One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Waiting for Mermaid titties sugo edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs7LMv2aEIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Global Event
Colosseum (Coby, Killer, Moria, Bege, Paulie): 7/26, 7/28, 8/2, 8/4, 8/9, 8/11
7.0 is now LIVE, reminder to save your Chopperman Rookie missions for 3xEXP ship
8/08 - 8/15: NEO DOFFY
7/26 - 8/13: Moria Colo
8/01 - 8/07: Super Success
8/01 - 8/08: Franky, Hannyabal Fortnights
8/01 - 8/15: Nico Olvia, Kraken, Rob Lucci, Kid Vivi Fortnights
8/15 - 8/22: Prisoner Mr 2, Marguarite, Revolutionary army Fortnights
8/01 - 8/14: Log on for Trafalgar Law
8/02: Ace's Training Ground
8/02 - 8/06: 1 free yolopull for each day
8/03: Enel Raid
8/05: Buster Call
8/06: Pica Raid
8/07: Garp Raid
8/07 - 8/13: Strawhat Island
8/08 - 8/15: Neo Doflamingo
8/08 - 8/14: Skill Up
8/10: Ivankov Raid

>JP Event
Colosseum (Inuarashi, Kinemon, Ryuma, Urouge, Ace): 7/29, 7/30, 8/02, 8/05, next: Gladius, Dellinger, Zephyr 8/3 8/7 8/10 8/14
7/25 - 8/08: Kid Pirate Fortnight
7/27 - 8/03: CP9, Nami's Wedding, Mansherry Fortnights
7/31 - 8/07: TS Swimsuit Nami
8/01 - 8/07: Snail Rate Up (Cola)
8/02 - 8/07: Booster/Evolver Island
8/02 - 8/04: Super Success
8/03 - 8/10: Kalifa, Kimono Croc, Rumble Pirate Fortnights
8/04: Ivankov, Kuma Raids
8/05 - 8/07: Evolver Forest
8/07: Nightmare Luffy, Zephyr Raids
8/10 - 8/17: Zeff, Domino, Wapol Fortnights
8/11: Kizaru Raid
8/14: Blackbeard Raid
8/15: Buster Call, Boa Hancock Raids
8/17 - 8/24: Tom, Leo, Sengoku Fortnights
8/18: Blue Pheasant Raid
8/21: Enel Raid
8/24 - 8/31: Soul King, Law/Monet, Hogback Fortnights
8/25: Shiki Raid
8/28: Tesoro, Pica Raids
8/29: Akainu Raid
8/31 - 9/07: Shirahoshi, Wanze, Marguerite Fortnights

>No Storm Pirates in OP
Report this shitpost thread.

What's the point in snorkels? You breathe through them, but when you're as deep as Franky is they don't even help. What's the point in him having it?

>Literally got new spread today
>Fishnigger too retarded to use it
kill yourself

Fuck I'm tempted to yolofeed my godsopp books since I only need one more skillup

>SP shitposter mad

kek

>wake up
>no Pudding

Pudding when

No more I will thread snipe to keep you beta orbiters and shitty trolls from destroying this general anymore.

Don't do it

What is 6+ Shanks CA?

New player, how much will I regret ignoring the OP guide? It's got a lot of info, and I'm not invested enough yet to actually care.

They could be fucking twins.

I've got like 15 marco books and only need 2 more skillups for him

NOT risking it

The only actual problem you have is starting when there's no sugo going on so you can't reroll for a top-end unit.

He's right though. Why didn't you use the new one?

I've never re-rolled for any mobile game, so it doesn't really matter to me. If the grind is so unfun that it's better to spend hours re-rolling, I don't think the game is worth it.

A lot. Read it while you have the chance, since there is no Sugo going on.

Re-rolling for a legend is to make life easier. You don't NEED to start with one, but you'll find yourself hating yourself for not taking the one chance you have to get a good start. It doesn't even take as long as other games. For fucks sake, we give accounts away on here and Reddit all the time. Don't bother playing this game if you're not going to invest time into it.

you can just take an account from the giveaway reddit thread that someone has rerolled for
it's not necessary anyway
there is a lot of grinding in this game but it's relatively rewarding

Don't evolve Golden Pound Ussop and don't pull outside of sugos, that basically the essentials

Damn Dokkanfags got BTFO

I don't see anything in the guide about friends. Are there any pros or cons to accepting all these friend requests?

just take all the friends

Accept everyone when you're starting out, every couple weeks delete the inactives

If someone has a captain you like add them you can always remove them later, if you post your code people will add you from here too, friend space maxes at 200

Increase to friendlist when? 200 hardly does it anymore.

what the fuck man, I don't even have 170 and a lot of them haven't logged in over 2 months

A happy Leni is a cute Leni!

Is it true he died?

I was holding out it'd be the beli sink but seems like they are never increasing it

Chopperman rookie mission EXP rewards

2xLaw 1.331.892 XP
Law+Neptune 1.664.865 XP
2xNeptune 2.081.081 XP
2xLaw+[Dutchman] 1.997.838 XP
Law+Neptune+[Dutchman] 2.497.298 XP
2xNeptune+[Dutchman] 3.121.622 XP
2xLaw+[3rd Anni ship] 3.995.676 XP
Law+Neptune+[3rd Anni ship] 4.994.595 XP
2xNeptune+[3rd Anni ship] 6.243.244 XP

So yeah, wait for the fucking ship

Ye, I'm not doing anything until I get flying dutchman. I would sooner have dutchman than wild sanji. If I could only pick between sanji and the dutchman, I would pick dutchman

>finally at 150 stam
Now I can do raids without feeling that gemming is a waste

>Dutchman

Wait for the 3xEXP ship instead

I play global. I'm not an idiot and expect things like half this general seems to.

Global is a ways from duchtman, you just got Barto after Barto is Moria after Moria is Rocketman return, then dutchman

>tfw 222 stamina

Yeah sure, Global got every single one of the other event ships so far, but we won't get the 3xEXP ship because you said so

Yeah. Releasing a new super unit the same time as Japan, but making it's leader skill "To Be Released" is worse than anything global TC has ever done. It's so dumb I have to believe something will change after the maintenance.

I didn't say we weren't going to get the ship, but I'm also not saying that we will for sure get the ship. Is that hard to understand? I don't carry expectations while playing global.

The leader skills got released, that's why they got BTFO because the leader skills are lame

This is literally on the level of
>Release Akainu on JP and Global at the same time
>But Global Akainu doesn't have captain ability
God damn that would've been hilarious

Oh nevermind didn't see that development, thats fucking highlarious

What would you guys think about a system like in fgo?

Or maybe a mix of both.
Like there's a spot for yoru current captain, the same as yours, and then for each class you can put a captain.

How about giving us the option to click on a specific friend and being able to cycle through their 8 captains instead.

what if Buggy becomes the next pirate king?

I'm literally okay with anybody becoming the Pirate King so long as it isn't Law or Doffy. I'm even okay with the marines winning too.

This is pretty nice.

Dude pass me your good luck lately lol

We can't die.

Quick, someone start a fight

MEN'S DREAMS. NEVER DIE.

I have literally LITERALLY never gotten a Gold poster from a free pull

What's the point even having them?

>open the door
>see this
what do you do

So long as you dont pull base strawhats, it's free ray points. Literally no reason to complain.

But generals do.

Slap his ass

ONE PIECE GENERAL. DOES EXIST.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs7LMv2aEIE

same as 6* without HP threshold and with 1.2x or 1.3x HP

johj

>hate fighters
>love everything about G4 mechanics and animations
FUCK

This man right here is a winner
More people should be like you.

this dude is right:
i started typing out a long post about all the reasons but he really said it all. if you dont want to reroll or bother with any of this chicanery out of general principles or laziness thats totally fine but 'one' legend, especially a good starter, is not the same as 'none'

The game is just more fun when you have a legend

I think if you already know the game, yes.
But for a new player, using the same captain all the time could be kinda boring.

Bandai on vacation from the 10th to the 15th. It's very possible that our guy at bandai could let something for the the 11th

I just want a sugo before their holiday
Shirahoshi sugo

Just because you have shit luck doesn't mean we all do faggot. My free pulls have been pretty good so far.

Agreed. I still can't believe I got her

>Literally the entire company goes on vacation

Do we know how many people work in global? It always sounds like it's 5 guys in a single room or something.

They sound like children or maybe even Chinese slaves.

FUCK OFF

Coming from Puzzle and Dragons, can someone roughly outline to me (as a new player - at least as soon as the next sugofest rolls around) what I should look for in subs?

Captains just seem to be all about raw ATK boosts as far as I can tell.

only the janitor on his off time work on global

Nice man. I managed to pull TS Nami and Don Sai.

Things are going to seem weird... from a puzzles and dragons point of view. Keep in mind I haven't touched that game in like 3 years, but let me put it this way. Ra has a 16 x multiplier, which was kind of considered "alright" in PaD, yeah, well, 16 times multiplier in OPTC is like the broken end of the scale, and it's only for 3 turns. It's going to take a while to learn to understand just how non-power creeped OPTC is compared to a lot of gacha. The captains you want to look for as a new player are

Dex Blackbeard
Time Skip Luffy
Akainu
Fujitora
TS Zoro

As far as subs go, it depends entirely on who you plan to reroll for, but keep in mind a lot of the best subs in this game are free.

There are 2 types of subs. Utility, and boosters.
Utility are all about dealing with whatever debuffs the stage throws at you, Despair, Paralyse, Special Silence, maybe they heal or reduce damage and delay. They basically help you survive, and you'll normally be taking 1 or 2.
Boosters are what everyone creams themselves over, a good booster turns panties into waterfalls wherever he goes. And their job is to just boost damage, class boosters, orb controllers, orb boosters, conditional boosters, etc. They're what help you deal enough damage to the boss in the turn you're bursting everything you got.
Now as a new player, I'd say the most important thing you can get your hands on is orb controllers, because this is the bread and butter of this game, getting the orbs you need, and following that, I'd put utility because they can get you very far into the game when you don't have proper sockets or Autoheal level. But for the real lategame, boosters are basically what you will want. Orb boosters like Pink or Doffy, Damage boosters like 3D2Y Sanji or Sabo, those are the real MVPs well late into the game.

This is true but I think its because a new player doesn't know how much a legend helps

What do I need to know for Colo Moriah?
I'm not asking for teams because I know anons here hate that. Just what mechanics I need to counter.
I feel like its going to be hard to get past Oars without blowing all my specials because of his ridiculous fuckton of HP.

friend Cavendish
Moria comes with some (5) zombie fodder, first turn he does nothing, second turn he does berserk, third turn he resummons whatever fodder was killed
repeat forever
he has a 10 hit barrier too

Oars doesn't have as much HP when you face him in the Moriah round. Still a lot though.

First off welcome to the game my man,

Second off it might be a good idea to download the game and learn the ropes before rerolling, make the noob mistakes now to learn then reroll on the sugo

As for teams, there are a few captains that aren't all about damage, like the new Magellan. For subs, most of the universal subs are F2P through raids/colos like Doffo/Sabo, RR subs are gunna be the ones that are team dependent but can make teams 10x better like 3D/2Y Zoro, Koala, 3D/2Y Sanji

Team building is the main aspect of the game your teams will be pretty fluid as you change you're utility units to deal with whatever the content throws at you.

Don't be afraid to ask questions because the game likes to hide info from you also read the guide when you have time

Thanks m8s

I don't know anything about FGO, but mind linking this video? Sounds funny.

so i evolved a fat alvida to skinny alivda..

if i feed fat alvida to skinny alvida and get the wrong socket, i have to start over from scratch right???

wrong boat my bad

wrong thread

no you can just keep your alvida and feed her another copy until you get the desired socket

No, sockets aren't permanent. As long as you feed a same-character unit or a tome, you'll keep getting sockets. Even after you've maxed them.

I agree with this anonThe guide didn't make much sense when I started because I wasn't familiar with the game or its mechanics. I didn't start during a sugo either and i had a lot of fun mixing and matching units and levelling characters just to clear certain stages. Rerolling for a legend flies in the face of what One Piece stands for! It's an adventure towards those great rewards. Took me 6 months to pull a legend then I pulled my 2nd a few weeks after that. I was floored. Awesome feeling

Whoooooeee! Hot diggity dhog!!

>>hate fighters

WHEN
SUGO

ages mate.

So do I need my sw shanks?

I have barto, enel and my timeskip luffy

in what case would my sw shanks really prove superior