/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #161

Yandere moth edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.1: mega.nz/#!es1mmA4Z!fhvrsj_ch0sxpjzk2o8UTMUUEBkoYVGNDxjFgozGBCU

Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea: Kill,Screw, Marry!: mega.nz/#!JmI2VDpT!KalSjtfGiwX0SmIhlFT-Y08DKf2jUkDltOba0flsqJ0
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
exhentai.org/s/f13c125a55/242502-100
youtu.be/haEc8KhTD7Q
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62723349
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Tamamo

I made it a point in part 1 to only use loli characters. Still doing that in part 2, albeit new ones like those students from that magic school and whatever the fuck that monster girl with the two mouths is called.

I love Ilias!

Why does Succubus village grow potatoes when they can farm semen?

Because putting all your resources exclusively into livestock is absolutely retarded as that can fail at the drop of a hat.

featherp0n0s

Are we really memeing it up in this thread?

We've run out of shit to talk about and people are paranoid of misinformation user. I can't believe this, he won. You guys are all as weak as Luka in the act of sex.

Die, freak.

Those are my favorite.

Misinformation user who? Veeky Forums just refused to work for the past few hours for me, so I'm a bit in the dark about what may have happened during that time. Is he somehow connected to Grigori?

An obsessed freak posting misleading information about the game to derail discussion.

We're just having fun!

>This is inaccurate!

vore is gross

pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4

I agree, I wish I could trade this fetish in for something less weird

I need to go to bed.

>I wish I could trade this fetish in for something less weird
How about featherp0n0s?

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Erubetie is so shit, look at her invading into a bowl of soup. She should let Tamamo enjoy her food without polluting it!

Oh, I thought that began when some kitsunefag started going after me for getting things "wrong" on the end scenes of part 2?
And then it turned out I didn't.

I've been wrongly accused of it a few times, by that kitsunefag that posts all the Erubetie hate and such, I'm pretty sure.
I mean, he's just a shitposter who usually don't even post images of girls, yet alone monstergirls, so I didn't think it caught on with anyone else. I mean, who listens to that, right?

Explain further

I've actually been accused of being him once. I suppose hes the boogieman of this place now.

Erubetie IS shit, though. She's one of the worse vore monster in all MGQ. It got to the point she is literally made of vore.

was meant for Alma vores Luka in paradox more times than Erubetie ever could. Erubeties a bestie.

>Complete Gigi's quest
>Talk to the Promestein in the foyer
>Suddenly Lucia
>They start talking about her successful Fairyization experiment, and decide that Mermaids would be the most compatible new test subjects. Especially one that has already become attuned to the elements.
>Gigi: "Uh, I just remembered I have urgent business to attend to."
>Promestein: "Ah, she can't escape! Catch her, Lucia!"
>All of this as that music plays

Erubetie vored way more people than Alma though. Erubetie a shit.

Could you make A Matchless Succubus Masochistic?

Well, since you asked so nicely...
exhentai.org/s/f13c125a55/242502-100

I want to be pegged by a qt monster girl.

You are wrong, I do not comment about part 2; I am not even close to done with the first part of paradox.

I am not so baneful, I only wish you can see through the translucency of Erubetie to elucidate the fact that she is pure shit.

If you like the specularity of slime, then spats are a good replacement. They are also shiny but also highlight the female form.

Well I'm glad(?) it's not you, I was worried you were really bitter, because you cannot embrace the cool softness of a yandere kuudere slime waifu.

I mean, what's better to hug and lay on? A bunch of shedding furbag tails? Or a nice cool jelly pillow with adjustable viscosity?

member the erubetie powerpoint meme

I'm pretty sure waterbeds are a meme.
Also either way fluffy would be better than slimy.

waterbeds were all the craze back in the 90s irc
but they were a real hassle, basically you had to somehow had to figure out how to install a hose in your bedroom in order to fill a huge rectangular area, and leaks were a nightmare,
waterbeds faded away into obscurity but they are still around today and the technology has improved, apparently people figured out you can have a relatively small layer of waterbed over a regular mattress to basically get the same effect.

neither
I'd rather lie on a bed of coals

Lucia? You mean I have to side with her in order to turn mermaids into fairies?!

who do I side with to turn faeries into bullets?

>hug and lay on
Liquids cannot be compressed without huge amounts of force. Calling it "hugging" or "laying on" is a misnomer, it would be more accurate to say "displacing" and "dislocating".

Personally, I would rather lay on a kitsune's butt. You can get an adequate amount of ass, pussy, and fluffy tail in your face at the same time. Meanwhile, Erubetie will just give you death or brain death.

>yandere kuudere slime waifu.
A yandere that displays emotion more often without needing sex.

youtu.be/haEc8KhTD7Q

I 'member.

'Member when Alma soft had them sales?

Better dust off all the old /mgqg/ memes. Only oldbois will remember this.

rero rero rero rero

Good old days.

Hold on a second....

I love you, Voreanon! Here is your (you)!

Slime girls can adjust their viscosity/density, elsewise they wouldn't be able to hold and interact with things.

Given how many slime girls live in grassland/woodland areas, this is easy to do for even the lowest of slimes, or else their bodies would be nothing but all the various twigs, bugs, debris, dirt, etc that exists in the world.

>their bodies would be nothing but all the various twigs, bugs, debris, dirt, etc that exists in the world.
Sounds interesting enough that I want this girl to rape Luka.

mud golem girl...

Ugh, I just realized, she's probably a Slime+Doll, that's a useful combo...

I want to break almas back then fuck her in the ass

Cute Erubetie!

Maybe Lily helps too if you chose her.
Probably.

No it's not.

Nah, she's only a doll type.

Post yfw third endgame boss is VN Luka

didn't go where I thought you were going

>have trouble installing the patch

>Why not just use the prepatched one in the OP?

Where is the prepatched one? I see the download and that's it.

I stayed quite during that moment and downloaded the OP thinking they updated it. It isn't patched.

Reminder that Lolice is a fucking psychopath.

>F

I would love for her to suck my dick! What are you, a faggot or something?

No, but with a face like this combined with the above statement, I'm more than a little concerned about the safety of my penis. After all, if she's gonna treat it as just another piece of candy, there's no guarantee I'll still have it attached to my groin once she's through with me.

At least she ain't like Lucifina.

So I need to hunt for the patch for the game then, fair enough.

Now where the hell is the game patch.

I wonder if instead of blood, she sees glitter and confetti?

Is it weird if in the h-scenes I usually self-insert as both Luka and the girl?

>After all, if she's gonna treat it as just another piece of candy, there's no guarantee I'll still have it attached to my groin once she's through with me.
That's the thrill! Have you ever had something melt in your mouth, have you ever wanted to give someone that pleasure? Have you ever wanted to experience that pleasure, to have your manhood fussed over like a child's toy? I would gladly let Alice play with my penis anytime.

Do you believe in magic ?
In a young girl's heart~

Cornelia is one of my favorites, but i have no fucking idea where to buy grimoire pages. Can anybody take me by the hand and tell me where to get some like the retard I am?

I was thinking of the Agnosia from saya no uta but in reverse but that works too I guess

Die, freak.

Isn't it one of the last options in vanilla's store?

You can get them from shops eventually but if you advance Vanilla's shop you literally get them from Cornelia.

>Cornelia is one of my favorites
why?

You will never stop LAZARUS!

Maybe he likes glasses
Maybe he likes literary girls
Maybe he likes that weird worm mouth thing she has
Maybe he's a Setouchi fan

Not everyone can become a great artist,
but a great artist can come from anywhere

Micaela no!

I like her ears, they remind me of machetes

Wow, that is a shitty cut-in.
All yomas have those ears.

The vast majority of monsters have knife ears.
The two or three who don't are weird.

yeah but not machete

>Wow, that is a shitty cut-in.
At least she has a cut-in. Sadly since I wanted to find out each girls cut-in but only a few have them.

>Not everyone can become a great artist,
That's bullshit and you know that.

Please help.
I have a vague memory of a Chrome image where she's on the ground with her ass in the air ready to be mounted, but I can't find it anywhere.
In return for any help here is this image:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62723349