If this actually makes it to production. im buying one

If this actually makes it to production. im buying one.

It was killed in favor of something more "with the times"

fuck crossovers and anyone who buys them

it never will so stop believing it will. I gave hope a long time ago

car companies arent allowed to make anything fun/cheap anymore.

This piece of shit has been dead for years. You been under a rock?

Uhh they make fun and cheap cars just fine. The Idx wouldn't have been very fun to most anyway.

It won't
You wouldn't

They already confirmed it wont. Some retarded shit like will sell better unfortunately.

These are the times we live in.

Never going to happen.
Nissan is backpedaling on a new z-car too.
If you want a non-cuck Nissan that isn't a GT-R or an Infiniti you're out of luck user.

Christ, it's hideous. What the fuck, OP?
It's got like 4 different styles as you move down the body and what the fuck is that bumper.

see this shit? stop it.

I'm 100% with you user, the form is amazing but the little details are bullshit. Still wish it was real (so i could buy it used 10 years later because i'm poor as fuck)

Why did the front turn into a reflection halfway down?

>The IDC wouldn't have been fun to most anyways
>RWD short wheelbase coupe with a 1.8 turbo engine
>not fun
Fuck off Ghosn, you made a horrible decision, there's nothing that would convince otherwise

>Another one of these Faux Retro shits

I really want this meme to die it's been too long.

Why are you making specs up? Nissan planned on a 1.3-1.5l NA and a CVT transmission.

There was also the NISMO which had the 1.6 turbo from the Juke, this car also would have made it to the states and it wasn't going to be cvt only because there was a 6 speed option, the IDx was a reaction to the READ tuning that was going on because of drifting
The IDx would have literally been the people's car of Veeky Forums

>the absolute state of Nissan

>choosing the wrong imaginary gookmobile

>They intended for this to replace the Z

>corrects with worse imaginary nipbox

amber indicators need to come back. clears were a mistake.

>can't wait to buy these second hand for nothing from stacies because all of the engines break
>can't wait to go broke fixing it

Why does nissan insist on sticking to faggy bubble styling on the Z? Make it boxy again you nerds

only reason rx-8 got this shit was because it was a cheap and practical seat wise
rx-9 as a true sports car wouldnt be like that
in fact i wouldnt be surprised if it held its value pretty well

>wanted to have fender mirrors but pussied out
why

ped safety laws again I guess.

they did and no one loves it.

behold the last of the fender mirrors

Bubble bodys are stronger and are easier to make pass crash tests

this car looks retarded, like an abstract art piece or some shit.

>japan tries to make an american car with no understanding of why americans buy american cars

its SO CLOSEand yet spoiled by some easily fixed things. the weird angles on the front, the continuous glass rear window, the broken up body lines. It's so close to being a knockoff Charger that is an actually good car (unlike the charger) and they just missed some tiny little cultural marks.

>japan tries to make an american car
That's funny, I dont remember the Nissan Bluebird being an american car

this, its just simple physics

a bubble is basically an arch rotated around into 3d, and arches are strong. the car wont crumple as easily. but also, being smooth means that anything it hits will be translated evenly along the body instead of having lots of force concentrated at one point for a long time. It's just gentler to be hit by a bubble than by a block.

look at that car in the op and tell me its not a nip [spoiler:lit]Challenger[/spoiler:lit] knockoff

(i always confuse the Challenger and Charger, ooops, they have such similar names)

the cars on bottom have NO visual relation to those on top and i maintain that it is just a chink Challenger knockoff without any understanding of what makes yankees like the Challenger (or modern muscle in general)

this car looks like what would happen if you told Eidos' Deus Ex team to design an american muscle car for their sci-fi setting.

I really don't see the muscle car in it. Just looks like a semi-futuristic Japanese car to me.

it's boxy, has a bonnet nine hundred light years long, and has lines directly ripping off Dodge and Ford's offering into the modern muscle market.

It gains a 'sci-fi' or futuristic tone from the rear window/rear window panels coming up with hexagonal profiles, and the rear window being a curved single unit, and the car overall having an outright needlessly angular profile between the jutting out bits to the sides of the headlights and the angular mirrors and stock rimz being those weird cross things.

but it clashes really hard with the overall classic styling of mirrors being attached to the bonnet instead of the front window arches, and the generally "classic" boxy lines. The front of it is also very flat-faced like a lot of american muscle, but is just curved enough to be both not immediately obviously for aerodynamic reasons while also missing the point of the intentionally cheap-but-not-badly-made-looking "Made By Ya Cuzin Jed" styling of actual muscle cars reliant on lots of flat easily-worked sheets joined at common angles achievable with ancient wooden jigs every dude owns.

Also, that weird black band of not a grille at all is fucking bizarre. Either make it a grille or lower the fucking bonnet ffs

>but it clashes really hard with the overall classic styling of mirrors being attached to the bonnet instead of the front window arches, and the generally "classic" boxy lines. The front of it is also very flat-faced like a lot of american muscle, but is just curved enough to be both not immediately obviously for aerodynamic reasons while also missing the point of the intentionally cheap-but-not-badly-made-looking "Made By Ya Cuzin Jed" styling of actual muscle cars reliant on lots of flat easily-worked sheets joined at common angles achievable with ancient wooden jigs every dude owns.

You literally have no clue what you're talking about. The Japs shamelessly copied American muscle and classic British sports coupes almost unabashedly until their own auto industry was viable.

This.

Like I've said before Nissan Design team needs to be hanged for not designing this 1st But with a faster engine..

it looks like a fucking hotwheels holy shit.

Looks literally nothing like a challenger. Maintain your stupidity somewhere else

I want one so bad

>can't wait to put myself in crippling debt to buy one new

First thing I thought of also. A nip Dodge.

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE