Are cars a good way to kill one self...

Are cars a good way to kill one self? Can the average consumer car colliding with a tree at 110mph kill a passenger instantly?

Not really.

Seek help.

Someone tried to do this in my home town. He ended up a paraplegic on heavy, zombie tier anti depressant. It's kind of funny that he now has a good reason to kill himself, but isn't capable of doing it.

Do you have mountains around you?

Honestly its better to leave the car running in a closed Space and suffocate. Youll lose conciousness before death so mostly painless

Get a Beetle instead. It's got the gas tank in front of you and is not in any way made for high speed crashes.

user, look for the the nearest decent-sized cliff and put a noose around your neck and tie the other end of the rope to a tree that's near the edge and then put your seatbelt on and drive off the cliff and your head will come off

Plastic bag over the head is maximum comfy. Best part is you can try it out before committing.
Just hold it closed, you'll start to feel warm and sleepy, with no drowning sensation. And if you pussy out, just open the bag.
Only down side is when you do do it, you need to make sure you wont be found and "rescued" before you're completely dead.

>watches trainspotting 2 once: the post

Nah most cars are chock full of safety features that prevent fatalities. If anything user you’ll drive off a cliff, survive, and then live the rest of your life crippled. Suicide isn’t the answer user we all joke about it but life can always get better. Killing yourself isn’t a escape from life it’s just a black void where it stops for eternity.

No idea what that is. I can vouch for the bag personally, I just fall into the pussy out category.

Yes but not like that. Hook your exhaust up to your AC and go full blast!

Wow I'll have to remember this one. Can't imagine it not working.

Just buy a damn motorcycle.

Breathing concentrated carbon dioxide is painful and will make you feel like you are suffocating. Not comfy.

not OP
I have a lot of hilly areas where I live.
Would driving into a canyon do the trick?

a little sacreligious

only if you throw in three buckets of tannerite with you

This. Motoryhuascioek oeikofi

This. Instant death in any crash going over 60. EMT workers call them doner pods, because most organs come from motorcyclists.

not really. get a bike and crash into a wall at 180mph

no, no reason to destroy a car. Just jump off a roof. It is quick, and fun on the way down.

wear the spongebob wing suit for shits n giggles

is this a joke?

Nitrogen asphyxiation is the best way to commit suicide.
Your body wont notice that its breathing a oxygen deprived atmosphere since its normal to be breathing a nitrogen rich environment.
You will fall unconscious and then suffocate rather painlessly.

>You'll lose consciousness before death so mostly painless
Not true though. You can experience a massive amount of pain or at least discomfort before you lose consciousness. For example, and correct me if I'm wrong, but even if you're burning to death you will still lose consciousness before you're dead.