never seen it block/hide gold spammers not have I ever received a single hunt notification from it

Hopefully soon, I don't even play this game but just realized I been sitting in this thread.
What an awful game this is, glad I got left behind long ago.

Sounds like a lost cause. If you guys've done everything possible then he's just not gonna change.

Best bet is still looking for a replacement in spite of how hopeless it may be. Not saying you have to cut ties with your friend, but he's holding you back in that regard. I've a friend who's terrible at PVE in WoW, back when we played, and my friends told him he was p garbage. Wound up just PuGing stuff for content while playing different aspects of the game -with- him

I have no idea if it is or not since I haven't played SAM beyond 57. The only real confusing thing about it, personally, is my inability to determine what each skill icon is from memory alone. My brain just shuts off

I'll tell you when you're older
Delete this

I said highlanders

pointless obscenity.

3 months

/pet

>tfw no yysara cat wife

Why live lads

Anyone on balmung want to erp with a middy?

pls send help

Post face

Niceposting and complimentary breakfast hour has begun. Say something nice.

eat shit

I'd rather not post my character. How about I show you in game?

Stand by the railings in the quicksand

Monk better get a Hadouken/Genkidama.
>Temple of the Fist is a light party dungeon and not a solo Monk-only instance
>Ivan is literally waiting for a more powerful Monk to honor Rhalgr with
>instead you fight beat up some fags

I started in limsa... I don't have uldah access yet.

Hey user did something bad happen recently...

Stand on the bridge to the GC place then

o/

no why...

>chocobos don't go to heaven
Halone and Ishgard fucking suck.

>A new cat has posted
/pet

Alright, I'm there.

no middies here, are you pulling my leg?

Respect the rules of niceposting hour

They really need to buff SCH's Physick and Embrace skills, so they're not such a pain in the ass to play in 4 man content with randoms. At levels 61-69, every tank does massive pulls for some reason (and they don't always use their cooldowns) and SCH simply cannot handle that without Dissipation and praying people can burn everything down before all their AF stacks are gone. Without Dissipation, Physick does nothing to keep people alive.

Post Shisui

>acquire mug
the fuck do i do with this

Yeah, bitch.
How's it feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=zzKUzRJUzQ0

you got me, I lost 10 minutes of my day you trickster you

>cake
Good choice there m9.
youtube.com/watch?v=cno20onK9dY

Okay, but seriously, do you want to erp?

> New

Milla is old. And cute.

Don't waste your time with this one. He's just going to trick you again.

yes

Please be nice to me.

/pet

You're a strange boy.

I want to take off your crown and brush your hair!

Post more of that elezen