Daily reminder that Elon Musk is an African American and if you don't support Tesla you're a racist

Daily reminder that Elon Musk is an African American and if you don't support Tesla you're a racist.

I don't support Tesla and I am racist.

>Elon Musk is an African American
This title ironically fits Elon more than it does most niggers in america.

I don't like tesla because I'm a yuropoor and american tech dominance scare me a little.

If I was a hood rich nig I'd totally get a Tesler desu
>ay you can charge that shit like cell phone
>you aint seeing THIS nigga haning around at gas stations any moe, nuh-uh!

Elon is unironically one of my heroes. Tesla is great.

>haha you guise are so behind the times
>whirrs away in his usb-dildomobile

black people in America are American you dipshit.

you must be at least 18 years old to post on this board

It's not in any way American tech. He doesn't even build the batteries, he just buys them off the shelf and shoves a bunch in the car. Tesla is like a car that some college kids build for a science project and Musk convinces millennials to pay $70k for it.

>black people in America are American you dipshit.
Black people in America are a burden

>millenials
>affording a tesla
Memes are only funny if they make at least a BIT of sense.

Teslas are driven by 50 year old fucks and new-money foreigners, exclusively. It's started leaking into the Foreginer's wives with the tesla X. Nobody has a model 3 yet.

>new-money foreigners
What are these?

You should worry about your own damn self. try working on getting job you filthy bus rider.

>millennials can't finance a mid level car
>what is inheritance, trust funds
Sorry your life sucks and you're poor but the truth is a lot of people just have money

I has question!

If your parents are from Switzerland, and you're born in the USA, are you a Swiss American? Or an European American?

If your parents are from Chile, and you're born in the USA, are you a Chilean American? Or are you an American American?

>>you aint seeing THIS nigga haning around at gas stations
Yeah, instead you surround yourself with people too high on their own ego to know where they are...helluvan upgrade there, bae

It's gonna be interesting when self-driving teslas can communicate with each other and merge doing 100mph in bumper to bumper traffic.
This technical ballet will be the solution traffic jams and the end of intersections as we know them.

Stay assmad Tyrone

all these butthurt cumskins top kek

Chinese and or middle eastern oil rich countries(UAE, Kuwaiut, Saudi Arabia etc)

Swiss American and Chilean-American but here's the thing Swiss people are white and white is deafult so most people will consider you american from the get go.

Patrick Ewing has acquired more money than your entire family put together and is more accomplished than you will ever be and he doesnt even have an NBA championship ring.

Also
>posting outdated racist memes

pathetic tbqh.

Nationality =/= race

pic related is you typing out nigger on your computer you assblasted white boy.

be careful with that edge, you might poke your own eye out.

>Patrick Ewing has acquired more money than your entire family put together and is more accomplished than you will ever be and he doesnt even have an NBA championship ring.
So did many showbiz negroes, what's your point, Tyrone?
>don't be racist
>>>/reddit/

>Swiss American and Chilean-American
Then why not call black people in the USA Ugandan Americans, or Somali Americans?

>white is deafult so most people will consider you american from the get go.
I see a redguard in the USA, I generally think of them as American citizens. Dunno why you'd do any different. You yanks are odd

i didn't say don't be racist. The fact that you have saved an outdated racist meme and posted it is pathetic. I think its you who is the one who should be going to reddit. Maybe youll find some better material, because you sure don't have anything original to say.

>bragging about someone else's wealth
kys faggot

>americans
>wh*te
top kek

>Then why not call black people in the USA Ugandan Americans, or Somali Americans?

Well those are a thing tho, those are people obviously the ones who immigrated here recently to the United States. and might refer to them selves as Nigerian-Americans or whatever.

But lets back it up a second and use critical thinking, what exactly brought most African-Americans to America in the first place? Who exactly removed them from their native lands and robbed them of their culture? And now its the reason why most African Americans are unaware of their roots

>I see a redguard in the USA, I generally think of them as American citizens. Dunno why you'd do any different. You yanks are odd

its time for bed, you have school tomorrow.

for someone who is claiming to be white, you sure act like a nigger. Are you illiterate?

>I see a redguard in the USA, I generally think of them as American citizens. Dunno why you'd do any different. You yanks are odd

meant to answer this in the previous post but theres a reason for this. Can't really blame "all" yanks. But if you want to pinpoint on a certain color/gender I think you know who we can blame buddy

>you have no money
>you have to go to bed
>you're stupid
>are you sure you're white
This is what you get when crack babies take a debating class.

black people in america are niggers.
black people in africa are niggers.
black people on the moon are niggers.

>those recessive genes
>that skin tone
this is why you don't have sex with cumskins

yet all you do is mimic what I say and post pictures that have nothing to do with Veeky Forums. I can't imagine being this mad and having an iq this low.

>Niggas on the moon
My favorite album by Death Grips user.

>aawww you just jelly dawg
>claps hands and bends over stomping his feet
>plays shit grips album

>those are people obviously the ones who immigrated here recently to the United States
Recently as in how recent?

>what exactly brought most African-Americans to America in the first place
You yanks really are easy to predict, it's like you have a little checklist I swear

>Can't really blame "all" yanks. But if you want to pinpoint on a certain color/gender I think you know who we can blame buddy

Yes, I am familiar with the FBI's crime statistics, and with PEW research as well

However
>Can't blame them all
>But can blame most of this group
I don't blindly assign blame

>Recently as in how recent?
as in there parents just came in the 80s.

Both my parents, came from England. obviously not actually native to that land. But I identify as 100% American

>You yanks really are easy to predict, it's like you have a little checklist I swear

well you didn't use critical thinking m8. So I did for you.

>enslave black people
>eventually "free them" from slavery
>but uh oh what are Jim Crow laws
>what are laws not allowing black people to get loans and own houses. (yeah lets just totally forget about that.

>Yes, I am familiar with the FBI's crime statistics, and with PEW research as well

What do FBI statistics have to do with who brought african people to america?

You people are so predictable when it comes to these statistics shit. Stay off breibart buddy, you lord and savior no longer works there.

*their parents

> it's another thread where light skinned mexican-amerimutts in denial try to claim european achievements as their own

Häng dich weg du Drittweltassel

>as in there parents just came in the 80s.
I'm rather curious as to how you decide why this should be the cutout age/time
Do you consider yourself english-american?

>So I did for you
Missed the point, or rather, I'm not good enough at communicating the point, which is that these issues are always brought up like some "reminder", it's odd to see

>yeah lets just totally forget about that
Who forgets about that? Isn't it taught in schools? Heck, the slavery thing and black man being held down by everybody is all over the american news
Us fuckin spics know a good bit about the history of slave trade all over the Americas, for fuck's sake, don't tell me you do not

Anyway, people don't forget these things, there's just other stuff to worry about, and since people living today generally have nothing to do with what their ancestors did, it naturally takes the back seat. If we were doing that, us argies could ask you, perhaps even personally, to give us money/some retribution on behalf of the English and their behavior back in the colonial era. Or like half of Europe could tell Turkey/the whole middle east to pay for the war it led while it was the Ottoman Empire

>I'm rather curious as to how you decide why this should be the cutout age/time

Theres no cutout age/time. I'm just saying that most African-Americans don't know their roots due to slavery...... What do you not understand about that? And I literally just said what I consider myself.

>Us fuckin spics know a good bit about the history of slave trade all over the Americas, for fuck's sake, don't tell me you do not

it actually sounds like you don't have a clue otherwise you wouldn't be replying to my post.

> there's just other stuff to worry about, and since people living today generally have nothing to do with what their ancestors did, it naturally takes the back seat. If we were doing that, us argies could ask you, perhaps even personally, to give us money/some retribution on behalf of the English and their behavior back in the colonial era.

Where did I mention reparations in any of my posts? You should read up on white and black race relations in America before trying to tell me anything because you clearly are unaware. Im not going to tell you anything about Argentina because I don't know anything about race relations over there, esp more than you.

I am pretty sure the courts have decided that only black people can be african american.

When my Mother moved to America she got scholarships in California by claiming that English wasn't her first language. It was Afrikaans lol. The counselors hated her for doing it but they got her the money so whatever.

nice, i hate white south africans

>Theres no cutout age/time
Missed the point. I asked "how did you arrive to that point in time for the cutoff yourself"

>it actually sounds like you don't have a clue
There's likely some miscommunication going on, I'm way tired, haven't slept properly in a few days, night driving/hooning is a bit of an addiction lel

>Where did I mention reparations in any of my posts?
Why do you necessarily have to mention it? I just thought I'd bring it up, since it's a growing trend to give some retribution/reparation (affirmative action, diversity quotas, etc) to certain groups, which I must remind happens all the while cutting off chances to the others, despite them performing equally or better

White and black race relations seem to do well so long as people aren't assholes to each other. That has been my experience in a few trips to other countries, among them the US. Of course, it varies, as every state is a bit like it's own country in a few ways, but no matter if it's New York, or Chicago, or Los Angeles, or Key West, people can put aside their skin color and get along just fine. Courteousness goes a long way

Why though?

It was before Apartheid was even over and in California so you better believe they were triggered as fuck.
I think they helped her out only because my older brother was already born and she was divorced so they felt like they were helping a single mother.