Right now you have 30 seconds to pick either one of these two

Right now you have 30 seconds to pick either one of these two.

Which would you take?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pt/search?q=bmw taxi&client=opera&hs=lNH&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj64bTZ_srYAhXsL8AKHXWMCqAQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=970#imgrc=NReXBQMzAj2iHM:
youtu.be/U9UtQMISwfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alfa because they're not driven by kebab shop owners and organ thieves

Alfa a cute!
A cute!

This one
One a serious note: why would you pay more $ for an M3 impostor?

Neither.

One is a pretentious car.

The other is a joke.

Give me a C63 anyday of the week,

you can't even fully disable traction control on the overweight c63 kek

Creepy, in an alternate universe sort of way

same

The Guilia

... why would you want to

you have these two gorgeous looking sporty cars. and you pick the one that looks like a taxi?

You realize you can't do it too in the BMW don't you?

You can fully disable DSC and DTC on any BMW (except maybe the fwd 2 series minivan)
Many AMG's don't even come with a LSD as standard and 100% of them are autotragic

google.pt/search?q=bmw taxi&client=opera&hs=lNH&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj64bTZ_srYAhXsL8AKHXWMCqAQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=970#imgrc=NReXBQMzAj2iHM:

a Calais

>b-but BMW's are used as taxis too!!

lol

What rock have you been living under? The 80's were 30 years ago.

>he thinks the aesthetic pack amgs are real amgs

M3 because manual and it won't break down in 1000 miles

Kek no LSD is optional on the 2018 C63 too.
Same goes for any other AMG.

>kek full on damage control

>muh lsd is optional car is bad

>muh inferiority complex, i need to pick at other for having parts as OPTIONS

>unironically defending optional LSD and permanently enabled traction control on a $80k 500hp ''''sports'''' taxi
Try harder fangirl

do i get to choose which generation i get?

What is wrong with optional lsd? You have to get sport suspension on audis for it. Better optional than not at all

all M cars have lsd as standard, amg's dont
probably because Mercedes knows their buyers are 60 year old retired men who will never drive their cars hard

M3, but the one with an S65

I'll walk, because that's what I'll end up doing at some point anyway.

Hnnng

the Alfa, BMW's have turned into old woman and middle manager faggot cars. no longer driver's cars

Alfa because it's more unique right now and they're p interesting.

Giulia. Faster, sexier, better sound.

Alfa because we actually have a lot of German cars in my family and they are not as cool as people make them look.
People other than busriders will understand.

>This

Or I'd get the one that is most expensive, sell it and buy another SX4...

My god that's art.

Buy>bimmer
Lease>Alfa

Both of these look like GM tier interiors

Please leave Veeky Forums right now and never come back.

Yeah and we will never get cars like these ever again. And on the off chance you make enough money to buy one of these you won't drive it anyway because that's sacrilege.
Life is pain.
(And I'm not talking only about Alfas but about ANY cool old car...)

BMW for no other reason than it appears to have a lower windowline and I'm all about MUH VISIBILITY.

M3 is cheaper, lighter, better for hooning and fun stuff, has a manual, but most importantly - reliability

>you won't drive it anyway because that's sacrilege
In my opinion, that is sacrilege itself. Cars like these are meant to be driven. I'll never understand garage queens, cars are made to be driven and sports cars are made to be driven HARD. Leaving them in the garage just forfeits their true purpose and kills them slowly.

It's like a pack of condoms. If you know you're never going to need them, why the fuck even buy them in the first place?

Giulia has a manual option at least in Europe.

Only Italishits drive Alfas because only they manage to look past the shitty build quality.

When did your audi stop rattling Hans?

Alfa in a heartbeat

But you could argue that by driving them hard you damage them to a point where you either have to bin them or rebuild them (and then its arguably not the same car as the original one).
I have to say that I don't know what I would do if I let's say inherited an old Alfa or Ferrari or Jaguar...

159 wagon fags already reporting in I see...

It does look nice I have to say

Wouldn't that be a fitting death for them though? They fulfilled their sole purpose admirably and are finally laid to rest.
You'd get about as much enjoyment from a broken down car as from a car that you never drive.
Rebuilding in my opinion is even better, bonding even deeper with said vehicle and once you get them back on to the road, the feeling of accomplishment and joy is tenfold.

>159 wagon fags already reporting
damn right nigguh

You are right user. It's just that I'm a very sentimental person and just thinking about these poor cars being driven to death makes me sad.

Eh, who am I kidding. Who doesn't like some 159s? Pic kinda related.

I can kinda see your point, but I still think that something like a high tech sports car is made to be driven till it can't move by its own power anymore. That's why they're made and that's how they should be killed.

wtf is this and where do i send the money.

God damn thats nice.

Yeah. They deserve proper and full life. You are right user.
A friend of mine has a company that restores old cars and recently they've restored an original E-Type and holy hell was that glorious. Seeing the progress and being able to watch the car re-emerge from an almost scrapyard-level skeleton to a fully running beauty clad in British racing green.

There: youtu.be/U9UtQMISwfw

You cant
you got this piece of shit instead

And your faggot kind thinks they have the right to insult crossover/SUV consumers

>4 door m3 ever

I'll take a real m3

The blue one.

Have you considered BMW NEEDS to cater to the boyracer group to sell some cars while Mercedes simply can offer parts as optional considering their target buyers.

That argument is as shit as shit is.

>People other than busriders will understand.

>muh passion

>muh Alfa

M3 outsells the C63 by almost 50% maybe mercedes should take a clue from BMW.

M3 in a heartbeat. Even though it's a shell of its former self, Italians are irredeemable, and Alfas are ugly.

Sir I think you dropped this

M2 definitely is better than M3/4 and better than any FCA garbage

>muh "German cars are the best"
go home Fritz

the M2 is more of heir to the original M3 than the current M3/M4

I wouldn't mind the Alfa if it didn't come out of the factory with electrical problems and oil leaks.

MUH DICK

Alfa. I don't want to be seen as a badge whore.