/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>good deal edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Factory Service Manuals for a lot of Hondas
shweet.org/Manuals/manuals.shtml

Bump the thread if you see it at page 10.

Vids:
>New NSX
youtube.com/watch?v=aAxE4899ZjA&feature=youtu.be

>Bird Curse
youtube.com/watch?v=QQX44qJSuC0

>When you finally take something off your rust bucket
youtube.com/watch?v=oTB46FJOF5w

>4WD DOUBLE D DEL SOL
youtube.com/watch?v=Ypg9A9CW4lQ

>Pain repair
youtube.com/watch?v=sPjlkEmbn44&index=10&list=WL

>stop buying turbo cars
youtube.com/watch?v=StzxurC95-E

>Thread Music
youtube.com/watch?v=2ak_dM2EHKE

>2006 Accord
youtube.com/watch?v=dVR1R2zC9kw

>dank civic
youtube.com/watch?v=dh0TkO3sypw

>user's Accord
youtu.be/J2eHROZWros

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajmI1P3r1w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related.

lads look

>being a fucking idiot and hitting a U-haul truck
What a waste of an EX trim.

Damn those uhaul trucks are stronk.

I was amazed how it took that unibody hitting it, that bitch will probably get rented out no problem.

murrifat steel

That bird is like "Wtf, bro?"

I didn't even know there was a bird on the truck, cursing the Civ.

Which one of you ordered an nsx this weekend??

>bone stock
That's a way better value than that $150,000 Civic hybrid they have now.

Shit is real nihgas, too many "coincidences" with these aviary memes

>tfw it's not me

wont let a 15 post thread die

Was gonna bump but I'm posting a dank meme anyway.

Cleaned in and out . Only 100 pisos. :)

Here's another 87 prelude for the collage.

lots of 'ludes lately

I've seen a young teenage dude in a third gen prelude while driving by the beach, there seems to be a resurgence in these old ass GT cars, they that good?

i find they have more personality and are more fun than todays cars. on the flipside though if you crash, rip

holy fug

>that feel when still alive

god i wish that was me

>Some person not yielding or some shit
>boom.png
>whole passenger compartment smashed in on the right side
>Just enough room where you're not injured

but do you feel alive?

Why you gotta remind me?

On the bright side there's another UT nihga on the map now.

>tfw i drive on the right side

>decide to see the driving stats for 2017 with my car
>29349 miles driven, average of 81 miles a day
>$1842.44 spent on gas, 879.851 gallons with an average of 33.574mpg
>99 refuelings

Wew that's a lot of gas. Glad I drive a high MPG car.

Where's the proof?

90 Accord f22 stock
wondering if anybody can help or had a similar problem when ever im in high rpm and engine brake my check engine light comes on then it goes away when i turn off the car and turn it back on

youtube.com/watch?v=ajmI1P3r1w4

Trigger the CEL and check the code while it's on.

Will add fám

Damn nihga. I put 15k miles on the Xb while I was working at the hut. Shit adds up fast.

Yeah I've been saying around 25k miles a year but I overshot that by quite a bit. The old D16 is a fucking workhorse.

>get home
>tow truck parked by Corolla

pls go. I'll fix it soon.

>tfw no 4th gen civic hatchback

Does anyone have experience with the Starlet GT EP82? Is it worth getting for 5-6k yurobucks?

I've been doing about 15k miles a year now because of commuting to wake tech.
my em2 is about at 150,000 miles already.

Wrong thread m8 repost it in tg

Nice colour, user. Give it some bronze/golden wheels when the time comes.

dude thats like $2, is labour that cheap?

>get 3k Civic
>Within 2 weeks need to replace head gasket
>Take engine apart and replace all the gaskets and seals just to be safe
>Start engine
>Makes ghastly clicking sound
>Take to mechanic to see where I fucked up
>I didn't fuck up, but there's metal in the oil pan and they say the crankshaft bearings are fucked
Why did I fall for this stupid meme

People like to act like civics are as reliable as corollas, but it just isn't true

Delivery jobs are a meme, thr small amount extra u make from tips isnt worth the rapid depreciation of your vehicle

finally got around to taking some collage pics of my 92 legend, heres the proof pic

Heres the collage pic

>First legend on collage
Nice. Will add fám

>Getting harder and harder to stick the key in my CM's little hole
>Passenger door is the only lock cylinder that works

That's why you get into it with a car that isn't that valuable to begin with. Don't be like my co-worker in his V8 F150 that barely runs. Kek

>$1300 Civic
>Engine still runs great after almost three years delivering
>$15k in tips and mileage for 2017

There are unreliable examples of both to be honest. I know of two dead E100s in town that have sat for years. Mine is sitting too but I just need to get around to changing the head gasket and water pump.

Kek, I was about to joke about shingu's Civic losing value.

I don't even know how the pizza hut nihgas even get those 10th gens, i'm in the grocery game and the idea of a 10th gen civic with a loan on it is too much.

looks like its gonna be a little annoying adding it to the current collage, worth it tho. Legend best car

If I didn't have so many bills I think I could pull it off. I'm a cheapass though and would probably end up in a manual Fit. Maybe the tenth gen hatchback if there was a good deal.

I'd buy my friend's supercharged CRZ if I had the money. ;_;

>tfw making about $800 a month
I actually could afford a 2.0L base MT if my mom co signed, and I had CM money from the insurance, but I'd rather have the title in hand and be comfy.

It's time to start carrying either a hammer or a crowbar with you, my man. :^)

what state do you live in nihga, ill find you a better job

That's even worse, both by passenger and driver door frame are slightly bent from the car dealer dude bending it, then the tow truck dude bending the passenger side when I left the keys in. At least the doors still seal fine.

I'm in Orange county, CA. The grocery game is treating me fine and I'm getting experience at both jobs i'm at. It keeps gas in the tank and the K24 oiled.

Thanks though, my ni/hg/.

It's all good user. It's always cool to see a new column

That's about how much I made at Family Dollar. Couldn't take it anymore so I took my old auto Civic into pizza. Worth it. My back and feet have problems so it's the perfect job. I'm no longer getting pain at work.

>Call dealer
>door lock cylinder for 2004 DX is $60 and I will have yet another key on my keychain
I can pay labor to have the cylinder re-keyed to my car's stock key, but at least i'm not SOL if it does stop working.

>a good percentage of nihgas are wagecucks
>just like me
feels good to be amongst my kind

>"Whatterya starin at ma grille tooth fer?"

Honda did everything right with this Accord design and somehow managed to screw up the 10th gen.

getting tinted today, will post results

It's just so generic compared to the beautiful asses they've been doing, everybody and their mother can tell this is an Accord just because there's nothing like it and it looks awesome.

It's even hard to spot a 10th gen Accord because the rear pillar looks like how the Hyundai Sonata already was.

I just saw my first new if Odyssey and it's the same exact design but in van format. It's really weird.

Kek, I can't believe how many Elite models of those I see rolling around, people actually finance those things.

Have you taken advantage of your cars handling yet? I've never driven a car yet that takes corners as good as these Preludes.

>its for the kids honey
>has 2

A cuck 2 kids deep still has more reason to drive an odyssey than my fucking uncle, his 2 kids are 25 and he drives an oddesey touring by himself like a fucking loser when he could've had a beast like this for less money

>Sells S2000 to get down payment money

I'll take the boostedboiz Odyssey instead.

it hurts
i watched a 330kmh sport biker settle down and sell his bikes. its even more painful when the marriage was him and his wife on sports bikes each

I'm not really electrical-savvy, so forgive the stupid question. Does my 03 CL-S have a factory amp that I could hook up a sub to? My 10" sub is sitting in my Miata, which is put away for the winter. Am I able to throw that in my CL-S by just wiring it to the factory amp if I even have one?

There are some good stories at least.

>Dude I know has a toddler
>Still kept his SR20DET Infiniti G20 making over 200hp
>Wife drives a heavily modded late 2000s Corolla

I have very little doubt you can't hook subs to it, my CM5 has wire where subs were and it's a stock setup, probably why the radio doesn't work cause the PO blew it.

Mine has an aftermarket headunit and speakers, I'd just like to put my sub in there if I'm able to with little to no work. I don't mind running wires from the amp to the sub, but I don't want to wire in a whole new amp just to use the sub. It's not worth it to me at that point.

You should be able to run sub wires to the amp, I've got wires running from my trunk, into the carpet near the passenger side footwell where the amp is.

Everyday in my civic nihg

>He put a price on it at all

fuck yeah

>Go to the store
>dude CM5s everywhere lmao
>Stick key it lock
>wont go in
>force it in without consent
>it won't turn
>about to call AAA but i luckily left my driver's side unlocked
My lock cylinder finally took a dump and I'm fucking pissed because i have to spend money on this piece of shit.

All for appearances, I'm sure.

done

>tint strip
That's real nice.

hey thats pretty good
is it a kind of tint film on the windows?

Looking good. I need to get my shit tinted before summer rolls around again.

tis 35% all around

Gutted hatch reporting in.

>not even a shift boot to save weight

I like the work on the dash to hide the vents. If you ever get rid of the window regulators I could use them if they're manual. Kek

I'd pull the window molding and wipers if I didn't have to worry about hitting a freak storm.

Noted lol

I have had way more issues with corrollas honestly. if you compared it to an accord or Camry I'd believe you.
reliability memes aren't true if the cars weren't taken care of to begin with.

So I uhhh.
I’ve owned 4 used Hondas at this point. Haven’t even touched Veeky Forums since like April 2017. I’m stuck with this 92 Prelude h23a1 now and might join the collage but does anybody own a 4th gen Si with an oil/leak problem?

crzs keep dropping in value around me. I got only a few months left till I'll look into getting a newer car and I'm extremely tempted. like crzs used with same year and miles worth 3k less than a fit of same year and milage. it's rediculous.

>both door frames bent
Christ man.

>46k
haha WHAT THE FUCK.

Oops fucked the namefag lol

do you know where the leak is or no?