KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
XV manga incoming
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Regalia being added to Forza Horizon 3: youtu.be/GFk2QVFlyVA
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/xv-kun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!!

1sth for XII inspired tactics

>tfw starting the steam version of Mobius

it seems like it's finally starting to wind down now

I'm not interested in it personally, but it's nice to see that the anniversary has more players talking about it.

Been downloading it for a while. Have no idea what I'm doing. I'll just look at the pastebin when it finishes unless it's terribly outdated.

CUTE!

I'm still working on mine.

Good luck on your Balamb Mercenary pulls anons.

>the moment Sephiroth lost his dick

BALD

Is he still available in the second anniversary banner? Not sure when to roll or what. I just want better jobs. Assuming hes a ranger type though Zidane might be more useful to me since I already have some good 5* cards for Rogue.

>this is a mobile game
wtf

you ain't seen nothin' yet

MY EYES

dis nigga blind

don't worry it grew back

First thing on my mind looking at that pic was Fist of the Borf Star for some reason

The multiplayer for 15 is a disaster so far...

why am I so bald

Hey anons, where was that place that you guys get all the animations for BE characters from?
I see someone post them here sometimes and I'm guessing they didn't mine them themselves.

is it autistic that i feel a little offended?

100% improvement if they removed the strap so it looks like he's holding the drum up with his dick.

>you don't have a harem fighting for you in FFBE

No, I am too

cat mehn

What is even that face, I mean really. Other than that it's very Gatchaman-esque so it's notably different from the KR version that was made here. My god it's over designed though.

Is the Limit attacking with bird poop?

I get some "error 2004" from the korean shit store, what to do?

no wait, that's a wolf
that's it for now, i'll still be looking out for more though.

it means they're busy depleting your bank account

>37800 Lapis
W H E N N I E R C O L L A B

Dumpling is that you? Let me be your friend on BE, mang.

Man, I wish Balamb Merc had a Seifer variant. I want to see Wol in this stance, thinking he's the hottest shit in the world.

Give me some details, when did you get the error and what did you log into the store with?

The "wigger" stance?

take a screenshot of the error and upload it so i can further assist you sir.

>that
>a stance
pfffft

The "I saw this in a movie once" stance

>that autist who keeps posting his saved lapis for Nier every thread
I hope you end up like Aileenfaud

it's too bad lid sucks dick

Seifer aint the hot shit anymore.

Speaking of the Nier collab, we got confirmation that the 10+1 tickets and EX tickets will be able to pull them during their banner, even at the lowered rate, so if you were gonna go all in on that banner, I'd recommend saving a ticket for that on the off chance it pulls something you want. You never know, and every little bit helps, especially since we don't know what the banner's gonna look like.

You can make qts in the FFXV multiplayer chara creation

aileen is precious

Pic unrelated, I presume.

Not a Final fantasy game

That's what I'm saying, holy shit. Do you even read? I am not saying vayne fucked up, please learn to read for once in your god damn life.
The occuria possess the reigns of history. Without these reigns, they can't control man.
And vayne takes these reigns away.

The occuria ALWAYS controlled man. Raithwall wasn't the first dynast king, and he wouldn't have been the last. Tactics would NEVER have occurred in a world with a dynast king who can literally nuke whatever cities he wants. It isn't physically possible for the events to play out in such a world.

Vayne made such worlds impossible, since he destroyed the ability for dynast kings to appear. He gave mankind the reigns of history, and mankind eventually drove the horse off a cliff. He isn't responsible for what man did with its freedom, his actions were noble.
Lincoln isn't responsible for what man did with its freedom either, his actions were noble.

Pic very related, super qt.

what the fuck is that thing

lol, the fucking icing on the cake about that story is that he got an off banner Orlandu after repeatedly insisting that Aileen was better than him, both before and during his banner.

Yes it is.

You fight FF monsters, you use FF magic and weapons, it takes place in an FF world. It's an FF that also changed the combat from the previous game because FF prides itself on change for the sake of change. It objectively is an FF.

When can I hurry up and collect my 2 Dark Veritas so these Nier faggots can shut up?

I love how Wol acts like he doesn't give a shit about anything, but all his puns, remarks and flashiness in combat shows that he's having the time of his life.

Better qt donut than your shitty phone game donut

What exactly did Vayne do to prevent the birth of a dynast-king?
If Ashe had just cut some nethecite, what could he have possibly done to prevent her from blowing him out of the sky?

xv-kun?

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/xv-kun/
Go away.

Vaan was the only reason she decided against that, actually. She very well could have, and Vayne only poked the bear with the stick throughout the game.

Of course, vaynefag will respond by saying "she wouldn't ACKSHUALLY use the nethicite anyway because she's a dumb cunt," but the game makes it clear she would have.

Are you the chocoranger guy?

All the more reason to love our Thunder God

Nothing really. All things considered, Gerun outplayed Venat and Vayne. If it weren't for Vaan serving as an example of revenge's failure, Ashe destroys Archades and probably Rozarria then most likely becomes the continuation of Raithwall. Which means 400 years of nuclear-enforced peace followed by fracturing into new warring states and so on until the Occuria take notice again.

People say Vaan's useless, but his presence really had a huge impact on Ivalice.

>Only 6 quests in Comrades Beta
>Two of which are almost impossible
>Progress doesn't carry over at all
>Seen all the content of the demo within less than an hour
>It's up for almost a week
Well, that was underwhelming. Wish progress carried over between missions. I want to be able to experiment with the new toys given to me for more than a stage. And have a chance at beating the Ronin and Coeurls. Fuck those stages.

They added new hair physics too.

Time to enjoy my Korean malware

Enjoy Kim's cock up your ass.

Oh my, that is quite the revelation.
Perhaps we can even say that Vaan is The True Hero?

Maybe you missed the part where they explicitly stated that the beta only has a tiny part of what teh full thing is. The full thing has story quests, way more quests, way more playable characters, more weapon types that aren't in the beta etc.

This beta test seems to be mainly just a server stress test which is why its for 5 days.

By the way I thought they said you can carry over your created characters.

How do I know this post wasn't made by a korean sweatshop slave falseflagging as makoto?

I'm more of a Jhun fan though

Don't forget that he "sold" his account and then it got "sold" again

MIGHTY OLMEC

One of his victory lines as Squall is "Whatever."

I am sorta just starting out in Mobius and have no idea how good this is.
Should I rejoice or despair?

WHERE IS MY GOLDEN MONKEY

Because I don't want to shill this, I can see why some people think it's more trouble than it's worth it.
But I'm pretty stingy and always F2P so I'll take all the free stuff I can.

I'm fully aware of all that. But this beta is still kind of pathetically small. When I say stuff doesn't carry over, I mean that even stuff within the fucking beta. You can do 2 quests, or fail one, before getting booted back to the main menu and you don't keep anything you got that play session. That's fucking stupid, especially as two stages have enemies stupidly bulky and hard hitting.

Personally, I'd like to be able to keep my progress, so I could get some levels to be able to try the stages which are near impossible at level 11. Oh, and no, progress from the beta does not carry over to the full game.

>someone drops between quests
>AI drop-in fucks over the entire camp because they literally can't ready up and the game waits forever for them

Reroll until you get Supreme card

Is that the mythic ninja job? Because I think that's a pretty fucking good job.

>rerolling for great gospel
>this thing pops up
Why is it so CUTE. CUTE!!!

More like Cu Shit. Shit!

do not reroll for supreme. you got a good legend job. take it and enjoy mobius

I don't care enough to reroll.
Yes it is. Good to know.

Any FF7 whiz kids around? I need help setting up for Emerald Weapon with a party of lvl 50 characters. I don't have any materia mastered and hardly any are above one star. What's the strat for this bad boy in low level, no materia runs? Mime+Limits?

Well since it's only a 5 day beta I can see why it serves no purpose to keep stuff. Obviously in the full thing you would keep all your rewards from quests.

>do not reroll for supreme
Why

Because I don't have one and I don't want you to have one either

Not that into it, but you don't want to overload characters with a lot of materia anyway due to Aire Tam Storm

It will take you literally days and mobius is piss fucking easy with any legend job.

Normally All Lucky 7s, but low level and no materia would hinder that.

The combat improvements in the MP beta are good, I'm hoping they add these improvements to the main game. Whatever the hard mode for FFXV is better have this "no items and you are forced to use cure spells to heal" mechanic.

No! this next one is UGLY. UGLY!!!
And I got it right after Cu Sith, so it went from extreme CUTE to extreme UGLY
Oh
What is the % pull rate of a supreme card? is it less or more than a BE diamond? because that's 0.5% and I get them "fairly" often when rerolling accounts, honestly. Like every few hours I'll get at least one.

Hell its piss easy with Rogue and a some AoE cards. I'm not sure why I even want some legendarys and better cards so bad, but if I just auto battle all the content with rogue and my current cards why even play at all?