Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/h1u61
strawpoll.me/13614993
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brotherly nudge that a fighting game sans credible zoning is not a fighter worthy of adulation.

Brotherly nudge that within its next month following release Timeout 7 has bled a huger percentage of its player base than SFV did within an identical window of time. Street Fighter V also had a greater peak for that the same time frame. All indicators point to that Tekken 7 is dying more rapidly than Street Fighter V.

Brotherly nudge that Dragon Ball Fighter Z will be a badly formulated product with terrible zoning, lousy movement when in comparison to the Marvel series, single assists per character, and lacking character archetype versatility.

Why is brown allowed?

Wud

Hold thy tongue knave for the anime is liberating us from the shackles of what the FGC has become.

What are some brown fighting characters

プレープリル

Gonna try to keep a SFV lobby open at least for the length of this thread
CFN is SuperWavy
Password is 1111
Character select is on, FT2
/celadongamecorner for the stream, but it won't be up all day

post white ram

If I took this off, would she die?

what is this garbage blog post? fuck off back to r*ddit or /soc/ or wherever you came from

Region?

>really like Ram and think she's cute but hate her weird playstyle
why couldn't she be a crazy close range fighter like jam but without the screaming?

taken

>street fighter 5 footsies
streamable.com/h1u61

i fucking lost it

Look no further

>tfw no qt gf to play anime fighters with

omg I can't even right now

I want to be Ram but I also want to be with Ram.
wtf

unist ruined the game desu, all 4 characters are unga as fuck, they made assault way more brainless and introduced epic meme comeback mechanic with CVO

kek

does anyone have the tekken 7 neutral webm

Too early senpai. Put another one in 6 hours and I'll be there.

bix khushnood

Best browns

invite dougyanceyfunnie

Sauce?

>No one came to the lobby
>End up getting bodied by this Diamond Urien so hard I leveled up
>Shit all over a bronze Urien right after
Feels good man

Does playing in Lobbies gives you exp points?

Anyone want to dodge me in anything? US East

play guilty gear

twitter was a mistake

>doesn't post lobby region
>waaah no-one came

twitter is the only good social network

>game has a 60% damaging one button comeback
What's the fastest you've ever uninstalled a fighting game?

goobers shouldn't be allowed on normie internet

why are you following a 15 year old girl

SFV, 30 hours
but tekken 7 comes close

is that tekken?

6 hours: Tekken 7.

So is Raven plus on that air flurry bullshit he does? Because if he is this is awful game design

>is raven plus in a game where normals gattle into each other

No, it's nu-Tekken. It's Harada's perversion of the old Tekken turned into some ghost of its former self.

Was there ever a GG girl player? What about KOF?

why does anyone follow a 15 year old girl?

melty eu anyone?

see me

So I'm thinking about getting serious with fighting games. Since I'm having trouble doing Ryu's super, I've been looking into buying a stick. Any recommendations for an entry-level one?

Play this bee's game

i really like SFV

there's no such thing as an entry level stick, really. you can buy a hori mini for like $50, but mine broke within a couple months. i went with a rap4 after the mini died and it's pretty awesome

i don't like fighting bees

you likely will find it just as difficult on a stick

>Since I'm having trouble doing Ryu's super, I've been looking into buying a stick
a stick won't help, practice will

mkx in under an hour

But I already played Project X Zone 2

Just so you know, a stick won't improve your execution, and you shouldn't drop a bunch of money before you know you're gonna stick with it

But why
But you can't play her in that game

from a (probably) more recent beginner's perspective, i wasn't able to execute anything consistently until i bought a stick. it's not that pad isn't a viable input method, with obvious evidence, but that some people just won't mesh with it as well as they would a stick

she's annoying

ok

STRAWPOLL:

strawpoll.me/13614993
strawpoll.me/13614993
strawpoll.me/13614993
strawpoll.me/13614993

????

If I could consistently airdash I would

just started playing fighting games with Tekken 7. What's a good entry level pad?

What other game do you want me to use then? Card Fighters Clash?

I thought you wanted to play?

>no melty listed
thats kinda rude mang

the fuck is this poll? i don't play smash

yeah
so what are we playing

She's cute and stronger than Jedah

s3 wish list:

sagat
gen's student
sakura
king cobra
yun/yang
Elizabeth

I think this is a healty mix between new and old characters and most importantly characters that I can actually see people play.

melty eu?

everyone is

why do people like jedah so much? wasn't he shit tier in vsav?

trash.

real list:
>sagat
>sakura
>roxy
>q
>oro
>makoto

how is it that rev 2 can be so awful when you're fighting a good player but so fun when you fight someone on your level? At least in marvel I have fun getting hit with the infinite

Gathering proof that despite their bragging about "Melee being da best" most Smashfags don't play anything but Smash.

okay
188.238.58.224:7500

His design.

>At least in marvel I have fun getting hit with the infinite
Becuae you're an idiot

s3 wish list:

ggpo
reworked frame data
better lobbies
unfucked bison

Whatever happened to fighting games having achivements that were actually kind of interesting instead of just "play every game mode, win online a bunch and use every system mechanic" bullshit.

Stuff like setting up rare situations, meme achievements for spamming a lag tactic move a bunch, or doing a genuinely difficult combo

s3 wish list:
capcom closes down their fighting game department and fucks right off so other fighters can grow and the hipsters who ONLY WATCH sf and don't actually play fighters can go back to watching league of legends and overwatch and the fgc returns to a tight nit community with people who actually love their games

people stopped caring about achievements in like 2013

Pyron is better

>Stuff like setting up rare situations, meme achievements for spamming a lag tactic move a bunch, or doing a genuinely difficult combo
What fighting game has achievements like this?

Roxy instead of poison?

lol I guess if its a wish list that does sound good.

>reworked frame data
we'll probably be getting that lol.

>unfucked bison
I think bison is fine. If they're going to unfuck someone it should be ed. Give him some variations to his specials.

hipsters want their male darkstalker

Who thought it'd be a good idea to put a giant sticker on the faceplate? Shit peels off on the edges just from casual use.

the earlier blazblue games and arcana heart 3 off the top of my head

probably something else

Tekken. 30 hours and couldn't take it anymore. Ttt2 had more characters and less bull shit

>we'll probably be getting that lol.
I mean a complete overhaul to make the game play nothing like sfv anymore. Faster walk speed, slower dashes, much better hitboxes, change the way most normals are on block, remove crush counters entirely etc.

If I'm an idiot what does that make you?

Then why not the dog or handsome fish?

jedah fits better in marvel i guess