4000 Crystals
1 Damascus Bar
500,000 rupies
3 more Chev swords in shop
Xeno Sagittarius weapon is a spear
New Pandemonium (co-op EX) chapter
EX II classes
New EX classes (Dancer and Mechanic)
Class champion weapon upgrades (for class IV jobs?)
Solo co-op
Arcarum reboot is now a single player campaign
Anime BD/DVD Vol 6/7 skins are voiced
Io (Grand) weapon 4* end of August
Touken Ranbu collab in September
Cardcaptor Sakura collab in October
New stamps & new voice stamps

>Recent News
16 Million Celebration Event!
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=13631

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for August:
7/31 - 8/8 Poacher's Day
8/9 - 8/15 Five Flowers of Fate
8/16 - 8/23 Guild War (Water)
8/24 - 8/30 Xeno Sagittarius
8/31 - ??? New Story Event

8/2 - Summer Livestream @20:00 JST
8/1 - 8/15 - 16 Million Celebration Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Crew Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

FUCK THIS GAME

Post sparks and feelings

I don't know, the fact that his kit is bad? Nuke skills in general aren't great, and if their kit revolves around them it's even worse: at best they're only decent, and that's if they have exceptionally high caps and/or double trigger gimmicks.

If you ever get depressed about your legfes, just revisit this image posted last thread by a newfag.

>Light

BONITO!

What are you doing to dull the pain of being an unluckshitter?

>taking a picture of your monitor

RACKAAAAAAAMMMM!!

I have about 120 rolls now, will I make it if I start f2p saving for New Years?

Cutest doll.

Yeah, easily.

Actual numbers:

The chance of getting 18 SSRs in a spark in 9.7%. The chance of getting more than 22 SSRs in a spark is 13.8%.

Buying a rope

easily

My doll wife

I wanted Izmir but Korwa is pretty cute as well.

6/10 No grand series. Give +1 from meh (5) because of cock, Zoi, Lucifer and Baha.

But Baha and Lucifer don't have their place in current meta aren't they? I haven't touch dark and light since I start playing.

For proof, I'm guessing. Because I know I'd call bullshit.

Beato thread loses again

I went from two SSRs of my element to having three and two-thirds team's worth. Going to start saving for the next and hope Surprise Tickets start being released again.

Repeating my new shitter question from previous thread:

Is Six Dragon Trial the best way to get dragon scales? Only two drop at a time and I need like 30 each for Coda.

>Implying you wont break and cygames puts up huge tempting bait gachas one after another before new years

Is it really okay for me to NOT save up for sparking until I'm satisfied with the teams I have?

>monitor that dirty
Do you enjoy living like a pig?

FIRE

Yes, sparking is a meme. Just get good teams and enjoy the game.

give

Do I make siete or nio 5* based on this shit pool?

Buying more rolls. I make my own luck.

I ran a team of SRs for a month and a half until I finally used my Starter Dash just to have one SSR, and I was wrong to do so because I rolled her yesterday in the free 10 draw anyway.

F70ED0BA 5/6 jk CR would be good

farming magna raids should give you a billion otherwise extreme trial of each element

no, the best way is to do the elemental trials
or just leech the magnas since it's magfest afterall

Specific element? You're better off with the Extreme trials. (e.g. Aurora for Light)

Dropping it, tried to spark Zoi now while hoping to get Izmir and Charlotta on the way, but fuck nononoNOOOOOO I got that shirtless faggot 5 FUCKING TIMES and of course nothing of what I wanted, well thats good in a way I'm finally free, every time this happens in game I drop it specialy here where I have to go through Vortex dragons and homos I'll never use just get waifus FUCK THIS SHIT lost any will left to play this kusoge, anyway have fun faggots.
Also I have to say this is one of the worst generals I had the displesure to know, the amount of ecelebs and cum gobblers here is digusting

Have you rolled what you wished for /gbfg/?

I posted it late both times, it deserved to lose.

Breeding Lanchan!

Pls save my Baal.
No one is joining.
856F75CE

You can't breed a man, homo.

B E
E

G O N E
O
N
E

The amount of two rainbows from an amber crystal that I've gotten is shocking to me.

Should I save for spark? I'm Chp70 with not alot of farmable shit left.

How does that even work, I thought amber is SR

It was only posted a few seconds after me too. I kinda feel bad for you.

If you play dirt you are forbidden from posting in this thread.

I spent the past 4 months saving for a spark and running only a wind and light teams. Said fuck it during this legfest, blew through all my crystals (About 30k) and tickets and now have at least one SSR of every element and am having a lot more fun.
Frankly it doesn't seem like saving for a spark is wise if your box is too shit.

Yea go for it. Saving for a spark is good when you at least have a decent team for each element which you seem to have

Amber is guaranteed SR or higher. Sometimes it's just SR, sometimes you get SSRs. If you refresh the page before clicking the crystal it'll typically become a rainbow (it doesn't change the contents, just the appearance of the crystal).

>Not a single free SSR
On the bright side i finally got my seventh 0* tia gun

You already have good foundations in many elements now. Start saving if there is a limited character that you want.

>non dirt plebian daring to speak to the LORDS

>do 1 last 10 roll with a friend before the end of legfest

I did good right?

just reload for no shock :^)

I rolled Cock, S Box, S Izmir and sparked Zoi, but in the end I still feel dissatisfied because I wanted SSR Kat yet I know she's not worth the spark.

I'm going to start saving for Dog now.

So how good is Lennah?

That takes away part of the fun. It's a pleasant surprise to see the rainbow shards.

>Wanted the summer Charlotta and Ayer
>Game gives me Summer Izmir and Europa instead

My legfest was ruined

that's what I did, I only start saving from around new year, after I have a fucntional dark team
I've been playing for around year, so that's around 6 months of me blowing my load every legfes

I'm going to do it, hopefully I can just start playing this casually and get what I want by next year

Did you just want to brag, huh?

Legfest is over and I know I won't get anything better than this, do you guys still think it's worth to drop my main (rank 85) for the alt? I somehow rolled Lucifer yesterday on my main, but I don't have a single light character, meawhile the alt rolled D. Jeannu.

>wanted summer izmir
>rolled the shitty potato and edgy tulpafaggot but not izmir
Fuck this game

Twin HL 1/6 CR
543F3656
Please help

>No Zoi
What do I have to brag about, user? I just needed affirmation to spark.

Depends on your grids. You don't get those back lad.

Neither is very good. Baha + DJeanne is the start of a Dark team I guess and Yoda for early game ez clears. Personally I wouldn't bother restarting though.

no, you have an earth team, yoda, and naru

I'm satisfied.

as good as a healer in dark.

Pls for the love of god save this Baal.
The unending wanpan is driving me crazy.
856F75CE

Fucking FOUR grand series user, there are some anons here who've been playing for years without grand character.

>rolling on alts
That's how this happens.

Just for that, I'll wanpan your baal.

Post your results, anons. I might pull one more time to see if I get something.

>boro
time to wanpan

Has anyone tried crossing summons with a Europa, Does it revive your dead members?

29a6e8

baka hl raid room

I'll find you.

I want to find Ferry

>10 pots without angel nightmare spawn
I'm getting angry nano.

Do nips hate gaijins starting coop rooms for dailies or something? Nobody ever joins

should be, I mean, that's the main purpose of that summon

How viable is it to play one element only for a while? I'm currently rank 30 something and kind of want to start saving up for a spark because rolling 300 times all at once seems so satisfying. I'm pretty satisfied with my current earth team for now, but I always hear about "rainbow meta."

I don't have a single finished grid, dirt/water have the basic (6 levi knives/6 yugo swords SkL 10/vohu harp - pinya and a normal baha dagger)

I don't have any results to post user

>he doesn't know how to bump a co-op room back to the top of the list

Yes

Thats the reason why I'm rank 103 and never bothered with coop

Good luck, idiot.

pretty good

rainbow meta is for GW and xeno stuff
xeno was supposed to be an endgame thing anyway cause they shit out unk every new event now
previously, you can only get unk from collabs

You should, for creeds/blue crystals

Do you have any hope of getting an SSR in the next few free 10-draws?

rank 103 and no co-op LUL
enjoy no t4

>do daily roll
>get 6 rainbow shards
>feel this too good to be true
>wake up

THANKS GUYS.

Achoo to wanpanners

Not really, no. I didn't get shit on golden week.