EN: RikoRuby Score Match (ending soon)

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr (embed)
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g7f3hd_S690
youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY
strawpoll.me/13618419
youtube.com/watch?v=jtPykfWtlFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TIVII2wdLH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For Mari

aquors a shit

hear hear

¡Muy bien, hoy vamos a preparar sándwiches! :D

I want to be in a romantic relationship with this sixteen year old Japanese high school student

Truer words were never said.

What are they?

haha okay ive actually put you on the list delete this and i might consider removing you

I want you to stop shitposting.

>wi-fi explodes for a second
>forced into last
WTF I DIDNT' EVEN TAKE THAT LONG

T-They are L-Lovers.

Somewhat distant friends that autistic fans like to draw in disgusting homoerotic situations.

Two of the worst girls in the franchise.

They are lovers.

Fuck off already, you're not funny and the autist you bait isn't funny either.

Fuck off Kammy.

Stormy lovers

i think jolmm would be better as long as there's a possibility in the future

youtu.be/g7f3hd_S690

Serious, why is your life so pathetic you care about this so much?

You do realize how obvious it is that it is ONLY you doing this, right? Not a single one of the many people you've pretended to be will address how the "guy" you are trying to "bait" scans and translates UmiEri doujin himself. And the fact that "all" of you refuse to even acknowledge this makes it clear it's actually just one person.

If you want to make him stop, you're doing the exact opposite of that, because you're letting him (it's likely you) think that "other people" think "ack" is being "baited".

You keep getting to stop trying to bait people, not stop any of the shipping shit.

Oh fuck, paranoid schizo user is here. Someone go argue with him in the other thread and keep him occupied until the mods can re-ban him for evasion.

Spamming and shitposting is against the rules.

why she so splendid

>misusing the word paranoid and "schizo"
Hello, rape spammer.

Hey, if you stopped spamming and trying to bait people fucking constantly, then I wouldn't be here.

You of course are just trying to derail threads and attack people because you're insane.

>says he's not getting baited
>literally gets baited into replying to every single EliUmi post

who is this man

>that feelio when qt chuu2 started singing at kids parties
u feelin that ;______________;

It is better to be a crackshitter than an uncultured hetshitter. I'm sick and tired of these gay ass trolls insulting my and many others' opinions, yes I like EliUmi and dislike NozoEli, I think NicoMaki sucks, and RinPana sucks too, but whenever I barely express my opinion, I'm scorned with replies that I'm a 'crackshitter', that I have low-testosterone, that I'm a beta male. Well guess what? I don't give a fuck! If being cultured and liking great ships like YoshiMaru or HonoNico makes me a 'pussy millenial' then fine, I'm a 'crackshitter'. But guess what loser, I still have better taste than your ugly ass, and have twice your IQ. Pic related is me, asshole. You jelly? Have fun with your "canon" shit and hetshit idols.

Who is the cutest raibu?

Wait, is EliUmi really what's making this clown get so mad? And he's trying to stop it with sheer autistic spamming?

>all this paranoia and schizophrenia

Stop, I can only take so much irrationality from deranged autists that live with their heads firmly lodged up their asses.

Haha the nutter's mad

Someone get this supposed "man" his pills. He's clearly been off them for too long.

>just the thought of someone liking riko is enough to transform this general into a salt mine

I love Riko-chan!

Cute chuuni!

Pana

user don't start i need to be stronk ;___;

54*(10+1) since last UR. I don't know if KLab fixed the rates or if I just used my absurd luck in the beginning and now it's absurd unlucky time.

just fingering you

Very cute chuuni.

Ratto

Everyone from Muse!

t. le mentally ill shitpost man

mimo

tl;dr

do you even like love live or are you just here to read yourself post

kudos to the one who hired this girl
because really

say chi

downvoted :/

who is this schopenhauer

Ok, Maki.

+1

old men?

>Yousoro

Ohh I get it, so You got her name there, I thought it was yosoro.

If you don't like it then leave. We can deal just fine with rape spammer. You can go in peace.

>Constantly rants about shit noone cares about, usually along the lines of conspiracy theories to destroy humanity/take away our guns/ruin threads
>Talks as if people are following his narrative and already comprehend much of it
>Accuses random people of being boogeymen, ie: CIA agents, rape spammers, ACKs

Stereotypical behaviour of paranoid schizos

youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY

Please pick your street corner up and move it out of this thread

*stops attacking and harassing people*
Leave, please.

for my cute wife aiai

Who wants to play School Idol Festival with the Saint of Score Match?

she doesnt stand a chance against saechi

What is your EN ID?

suck my cock maruchink

Why do you care so much about some shitposter in the general of a series you don't even like? There are hundreds of shitposters on Veeky Forums, are you going to stop all of them?

>misuses the word rant
>thinks his "care" matters at all
>thinks if he calls something a "conspiracy" that proves it wrong
Leaving aside how it's obvious you're trying to bait and attack people by your constant spamming and ":durrr he still hererer???" posts, you've openly admitted to trying to "cyber bully" people. So it's not paranoid at all to claim that's what you are doing.

I don't accuse random people of anything. I just accuse you of being Rape spammer. Because you are.

You know what makes it obvious you are? Because when you, rape spammer, started screeching and calling random people "ack" no one yelled at you "durr ur paraoind schitco!!" And you were the one who started all this. You got insanely upset someone posted scans of pair you didn't like, so you destroyed the thread and made it your life's goal to attack people.

Because he's the single worst shitposter on the site, hands down. He acts this way in other threads. And getting him to stop would drastically improve threads.

i want to play nakadashi match

They are lovers

Who wants to know?

I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though.

Haha! Same dude!

Yuriniggers are literally mentally ill.

Oi, even she doesn't deserve that.

If Aqours flops hard enough will the gen 3 idols be the cast of Symphogear? I would make teams of just Chris I think.

important poll

strawpoll.me/13618419

is it okay to fap to gangrape doujinshi of your favorite raibu?

if not I'm so sorry kotori-chan

If only. I wish the game let you use multiple copies of the same gear.

You're right, Eli deserves to be with an upstanding member of society from this very thread.

you are the cutest among all of those gooks rinboi

He came stayed here because he felt insulted, so maybe he will leave us alone if someone insults him in a different thread acting like this guy he hates.
It would bring a problem to the other thread though, so they can get mad at us and bring something worse, and maybe he can manage to do this is both instead of just staying there.

>forgot to switch out of Aqours mode before closing the app
Kiab really needs to get on making a better start-up screen.

i'll remember to put myself on the list next time!!!!

while aikyan was performing for soccer moms and their brats saechi was on the streets #realtalk

staying here for seiyuus

>not Maruchink

But dem legs

No, "he" stated here for the reasons stated in this post And you keep trying to pretend that you're not the problem. Which is funny, because everyone who reads these threads knows it actually you, no matter who much you try to pretend otherwise.

Sure is funny how no one took issue with Rape spammer screeching about "ack" for literally no one reason when someone just contributing to the thread.

haha he got banned
cutest wife reigns supreme

That doesn't need to be sacrificed, just anything that doesn't look like promotional illustrations.

>tfw mods will babysit threads over seiyuu, people calling hanayo fat, and shiiriko posting but won't babysit threads over this autist

FEED ME MMR SEYMOUR
I'll check an hour or two before the event ends but for now I'm stopping here, I care about a gold seal more then an extra silver one from hitting t3 event. Good luck to the rest of you fighting for both or worse t1 in both.

hah lisa simposon x)

Haha, you got defended by a mod who had actual mental disorders.

>if I keep spamming the word autistic maybe someone will finally listen to me!!!!
No.

Let's be real if you're heading into the hood for a sick prank (gone wrong) (gone sexual) who would you rather have watching your back
youtube.com/watch?v=jtPykfWtlFQ
or
youtube.com/watch?v=TIVII2wdLH8

i wanna be as jouzu as this drawing

neither

na i meant chuuni poster got banned, so my wife, saechi saechison, is the winner

renshuu and all your dreams will come true

Who exactly is "chuuni poster"?

So who else is in t1 (either)? So far I'm seeing Sobieski (who is a crazy monster), Helios (god damn have you come far and fast), Puppymang, and Diabetes (aka /llsifg/). Who else? Fuuko is still slumming it in t3 mmr and needs to get his shit together.

Someone with talent as a vocalist and JAV actress

>tfw Us is never coming back
>tfw sunshine is never going to cast people who can actually fucking sing again

just tweet to her

I wish Maya-chan was here right now.

i wonder if girls think stuff like "i wanna sniff his asshole!" because guys do like 500 times a day but idk if girls are that gross?
sure they think of sex but do they wanna do gross stuff to guys?
maya have you ever wanted to sniff my asshole?

Also I need an SIF parody of Kakegurui ed already because that's exactly how I feel on the edge of t1 mmr going for it and winning.

>Barely in T3 MMR after spending 4 gems and playing for over an hour
>Weak ass teams, only one over 60k base stat and it's all PLs and healers with one scorer
>Still haven't got gud
>Being this high up is like a fucking miracle
>already way down on gems from doing one honk scout and getting three shitty SRs
>play one technical match
>data cuts out
>-500MMR
>play again
>+5MMR