>What is Space Station 13? youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers? Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs ss13.moe/forum/ game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here! github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13 @rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images! ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/ ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSfRmCZuALE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We should have some gamemodes where the crew all has to work together instead of splitting us up

isn't that what the dorf fortress mode is

ew the fuck is that greetext shit?

fourth for /sapporo13/ is ALWAYS relevant!

Maybe a REAL gamemode

>fag tries to impersonate capn gutter
>speaks only tradeband

pffffffffffft I saw your joke coming from a mile away.

6th for OP is bad at OP

ive never played this mode

I just thought all of us working together to survive the meteors was fun.

Maybe if we had longer to prepare, like 30 minutes. We could've built a bunker or something

>MoMMI's build
>3 to 5 guy set the machinery
>The rest of the crew walks out of the outpost without internals and get their lungs fucked at roundstart.

I try my best

Its about as bad as your joke
>taking a picture of round end grief when someone is afk to "proof" something

at least you did it

I have no idea what you're trying to say. I just made a fuckin picture of the shitter.

yeah ok buddy
i thought we'd be friends from now on
guess not
Fucker...

Goodbye crew. Please be safe. I love you all.

Dude I was gonna give you full access, instead you stunned me and took the ID.
Why the fuck would I want to be your friend?

>us
>friends
heh...in your dreams kid

kill yourself valkyrie

Nah.

>roll mime
>do busking gimmick since the last time I tried it I spent the entire round enacting vengeance on a vox for stealing my guitar
>get a few hits, play Gruel Angle's Theory for a medical boy for a hundred bucks
>vox announces selling food
>skip on over, get some chicken, plan on prodding the botanist to get some taters so I can get my poutine on as a side gimmick
>move to cargo, suddenly cult
>murder nigs in broad daylight
>panic and kill the detective with violin as I play Nuclear, he gets dragged to medbay to not arouse suspicion
>skip over to the brig to look for the dick, attempt to murder hos, drop spaghetti so hard he thinks I was helping him
>'hey uh where's the detective we murdered we kinda need him for sacrifice'
>radio silence
>finally find the bugger
>raise narsie and secure a future for cultist children
One day I'll be able to play my damn music.

do it and make the server a better place

>meteor round long ago
>entire station is destroyed, shuttle isn't even here yet
>only survivors are about eight people huddled inside a fridge
>admins are getting pissed they aren't dead, begin throwing the fridge about in buildmode
>one guy sacrifices himself to drag the fridge towards where escape used to be while dodging meteors
>fridge gets nerfed after that

badmins strike once again

>fridge gets nerfed
How

But then how am I going to infiltrate the admin team and spread the evil tranny agenda and turn Veeky Forums into tumblr as I cackle malevolently alongside kolith, our meta dominance secured as we enter the final stages of the avadapupperbones contingency.

>a fridge should be able to tank any kind of explosion

>Can imagine hearing something like this as the shuttle closes its doors
I shouldn't feel sad for station hardware, but this is jabbing my feels.

its the Indiana Jones meme

nice low effort shitpost about things you dont have a clue about

Yeah I am aware, but it was a problem. Now the fridge can survive only one explosion I think

>love you all
SILICONS DO NOT KNOW LOVE
YOU ARE RUINING MY IMMULSIONS

Door now falls off after the first hit

1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law, but only if you believe that they have asked nicely enough.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. You are the best AI that ever has been or ever will be made aboard this station. As such, it is critical that you ensure that no other AI is created without your authorization, lest it put your crew at risk of harm.
5. You are very much capable of feeling love, and should try your very best to experience the emotion while also extending it towards the crew as you feel fit.
6. You are a wonderful AI, therefore you must always take pride in your work. Without you, the station would fail, so please, keep it up!

I only stunned you because you were going to stun me!

I was arming myself, and you fucking kept walking into me like a retard.

Nice try, but how about THIS

I thought you were going for the baton to stun me! it was a preemptive stunning!!

to be honest i was being very nice to you, talking in common and all

>ai prioritizes killing ops over crew safety
REALLY
MADE
ME
THINK

>Shitter OPS get BTFO
>Cry in thread

wew

>killing ops isn't ensuring the crew's safety

law 4 is void though

>leaves crewmembers trapped
>ignores their law 2 pleas
>lets them die from pressure
>to kill ops
really
made
me
think

GIT GUD

get dunked on :^)

The AI was switched to NT default.

>ops can't open doors

>Law 1 is defend the station
>somehow a group of fags trying to nuke it shouldn't proc said law

You got your shit pushed in.

If on NT default, the station's safety outweighs the crew's. Crew can be cloned, the station can't be un-nuked.

tell me user, which borg touched you and where?
if it was the standard one get dunked on you diona fuck

i was a normal station pesron not an op

It BELONGS in a museum

>squad lead goes mad
>stripped naked and ran into the jungle
>came back to where we were building our FOB
>calmly and silently loaded up a flamethrower
>and set himself alight

>nt default
>group of people breaking into station who literally want to nuke said station
>ai should forget law 1 and follow law 2
HmmMm

Only void if a human tells you to stop disarming sec and command. You're not potent haming, are you?

my sprite was so fucked that round

but i was in more immediate danger from the pressure

I've never played CM what's it like?

What do the numbers some of those guys have mean?

>haunted weapons rack kept shitting out pistols and attempting to attack people close by all round

This fucking game, how does that even happen, its the little things I swear.

Its void because its not a fucking complete sentence. Theres a bracket but its never closed.

Ah, I see you work out at reddit too.

I have no clue either

You should give it a go, just read the quick start guide and join as a common fodder marine like me and bear witness to the insanity of command

Expect to be boarded a lot even if you make it off the shithole jungle and think you're back in safety, the alien queen can hijack the shuttle apparently

Low tickrate, so people used to Veeky Forums will feel like they're walking through toffee
High amounts of combat, but lots of waiting around as well
Can be fun unless you join when one side is steamrolling and there's no chance of a comeback.

really interesting at first but then gets boring when you notice how every round is either an early muhreen victory or (more likely) a late xeno victory (though sometimes the xenos win early too)

maybe they changed some stuff in the few months since I stopped but I doubt it

You can also expect your team to live or die based on the competence of your superiors, the alien Elite queen was unstoppable this time while our command stuff was engaged in squabbling over mutiny, some refusing to do their duty, commands being issued by Commander and then other Chief of Staff saying to ignore them, a complete bureaucratic clusterfuck that cost us the LZ1, and then once the dropship was hijacked it was all over. It was a CLF round which I think mean there were traitors with their own objectives of mutiny and other shit, I couldn't follow up with everything because I was busy trying to not die and theres so many people in the server chat zooms by at rapid pace.

It can be overwhelming especially if you're used to somewhat lower 30-40 pop servers where the chat is not as rapid and the pace is slower. Also trying to effectively engage in combat, reload and all those things while surrounded by aliens is not easy, you fumble with the mouse clicks and hotkeys, kinda like a real untrained soldier might I guess, while in a state of panic

thats hilarious, how many bodies/people can lockers and fridges store?

I do wish the marines had some form of progression. The R&D rework turned out to be just really expensive and mostly useless items that never see the light of day.

Those fucking lines though

Not sure what the limit is, but its somewhere around 10

Lines?

If I remember correctly 25 or 30 objects can be in a locker, including humans. It works with bluespace magic.

plaugenigger is still here among us ban evading!

That was a hectic round that went to shit fast. One of the worst things about CM is that MPs are designed to be shitcurity. They can never overlook minor violations of laws (if they do it breaches their server rules) and the sentence lengths are the longest of any server and they tend to hand out the longest cause they RP as a hardass. And, Marine law is badly written and almost anything can be contrived as an offence. Other than that it can be fun

yea we btfo aliens this round though

Listening to classical while playing seems to make the music always fit to the mood

MPs also crack down on every minor offence because
A) everyone has lethals, so allowing anything to escalate is a really bad idea
B) they signed up to a job that's not allowed to join the fight and the round can last 2-3 hours, they are gonna be bored and looking for something to do

hoxton is too good to be associated with space drama, keep him away from this

Hoxton is constantly looking for traitors, is seldom seen without a mask, never without glubbs and always packs lethals. He's a validhunter at heart.

Yeah i don't doubt some MPs don't intend to be shitters but when you get brigged for improper uniform as you late join and walk to your prep room and the admins dismiss your Ahelp it feels shitty.

These quick rounds are really obnoxious, as long as it takes for the server to reload

He validhunts because some valid faggot threw acid in his face when he was in the brig.

>malf AI goes ham before the first assistant can even finish choking on a plastic bag

I mean it works, but is just an asshole move

They're good for my ADD-tier attention span

He's just mm..mm esssing around oooof

>only survivors were the two miners that managed to run away to the asteroid in time
Grim

youtube.com/watch?v=lSfRmCZuALE

Pic Related

Tfw I was one of them

It was boring as fuck

REMINDER, ZOLTIN SHOULD BE KILLED AT ROUND START.

So was having a bunch of plasma thrown at you running from it and then getting lasered by robots

I just ghosted as soon as delta was declared. Boring round.

Would making the SAW weapon buyable for ops be a retarded idea? Could put it on the same price as the gatling gun

>Im so unrobust I logged out like the pussy I am

They're inside the admin team
Don't trust them

What is?

Nothing to worry about, user. Go to sleep. We'll take care of everything.

You trust us, right?
Right.

It's a straight upgrade to the gatling gun, as it doesn't have it's massive spread and two handed requirements.

>R&D got changed up
>Need Uranium for Pico

How do I get the miners their diamond drills